Neko

Opal....hunts for prey! (or bugs, actully....)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

Awesomeness : 23
Location : .....NARNIA. With ASLAN. And... that cute little mouse :3

Opal....hunts for prey! (or bugs, actully....) Empty
PostSubject: Opal....hunts for prey! (or bugs, actully....)   Opal....hunts for prey! (or bugs, actully....) Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:44 am

Opal....hunts for prey! (or bugs, actully....) Skelet10

(hehe i couldent resist myself! thought of doing a normal bat, but....this is more intresting!)

Opal flapped her wings repedidley, letting out high-pitched noises; kinda like a radar; she was looking for food. She was starving. As she flew, she let out her noise too late; and smacked into a tree. She tumbled down, lightley landing on the ground. When she hit it, she unfortunantly heard a terrible crack. Lifting up her sore but not broken wing, she scurried into nearbly bushes when she heard someone; or something coming.......
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Awesomeness : 25

PostSubject: Re: Opal....hunts for prey! (or bugs, actully....)   Opal....hunts for prey! (or bugs, actully....) Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:31 pm

(((The sounds that bats make are very high pitched screeches, they create soundwaves that bounce off objects in the surrounding area for the bat to navagate. Bats are blind ya know.. Anyways, the noises they make like that is called echolocation. And there's yer special lesson fowa the day now xP)))
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

Awesomeness : 23
Location : .....NARNIA. With ASLAN. And... that cute little mouse :3

PostSubject: Re: Opal....hunts for prey! (or bugs, actully....)   Opal....hunts for prey! (or bugs, actully....) Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:11 am

(*sigh* you just know too much for existance *clonks brick on monster's head* hehe i knew that, thats why i put "she let it out too late, and smacked into a tree" because i know shes blind and cant see, and she let her "radar" out too late to avoid it)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Opal....hunts for prey! (or bugs, actully....)   Opal....hunts for prey! (or bugs, actully....) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1