Neko

I'M COMING HOME

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

I'M COMING HOME

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

I'M COMING HOME Empty
PostSubject: I'M COMING HOME   I'M COMING HOME Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:51 pm

;D

I'm growing a beard. XD.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Awesomeness : 25

I'M COMING HOME Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'M COMING HOME   I'M COMING HOME Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:23 pm

Wow, your so different from when you are typing xD haha! You made me laugh a little Razz
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

I'M COMING HOME Empty
PostSubject: Re:I'M COMING HOME   I'M COMING HOME Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:00 pm

Yeah. You hear that Accent? I'm Swedish. .~.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Awesomeness : 25

I'M COMING HOME Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'M COMING HOME   I'M COMING HOME Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:07 pm

Man! You have said that before many times smart one! 0-0 I'm sad. In my part of the US we don't really have much of an accent.. sadness! We need one Razz But yeah.. I have so many languages that I'm interested in learning, but sadly All I've been working on is spanish! Two years of it so far, and It's what I'm taking through high school.. I need more to learn damn it! gah... Only my mother can honestly say she would want to BE in school again though.. weridness!
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

Awesomeness : 23
Location : .....NARNIA. With ASLAN. And... that cute little mouse :3

I'M COMING HOME Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'M COMING HOME   I'M COMING HOME Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:15 pm

meh hehehehehe! i has been expecting you! i will CHOP YOU UP INTO TINY PIECES AND BURY YOU! But.....you're growing a beard? EKK! I'LL PASS! *runs away leaving chain-saw behind*
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

I'M COMING HOME Empty
PostSubject: Re:I'M COMING HOME   I'M COMING HOME Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:11 pm

Pffft. People on YouTube tell me to keep it growing. T^T
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

Awesomeness : 23
Location : .....NARNIA. With ASLAN. And... that cute little mouse :3

I'M COMING HOME Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'M COMING HOME   I'M COMING HOME Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:24 pm

lol JK!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'M COMING HOME Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'M COMING HOME   I'M COMING HOME Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

I'M COMING HOME
Page 1 of 1