Neko

Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys) - Page 2

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Awesomeness : 23
Location : In my fantasy land that's just starting to accept reality

Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys)   Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:04 pm

(AWWWW...Me NEVER hate Rockeh :p.Um,I guess we could call it Unama Hills.Idk.You can pick it if you want :3)

Will had been behind her the whole time but didn't say anything about the paper,just quirked a brow."So,welcome to my room."He waggles his eyebrows and falls backward on the bed,his gold hair creating a halo around his face.He had changed into a loose-fitting white-tee,and black skinny jeans.His blue eyes swept over her body openly and he smirked."I'm willing to take you up on that offer."Stretches his hands over his head and just continues to lay there,from his knees down hanging off of the bed.

Jem put his hands on her hips and craned his neck down to reach her small figure.He pressed his lips over hers and flicked his tongue across her teeth."Mmmm..."He murmered and pressed his body up against hers.He closed his eyes and put his head in the crook of her neck,nuzzling it,and kissing it tenderly.

Jessamine flung a dagger at Collin and it stuck in the doorway next to his head,an inch from where he was.He gave out a frustated sound and slammed the door shut behind him as he stormed out.Jess looks over at Jason as Collin's footsteps fade down the hall and quirks an eyebrow at him."Now,where were we?"She smirks and gets up with her cat speed(which she can go as fast as the vampires can in the Twilight Saga),getting up onto the bed,pushing Jason back down onto the bed,and straddling his hips all in 3 seconds.She smirks down at him,still wearing her clothes and her braid still pulled over across her shoulder and laying on her chest,its golden hair staying loosely in place.Jess puts her hands on his chest and growls,her features turning sexy as she bores her golden-brown gaze onto him.
Back to top Go down
http://alphasoul.webs.com/
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys)   Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:00 pm

(Dee doo doo doo Dee bop doo bop bop dee doo eee.*sighs*me bored...)
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Awesomeness : 15
Location : At the wedding. She and Tato are getting married, didn't you know?

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys)   Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:11 pm

(haha sorry i began to reply and got distracted by my art diary for school)

Alice arched a single brow, "Oh really?" a small lopsided smirk played at her mouth as she flicked a finger, sending Will off the bed feet first. She dove into Wills newly vacated spot and settled on her back, wiggling to get comfortable. "Ah." she sighed, biting back a smile.

Siobhan gasped lightly and tightened her hold on Jem. His every touch was sending warm tingles across her skin, and she shivered in delight. He was so perfect. She tilted her head back, exposing more of her neck as she entwined her fingers in his hair, sighing softly in content.

Jason raised a brow at Jess and grinned. "Im not sure, refresh my memory?" He teasingly rubbed his hands along her waist, a smile still playing at his lips with her weight on top of him.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys)   Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:55 pm

(That kk.Oooohhhh,a diary!Let''s see,we got a guy about to kiss a girl,we got two peeps already making out,and another pair about to have sex...no that doesnt scream hormones at all XD)

Will scrambled to his feet and shot her a mocking glare."Why you little bitch."He growled and dove on top of her,using his arms to pinn them on either side of her head and straddled her hips gently,shifting his weight as to not hurt her.Will grinned deviously and laughed,low,and sexy.He moved down towards her mouth.

Jem's skin scorched like white hot fir as he pushed her down onto the couch,seeming to inhale her.He kissed hungrily on her mouth,desire clearly showing in his eyes."Where have you been all my life?"He murmerred against her mouth and moaned.

Jessamine grinned evily,her pupils dialating into cat slits,and she used her speed again to rip his shirt down the front,making a tearing,ripping sound,and flung it across the room.She shook out her braid and her hair came tumbling down beneath her shoulders.She growled and arched her back,moaning deeply and tugged on his bottom lip,pulling her head back.She looked at him and grinned seductively.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys)   Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:38 am

(wanna split this into three threads to make it easier?)

Alices pale eyes smoldered slightly as her gaze got caught in his. Before she knew it he had straddled her and pinned her hands up. "Bravo." she softly mocked, still keeping eye contact, slightly wary as he leaned down towards her but not showing it. A smile flashed across her features and she quickly arched her back so she could reach her head up and quickly peck his lips with her own, before sinking back onto the bed and winking mischeiviously.

Siobhan laughed softly as she gently pulled away, leaning her forehead against his. "Too far away." she replied, gently stroking his back with her free hand, studying his face. A rose flush had risen to her cheekbones from the heat of the moment, and her full rosy lips seemed brighter from the kissing. Her raven hair was spread out behind her as she looked up at Jem, trancelike.

Jason growled softly and leant up to make contact with her lips, at first tentatively but quickly becoming hungry for her. He held her waist, pulling her body closer to his and softly moaning in delight. She was so beautiful, and so good. Damn. He pulled back and took a breath, playing with a few locks of her hair absent mindedly.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys)   Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:00 am

(ya.ok.u wanna make em,or me???)

