Neko

Griffin searches for prey (NEEDS STUPID HUMAN RIDING THROUGH)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

Awesomeness : 25

Griffin searches for prey (NEEDS STUPID HUMAN RIDING THROUGH) Empty
PostSubject: Griffin searches for prey (NEEDS STUPID HUMAN RIDING THROUGH)   Griffin searches for prey (NEEDS STUPID HUMAN RIDING THROUGH) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:23 am

Griffin was starving. His belly grumbled at him as he searched the woods. He gave up, and had a thought. Maybe he could pick off a human passing by? He waited in the shadows, waiting for a stupid victim.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

PostSubject: Re:Griffin searches for prey (NEEDS STUPID HUMAN RIDING THROUGH)   Griffin searches for prey (NEEDS STUPID HUMAN RIDING THROUGH) Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:27 pm

(Does it really have to be riding through? XD)

Suujii walked down the trail quietly, She was scared of the darkness her long blonde hair flowing behind her. She shivered in fear, as she thought eyes were in the darkness. She chose a bad time, to cross into the woods. She was stupid just because, the lady at the orphanage which she ran from said so. She wasn't stupid, well maybe she was but not that much. Her blue eyes searched the darkness, pleadingly she was afraid as hell. She walked more quicker, down the trail her hair flowing more behind her.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Griffin searches for prey (NEEDS STUPID HUMAN RIDING THROUGH)   Griffin searches for prey (NEEDS STUPID HUMAN RIDING THROUGH) Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:31 pm

((((( MORE QUICKER!? WHAT THE FLUFF PEWDIE?! Even I don't do that. That is sad.BYE! *flys away on unicorn with orange and marshmellow*)))))
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Griffin searches for prey (NEEDS STUPID HUMAN RIDING THROUGH)   Griffin searches for prey (NEEDS STUPID HUMAN RIDING THROUGH) Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:37 pm

(Yeah, I'm so bored I type fast I've had like a major Adrenaline shot, More likely 20 red bulls o3o.)
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Griffin searches for prey (NEEDS STUPID HUMAN RIDING THROUGH)   Griffin searches for prey (NEEDS STUPID HUMAN RIDING THROUGH) Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:43 pm

((wow. imagine what would happen if i did that. I get crazy from ONE monster 0-0 Now that would be scary, oh, and read meh posttttt in ads!))
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Griffin searches for prey (NEEDS STUPID HUMAN RIDING THROUGH)   Griffin searches for prey (NEEDS STUPID HUMAN RIDING THROUGH) Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:19 am

Griffin sensed a human nearby. His hackles raised as he let out a low, threatening snarl, still hidden.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Griffin searches for prey (NEEDS STUPID HUMAN RIDING THROUGH)   Griffin searches for prey (NEEDS STUPID HUMAN RIDING THROUGH) Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:52 am

She walked a bit quicker down the trail, looking back and forth apparently afraid even more.

(Just wanna die off chars today. x.x)
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Griffin searches for prey (NEEDS STUPID HUMAN RIDING THROUGH)   Griffin searches for prey (NEEDS STUPID HUMAN RIDING THROUGH) Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:18 am

He stalked her slowley, enjoying himself. He le out another vicious snarl.
Back to top Go down
breyergirl101

breyergirl101

Awesomeness : 20

PostSubject: Re: Griffin searches for prey (NEEDS STUPID HUMAN RIDING THROUGH)   Griffin searches for prey (NEEDS STUPID HUMAN RIDING THROUGH) Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:26 pm

kiba (girl version) was walking in the shadowsshe hear the snarl she leped out of the shadow grabing griffon by his neck she through him down she said: who are you to hurt a human
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Griffin searches for prey (NEEDS STUPID HUMAN RIDING THROUGH)   Griffin searches for prey (NEEDS STUPID HUMAN RIDING THROUGH) Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:29 pm

He snarled and wrenched himself out of her grip. His hackles rose as he bared his teeth, a fearsome sight, not many survived the aftermath. Who are you to ask my business?He questioned her, his ears laid flat on his head. Her controlling attitude reminded him of his enemy, Sakura, which was not a good mood to have him in. He scanned the place, making sure that the stupid human lunch was still there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Griffin searches for prey (NEEDS STUPID HUMAN RIDING THROUGH)   Griffin searches for prey (NEEDS STUPID HUMAN RIDING THROUGH) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1