Neko

Blade, 'The Snarling Beast' or..'The Soft-Hearted Beast'?

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

Blade, 'The Snarling Beast' or..'The Soft-Hearted Beast'? Empty
PostSubject: Blade, 'The Snarling Beast' or..'The Soft-Hearted Beast'?   Blade, 'The Snarling Beast' or..'The Soft-Hearted Beast'? Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:23 pm

Blade wandered around, he raised his head sniffing.Trying to smell out any danger, he humbled forward more just being with caution.He let out a huge howl, fire flowing in the air coming from each mouth.He stopped howling, he stopped walking.He began running, his chain dangling in the air.He raced across the grass to the water, he drank for a while.He sat and sat for mostly a day.

(Hellhounds can go forever without food and/or water LOL)
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

Awesomeness : 24

PostSubject: Re: Blade, 'The Snarling Beast' or..'The Soft-Hearted Beast'?   Blade, 'The Snarling Beast' or..'The Soft-Hearted Beast'? Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:44 pm

Hoves, galloping against the cold grass ground could be heard. A set of faster and more gracefull hooves came with it. Eventually, a deer popped out, followed by the body of a horse. Except, in place of the horses head, there was a girls body. She hald her bow an arrow, chasing anfter the fawn. She released the string, and the fawn fell down. "Why, hello,' said the girl "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
http://scarletrose.proboards.com/
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Blade, 'The Snarling Beast' or..'The Soft-Hearted Beast'?   Blade, 'The Snarling Beast' or..'The Soft-Hearted Beast'? Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:58 pm

"Blade."He said, the word hissed with fire.His 3 heads turned and looked at the Centaur, he barked still flames in his words of fire."Who are you?"He didn't seem in such a good mood today, losing his own rivals in a packed battle.Mermaid Hounds vs. Hell Hounds.(IDK if they're real lol)He had the hiss of fire in every word he spoke.Which signed him on, the meaning of 'Go away I'm in a anger issue moment'.But she probably didn't catch a glimpse of that.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Blade, 'The Snarling Beast' or..'The Soft-Hearted Beast'?   Blade, 'The Snarling Beast' or..'The Soft-Hearted Beast'? Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:27 pm

"What is it too ya?" Her voice was chalenging.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Blade, 'The Snarling Beast' or..'The Soft-Hearted Beast'?   Blade, 'The Snarling Beast' or..'The Soft-Hearted Beast'? Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:40 pm

"Look, I just wanna know your name."He hissed with fire.

(Its normal for him to hiss with fire lol)
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Blade, 'The Snarling Beast' or..'The Soft-Hearted Beast'?   Blade, 'The Snarling Beast' or..'The Soft-Hearted Beast'? Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:55 pm

(i forgot her name so im going with bell xD)

"Bell."
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Blade, 'The Snarling Beast' or..'The Soft-Hearted Beast'?   Blade, 'The Snarling Beast' or..'The Soft-Hearted Beast'? Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:09 pm

(I think the short was Ezz :3)

"Nice name.''He scoffed as a 'Mermaid' Hellhound appeared from water.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Blade, 'The Snarling Beast' or..'The Soft-Hearted Beast'?   Blade, 'The Snarling Beast' or..'The Soft-Hearted Beast'? Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:21 pm

(*facepalm* i knew that...)

She rolled her eyes, picking up the deer.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Blade, 'The Snarling Beast' or..'The Soft-Hearted Beast'?   Blade, 'The Snarling Beast' or..'The Soft-Hearted Beast'? Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:56 pm

He paced back and forth, bored.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blade, 'The Snarling Beast' or..'The Soft-Hearted Beast'?   Blade, 'The Snarling Beast' or..'The Soft-Hearted Beast'? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1