Neko

New Neighbors. - Page 2

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

New Neighbors.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Awesomeness : 23
Location : In my fantasy land that's just starting to accept reality

New Neighbors. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors.   New Neighbors. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:11 pm

She shook her head."No,i mean about him saying that you liked me."She softened her gaze.
Back to top Go down
http://alphasoul.webs.com/
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

PostSubject: Re:New Neighbors.   New Neighbors. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:16 pm

"Pssh, He's just teasing. He does it all the time, He just has trouble saying the word 'Sorry'."Yogi said, looking at her for a moment.

Gareki climbed into the tree, and snatched the squirrel."gotcha ya little fucker!"he said, then losing grip of the squirrel, which it skittered over to a raccoon waking it up."Ohh...shit.."He said..."OUTTA THE TREE ABANDON TREE! AHHHHHH!!!!"He jumped from the tree, and freaking started climbing the house staring at the tree.

Nai rolled on the ground, laughing his head off.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors.   New Neighbors. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:18 pm

She laughed and went up to the squirell,petting it."Oh yeah.Yeah its evil alright."She laughed.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:New Neighbors.   New Neighbors. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:22 pm

"No! Not that damn squirrel theres a fucking raccoon in the tree!"Gareki said, pointing at the tree. There were raccoon noises, then suddenly an angry raccoon came out and hissed fearsomely.

"Auhm..Fuck. Raccoons."Yogi said, now taking out his pirate-like swords, narrowing his eyes at the raccoon waiting for its move first.

Nai teleported, next to Gareki and whistled a bit.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors.   New Neighbors. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:23 pm

She rolled her eyes."Swords?Really?"She also petted the racoon and said,"All animals need is love."
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:New Neighbors.   New Neighbors. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:27 pm

"Thats a wild animal though.."Yogi said, putting away his swords, sulking to himself just because he wanted a fight.

Gareki acted as if, he didn't flip out fixing his goggles again. He yawned, feeling the warmth getting to him. He took off his sweatshirt, and shirt becoming shirtless."I hate summer.."He uttered, looking at Nai's ripped shirt.

Nai yawned as well, being quiet for a while.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors.   New Neighbors. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:28 pm

"So."She put them down and they both lept away slowly,then looked back."See?They need attention."
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:New Neighbors.   New Neighbors. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:34 pm

"Psssh, That could have been a demon in disguise."Gareki said, staring at the sky.

"Gareki, you think everything that's an animal is a demon in disguise."Nai and Yogi said.

"Thank you, Mr. Captain obvious and Mrs. Captain obvious."Gareki said, clapping his hands sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors.   New Neighbors. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:36 pm

"mrs?no sorry,its ms."She sturnly corrected him.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:New Neighbors.   New Neighbors. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:50 pm

"I was talking about Nai and Yogi"Gareki said, still staring at the sky.

"Garekiii..Watch you're mouth.."Yogi said, narrowing his eyes again.

"No fighting. Remember?"Nai interrupted.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors.   New Neighbors. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:49 am

"Would you guys like to come inside?"She smiled at yogi.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:New Neighbors.   New Neighbors. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:04 am

"Sure."Yogi said, when Gareki grabbed his sweatshirt and shirt, jumping off the roof and tuck-n-rolling.

Gareki just rolled his eyes, his little 'why not' look.

Nai teleported down, and the three walked over to Saselia.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors.   New Neighbors. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:06 am

She went up to her house and unlocked the door.

(4 bedrooms
3 bathrooms
liveing room
kitchen
theres like 3 levels of the building)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:New Neighbors.   New Neighbors. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:59 am

(Wow. Just, Wow.)

Yogi walked in, He sat down calmly on the couch."Oh, Um..Did we introduce ourselves? Because...That would have been terrible to just invite us into you're house. Umm..."He blushed shyly looking away.

Gareki walked in of course, looking around and sat in a rolly chair kicking up his feet on the coffee table.

Nai looked around, and walked in sitting next to Yogi quietly.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors.   New Neighbors. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:50 pm

"No,thats okay."She went into the kitchen,but,before she did,she picked gareki's legs up and put them on the floor.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:New Neighbors.   New Neighbors. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:41 pm

"Pffft. I can't have my feet on the table?"Gareki said.

"No, Gareki. It's rude."Yogi and Nai said.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors.   New Neighbors. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:01 am

She came back into the liveing room."What do you guys want to eat?"She smiled at yogi and nia,but not gareki.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:New Neighbors.   New Neighbors. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:04 am

"Order some pizza maybe?"Yogi suggested quietly.

Gareki got up and walked outside, He sat down leaning against the tree hands behind his head, gazing at the sky since he was bored.But something was troubling, him like last night something happened and He didn't speak at all, he was just silent and he just remembered about it too.

Nai came out with Gareki, wondering what was the matter.But didn't bother, to talk with him Nai sat there just keeping Gareki company.

(Sooo bored. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes)
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors.   New Neighbors. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:07 am

She frowned."Whats wrong with Gareki?"She said worridly and walked outside,but stayed her distance.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:New Neighbors.   New Neighbors. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:45 pm

"Pfft. It was just something last night, at dinner he was extremely silent after our sac- I mean mission."Yogi said, curving his head outside the door now.

Gareki stared at the clouds, quietly just remembering what he had to do. It did trouble him much, but he didn't have a choice just the screams screeching, echoing in his head the horrifying scenes. Poor Gareki. He looked as if about to cry, but held it in his face just remaining emotionless but his lip twitching, troublesomely.

Nai knew what was going on with Gareki, it was last night's 'mission' or sacrifice.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors.   New Neighbors. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:44 pm

She walked up to him slowly,putting a soft and gentle hand on his back."Whats wrong?"She looked at him worridly.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Awesomeness : 25

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors.   New Neighbors. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:15 pm

(((HOLLY FUZZ MUFFINS I KNOW YOU PEOPLE 030. Amazing. Soo.. BYE! XD)))

Last edited by MonsterEternal on Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors.   New Neighbors. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:19 pm

(umm...monster.so sorry,but,this is a different topic.i'm replying with pie on this one.)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:New Neighbors.   New Neighbors. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:13 pm

(Eat, Meet Amnesia Monster. Amnesia Monster meet Eat. Amnesia Monster:Hullloooo! *It chases Eat*)

"Nothing.Just, Nothing."Gareki said, his lip still twitching troublesomely.

Yogi kept watching from the door, curious.

Nai crept back over, with Yogi.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors.   New Neighbors. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:49 pm

She smiled comfortly."Well,there has to be something wrong."She looked at him with her brown eyes...and she knew that deep down inside,he was hideing sometething.

(can you please reply to the arena and waterfall lake?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors.   New Neighbors. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

New Neighbors.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next