Neko

Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys) - Page 3

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Awesomeness : 23
Location : In my fantasy land that's just starting to accept reality

Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys)   Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:51 pm

Jessamine whimpered when he whispered her name in her ear,his hair tickling her cheek.She moaned as he kissed away the blood,smearing it all over her neck and chest when he kissed her downwards.She started to nod,but a montrous snarl ripped its way out of her body when Jason found her spot again.She flung her head back,her hair gathering under her in its lustrous curls,and snarled again,yelling his name over and over.It felt amazing.She couldn't even put it into words.Her hands found his back,sliding over the blood,and smearing it all over her hands and his flawless back.She clutched her nails into him and another moan escaped her lips.
Back to top Go down
http://alphasoul.webs.com/
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Awesomeness : 15
Location : At the wedding. She and Tato are getting married, didn't you know?

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys)   Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:59 pm

Her nails pierced his back and that motivated his body to push harder and faster, growling with pleasure as he did, body contorting to match hers. He roughly pulled her leg higher, supporting it with his grip. He slid his other hand to her waist and then the small of her back, pulling her tighter to him as he went as fast as he could, loving the way her body reacted.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys)   Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:15 pm

She spread her hands on either side of her face and caved inward,willing him to go even deeper as he went as fast as he could.She growled and purred when he roughly seized her leg up towards him and pressed his hand into the small of her back,pressing her closer to him.She wrapped her leg that he wasn't holding around him and gasped in and out,her lashes fluttering as she opened and closed her eyes again,throwing her head to the side as another moan escaped her body.She dug in her nails even deeper and felt him wham over and over into her spot,whimpering bliss as she heaved her chest upwards in delight and pure pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys)   Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:27 pm

He lost most of his self control when she wrapped her other leg around him. His kisses peppered her desperately and he pushed harder, keeping the rhythm and speed of before and matching it with more force. He groaned and threw his own head back as he pushed her, adrenalin rushing through his bloodstream.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys)   Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:44 pm

Jess heaved a moan and felt smoothe skin rub against eachother.She still held on as he pushed even harder,breathing in and out uncontrollibly now.She cried out when he hit her spot again and grabbed his head,pulling it down to hers as she hugged him closer,willing him to go all the way and make her forget that thee was even a bad world.She kissed his lips and whispered,"Jason...Oh god...".Jess found her blood smeared across his face from when he had kissed her and found it as the most sexiest thing ever.With a growl,she flung herself up to meet him and landed on top of him with a thud,causing him to go even deeper.She cried out and craned her head back,a soft gasp escaping her plush lips.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys)   Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:50 pm

Jason growled as he pushed harder, he was nearly at his breaking point but he held on, wanting to make sure she was finished before he did. She was his priority, and he gently kissed her neck as she hugged him. He gripped her hips and pushed harder, faster and deeper, growling and groaning her name.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys)   Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:02 pm

Jessamine groaned and grunted,sensing that he was near his breaking point.She said that it was alright through actions,cause she couldnt even talk right now,and brought her body up,then bringing it back down,hard back over his and crying out.She heard her name being moaned and grabbed a fistful of his,closing her eyes and giving a shaky laugh.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys)   Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:09 pm

He growled and pushed her into the matress, biting gently on a soft spot in her neck, and then licking the skin after. He kissed her roughly, and kept his rhythm going, trembling. He gave a few final slams into her before he was blinded by the euphoria that was her, and he leaned down to kiss her hard.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys)   Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:22 pm

Jess purred and groaned,bathing in the bliss that seemed to endlessly surround them.She put her hands Behind his head and draws him closer,whispering soft words,trying to soothe him,and Gently directs Jason to her sweet spot again.She kissed the side of his head and let her lips linger there."Jason...oh god,Jason."She moaned in his ear and her muscles tightened around his little tool inside of her.Jess breathed out and groaned softly,melting at his touch.Her lips brushed against his neck and she pulled his head down gently to meet her lips with great softness,waiting to cater to his wishes.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys)   Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:28 am

He pushed against her sweet spot and grinned, kissing her back with force. His hands were restless on her skin as he growled his approval, pressing his lips tenderly against hers.

(beach stole my muse itll be back soon hopefully)
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys)   Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:45 pm

(That kk :3 the beach always has that affect) Jess threw her hands up beside her head at curled the sheets into her fist.She groaned as a ripple through her carried her upwards toward Jason.She moaned and finaly collasped back onto the bed,groaning and twisting.She flung her head to the side and moaned,pain lacing beneath her cries for help and delight.She shifted on the bed and brought her legs up,then back down.Then back up again as another spasm overtook her body.Jess groaned and her eyes pleaded with Jason.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys)   Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:55 pm

Jason spoke encouraging words to her as he continued, smoothing her hair and cupping her cheek, groaning as he kissed her. He moved his body along with hers, growling softly before repeating his soothing words to keep her going. His hands gently ran along her body, as he pulled her closer, and kissed her neck enthusiastically.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys)   Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:05 pm

Jess moaned and clenched her teeth."it hurts..."She moaned and interlaced her legs with jasons,pulling his apart and grunted.She arched up and shifted again,letting him fInd her sweet spot again to please him,even though it hurts.Jess cried out,lifting up her head and screamed.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys)   Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu May 02, 2013 12:45 am

Jason winced as her scream bit out, as if it pained him too. He clenched his jaw as he struggled for self-control, But he finally stopped himself from pushing into her, and pulled her body into his arms, whispering reassurances and apologies into her hair, scrunching his eyes shut as he held her.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys)   Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:25 pm

Jessamine felt tears waver in her brown eyes, but she somehow managed to hold them in. She buried her face in his chest, breathing heavily. Their sweaty, sticky bodies mingled together, and she liked the contact between them."Thank you, Jason..." She whispered, laying beside him on the bed. She bit her lip, looking over at him."I just hope that Collin doesn't find out." She breathed heavily, shifting her gaze up to the ceiling. "You should... You should make this, like, a career or something." She said, laughing.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys)   Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3