Neko

A New Day....(Test Subject wanted for this RP: Chell/Caroline.)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

A New Day....(Test  Subject wanted for this RP: Chell/Caroline.) Empty
PostSubject: A New Day....(Test Subject wanted for this RP: Chell/Caroline.)   A New Day....(Test  Subject wanted for this RP: Chell/Caroline.) Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:26 am

Some workers, were building a large robot, its name? GLaDOS, they gave her some attributes, and a Curiousity core, Imortality core, anger core, and a Logic core. Blue, Red, Purple, Orange, GLaDOS turned on them after they built her, and the lab, she had unleashed Neurtoxins, into her area, killing all the workers. Now, she runs the place on her own, but she doesn't have a Test Subject yet, without a Test Subject how can she make fun scentences? she needed one dearly, so she called down and trapped a girl named Chell, in the Detention Chamber, AKA Relaxation Chamber. Now, its time for Chell to start testing....

(Someone NEEEDS to make Chell/Caroline.Her real name is Caroline, but her nickname is Chell. The good Pic i found on the interneto:A New Day....(Test  Subject wanted for this RP: Chell/Caroline.) Chell__Portal_by_tea_sanuse it if you like if whoever wants to make her.)
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Awesomeness : 25

PostSubject: Re: A New Day....(Test Subject wanted for this RP: Chell/Caroline.)   A New Day....(Test  Subject wanted for this RP: Chell/Caroline.) Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:48 am

(okayz, but I'm not gonna post much because I got make up work i.e., I snuck on, shhh!)

Chell walked slowly around the chamber. Her dark grey eyes gleaming with intence annoyance. She hadn't wanted to be here, oh no. This was no choice but a matter taken from her hands. How disturbing. Chell had a fairly slim build, but beneath her weaker looking exterior was hidden muscle power. She scanned her suroundings. What was with this GLaDOS? Why must Chell be here? So annoying to need answers. But this drab hole in the wall just wasn't doing it. Chell sniffed, perturbed, and curled her lip. She grimaced at the state of her hewed nails as she combed through her hair and considered her situation. So far, not good.

(would add to carries, but I hav no time, will when aloud!)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

PostSubject: Re:A New Day....(Test Subject Wanted for this RP: Chell/Caroline.)   A New Day....(Test  Subject wanted for this RP: Chell/Caroline.) Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:33 pm

(Its all gooood.)

"Hello. I hope your brief detention in the relaxation chamber was a good one. Please note: That anything recorded from today on these cameras, shall be watched by me. Anyways, Please step away from the portal door which is about to open in 3....2.....*Sudden critical error and 1 is blocked by a Chrrrh* This first test, is about using buttons and the aperture science weighted storage cube. Good luck!"Her voice suddenly cut off, and left Chell to start testing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Day....(Test Subject wanted for this RP: Chell/Caroline.)   A New Day....(Test  Subject wanted for this RP: Chell/Caroline.) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1