Neko

Subject 85I, Whereabouts Unknown, Search Squads Set to TERMENATE

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
viperess

viperess

Awesomeness : 24

Subject  85I, Whereabouts Unknown, Search Squads Set to TERMENATE Empty
PostSubject: Subject 85I, Whereabouts Unknown, Search Squads Set to TERMENATE   Subject  85I, Whereabouts Unknown, Search Squads Set to TERMENATE Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:58 pm

Her hand was held toward the door, so that her powers would be ready to escape at any time, and kill Subject 85I's pursurer. If she was cought now, that would be it. No more chance of escaping. She had to break out tonight, even if it was without her poor brother. Her head lifted and turned at every sound, and her white hair fluttered in the wind. She grabbed what she wanted just as a group of guards entered the room. Her hand, held steady, brought themto the floor, even from three yards away. "I'm not you precious subject 85I anymore, boys. I'm Veronika again."

Her bare feet thundred along the grass, and her head remain facing forward and her expression blank. She had to get back to camp, she couldn't let Dominic worry about her. Or that poor little girl whose sister had been murdered in the same lab she had just came from. She skidded to a stop as she entered civilazation.
Back to top Go down
http://scarletrose.proboards.com/
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

PostSubject: Re:Subject 851, Whereabouts Unknown, Search Squads Set to TERMENATE   Subject  85I, Whereabouts Unknown, Search Squads Set to TERMENATE Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:04 pm

(Funny thing, I JUST found your visitor message XD annd. Making his charty.)

A blue blurr, dodged across the streets, into the alleyway. The blurr shooting, a couple blood splatters on the ground. There was loud growls, and whimpers, guy screamings, and gun shots. A hurt, wounded teenage boy, with scars on his face and arms, walked out of the alley way.

The poor teenager, stumbled, and fell down onto the concrete, nearly losing concious. He moaned, there was a gun shot, in his shoulder and knee. He looked badly injured, he stumbled up on his feet. His concious losing control, partly. He stumbled again, and dodged across the road, quickly. His wounds bleeding hard, he slinked down against the cool bricks of the wall.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

Awesomeness : 24

PostSubject: Re: Subject 85I, Whereabouts Unknown, Search Squads Set to TERMENATE   Subject  85I, Whereabouts Unknown, Search Squads Set to TERMENATE Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:21 am

She looked ahead and spotted a male around her age coated with scars and blood. "Shit! Shit shit, shit shit shit shit shit shit shit, shit!" ((xD it was fun typing that)) She looked for the best place to hide, but unfortanutley she couldn't see anything.
Back to top Go down
http://scarletrose.proboards.com/
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

PostSubject: Re:Subject 851, Whereabouts Unknown, Search Squads Set to TERMENATE   Subject  85I, Whereabouts Unknown, Search Squads Set to TERMENATE Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:14 am

(xD I bet it was.)

He took a brief look, of surroundings but he eventually fell unconscious. Just slightly bleeding, but not dead fully. He was being licked by a dog, or something like a dog but looked like a wolf.

A small black dog, came over to Derek who was on the ground. She whined and pawed at him, constantly wanting him to wake up. She glimpsed up at Subject 851, or smelt her and growled deeply but noticed their was two dead men behind her. She stopped growling, and began whining more. Her blue eyes gave a slight sad tone, to her whines. She began licking his wounds, and nudging him constantly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Subject 85I, Whereabouts Unknown, Search Squads Set to TERMENATE   Subject  85I, Whereabouts Unknown, Search Squads Set to TERMENATE Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1