Will,he melted at her touch and scowled when she pulled away."Trying to seduce me?"He arched a brow and smirked,his eyes dancing with mischieve and amusement.He shifted again and continued to look at her with a smug expression on his face.

Jem laughed and slowly exhaling before he got up off of her and leaning against the couch's frame."Well,don't you look all sexy just laying there on my couch."He smirked and a spark of amusement flashed in his eyes.

Jessamine smirked and put his head between her hands.She stared at him playing with a few locks of her hair."You like it?"She teased and kissed his stomach,spreading her hands across his chest and finally around his shoulders.Jess put her hands at the hem of her shirt and slowly lifted it up,teasing him.She stopped just as her black lace bra showed and held the shirt slightly still on her shoulders,showing the bottom of her bra.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Shadows of the Hunters- Jess and Jason   Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:14 am

(ok ill do them in this forum and they can all be moved to the institute forum once its up and running)

Jason sighed dramatically, rolling his eyes in mock annoyance. He quickly reached up and speedily removed her shirt with the gentlest of touches. He tossed the shirt off of the bed and winked at Jess, resuming playing with her hair with a cheeky glint in his eyes. "Dayum gurl." he teased. He wolf whistled for extra effect and laughed lowly.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys)   Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:21 am

(mkay ^-^)

Jessamine supressed from rolling her eyes and said,"Ok.Fair enough."She moved her body downwards and ripped down his jeans,instead of using the button,and ripped them off.She flung her head back,her hair falling onto her back and it gleamed in the sun's rays.She closed her eyes and moaned.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys)   Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:33 am

(done :3)

Jason chuckled, "You know how to get what you want." He rolled them over so he straddled her hips and rested a hand either side of her head. He slowly leant down and brushed his lips against the tip of her nose, before softly kissing everywhere. Her forehead, her cheekbones, her jawline. He kissed down her neck to her collarbone and then gently kissed his way back up to her lips.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Shadows of the hunters-Jason and Jessamine   Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:40 am

(MUCH better.Thanks)

Jessamine smirked and said in a low voice,"That's because I can easily seduce oblivious boys."She gasped softly as he repostioned them and moaned loudly when he kissed her everywhere.She tore off her jeans and kicked them onto the floor.She wrapped her arms and legs around his bulky frame."Mmmm..."Jess sighed and kissed his mouth hungrily."You tease me."She stuck out her bottom lip and feigned a pouty face.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys)   Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:51 am

"Thats because i can easily seduce oblivious girls." he spoke softly, staring intently into her eyes. Then he ever so softly brought his lips to hers, gently stroking back her hair from her face as he slowly started the kiss, letting her set the pace. He gently held her body against his, a corner of his mouth quirking into a smile as he kissed her.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys)   Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:05 am

Jess tried to keep in a laugh,but ended up bursting out with it.She quickly got it smothered when Jason kissed her,agonizeingly slowly,and sighed.She wanted to pick up this sorry-ass pace.Jess used her speed again and flipped them around,her sitting on his waist.Her hair as all pushed over one shoulder,draping beside Jason's head as she leaned her head down low to whisper seductively into his ear,"You don't have to be careful with me kitten.I can feign for myself."She smirked against his ear and bit his shoulder gently.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys)   Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:14 am

He grinned at this and caught her mouth in a hot and hungry kiss, one hand on her waist, the other pulling her closer, before teasingly pulling at the back of her bra strap. He pushed up against her and moved his lips to her neck to nip gently there, moaning at the feel of her soft skin. He looked up at her as he ran his hands over her back, down further, then back up across her hips and waist to repeat the cirle again and again. He was so alert to her bare skin against his, and his breath caught slightly before he captured her mouth in another kiss.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys)   Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:22 am

She smirked against his mouth and arched her back,moaning at the touch of his hands skimming across her body.She shot her hands behind her back to grasp his and gently guided them up to her bra strap."Finish your job."She murmered jokingly into his ear and nipped his shoulder,her hands fanning out across his chest as she kissed his stomach.She melted at his touch of his hands everywhere on her body and groaned.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys)   Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:48 am

He laughed softly into her ear and unclasped the strap, slowly pulling off the lacy garment and depositing it on the floor as if it had no value to him. He stroked her bare back and moaned softly against her lips, swiping his tongue along them to gain entry into her mouth. She was so sweet. He pulled back to look her up and down, and then kissed gently from her forehead down to her lips where he once more pushed the intensity and speed of the kiss up a knotch.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys)   Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:59 am

She moaned and clutched onto him,digging her nails into his shoulders.She granted permission and opened up her mouth to let him explore any part that he wanted.She ran her hands through his silky hair and trembled with more wanting.She stripped down his boxers and her underwear,both of them trailing after one another as she threw them down onto the floor in distaste.She pressed up against him and used her speed again to flip them over to where he was on top of her,and she was underneath him.She pressed her hands against his hot back and snaked her tongue into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys)   Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:45 am

Jason wouldve grinned at Jess' antics but he was so lost in the kiss. He explored her mouth slowly, and thoroughly, before trailing his kisses down to her chest, moaning at the soft flesh. He rubbed his hands down her back and cupped her bottom firmly, gently kissing her collarbones as he held her tight, breath becoming ragged with wanting.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys)   Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:54 am

Jessamine gasped and sharply sucked in a breath.She stretched her arms out above her head,gaining him free access,and moaned loudly,her lips parting.She arched her back inward,caving into him,and pressing their bodies together.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys)   Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:04 am

Jason gently parted her legs as he continued to shower her chest in kisses. He slowly slid into her and gently began pushing back and forth, rubbing her waist and kissing her torso. He loved the way she had just caved, the way she was stretched out. He continued to shower her as he picked up speed, never pausing in his other affections, but emitting moans of ecstasy. She was amazing, that was just it.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys)   Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:17 am

She put one hand behind his head and when he slid into her,Jessamine instantly caved inward even more.she moaned and wheezed.She kept her other arm stretched over her head and allowed her body to be rocked back and forth.She raised her chest up to meet his mouth and sighed loudly,wrapping her legs around him as she grabbed a fistful of his hair."Fuck..."She moaned out loudly and arched her back even higher,allowing more room.Jason was everything but terrible.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys)   Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:25 am

He almost laughed at that, but instead growled out of pleasure, his actions becoming hungrier as he placed more hot kisses over all of her bare skin, his hands travelling down to support her legs, rocking her back and forth, pushing harder and fasted with groans, moans and growls of pleasure. His lips found the tips of her cleavage, softly nibbling and sucking before returning to kisses that peppered across her chest and neck, even her jaw line.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys)   Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:41 am

Jessamine was thankfull suddenly for the sound-proof room because she screamed next,unable to hold her desire and pleasure anymore.She gripped onto him,her pupils becoming slits as she growled and screamed even louder out of pure pleasure.She gribbed the headboard so hard that it snapped,but suprisingly left the bed free of its smashed wood.She gasped and her breaths came quicker,sending hot bursts coiling against her skin.She gribbed his shoulders,gaining support and moaned again loudly,followed by another scream of pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys)   Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:50 am

Jason kissed Jess' chest still, and didnt falter in his movement. He groaned and grunted loudly, he could tell she was near her breaking point so he took it up another level, shifting her slightly so he could go harder, repeating his worship of her cleavage, collarbones, neck and face, her hot skin against his hot lips sending a burning sensation down him. He groaned loudly, enjoying the feeling of this beautiful girl around him. He re-gripped her thighs in his grasp, their skin hot where it came into contact. He kissed a soft spot on her neck, gently grazing his teeth against it for added effect.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys)   Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:06 am

Jess screamed at the top of her lungs,but got interrupted when she broke into a fit of panting,her whole entire body practically glowing as he went faster and harder.She threw herself up and caved in as much as she could arch her back,and gripped the sheets in her fisted hands.Jess brought one leg up,the other staying down,and put her head against the mattress,letting him control her.She felt the hot-burning sensations ripple through her body and desire overwhelmed her.She gave into Jason and just let him rock her back and forth against the bed.She felt him reach her spot fo a few heartbeats and then it went away,leaving her moaning and hissing in total and disireable bliss."Jason..."She moaned loudly as hot tears spilled down her face from the pleasure of it all.She hung her head over his shoulder.She bit her lip to keep from cying out his name again and bit it so hard that she had split her lip.Blood rolled down Jason's perfect back,slowly making its way downwards when another line of blood ccame trailing after it.She moaned and arced her body with all she had.Jess put her hand to the side of his face and her other hand going to his back,the blood running over her finger-tips.She buried her face into his neck and snaked her tongue against his jaw-line tentively.She opened her mouth and a huge moan rippled throughout her body and burst out in a sound of pure delight.Jess scraped her teeth against his shoulder and her breath came faster and faster,wrapping around his shoulders with the tiny bursts of hot air.She opened her eyes and swiveled his head to look at her,groaning in pleasure and total and utterable bliss.She looked into his eyes as he rocked her back and forth roughly into the bed,her one leg still hitched up and straining.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys)   Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:32 pm

He growled in response at her calling his name and when her head was settled next to him he softly called into her ear "Jess... Jess." He felt her hot blood rolling down his back and when he saw she had split her lip he kissed it, licking the iron taste away. He kissed down her throat and groaned again as he searched for her spot again, his own body subject to thrills and desire. His body trembled with his need for her, and he was blinded to everything besides her figure. He kept eye contact, smiling encouragingly as he felt his own body getting close to the edge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys)   Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Shadows of the hunters(somebody who can post LONG replys)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next