Neko

New Neighbors.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

New Neighbors.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

New Neighbors. Empty
PostSubject: New Neighbors.   New Neighbors. Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:57 pm

Gareki got out of the car, walking to their house. He glimpsed over his shoulder, He smirked."Move them boxes, I'll be waiting."He said, now walking up the stairs, unlocking the door.

"Karma, Is a fucking bitch."Yogi said, grabbing some boxes, and bringing them in.

"Yes, it is, indeed a fucking bitch."Nai said, agreeing and sighing, grabbing some boxes as well.

Gareki came back out, and leaned under a tree."Well, about time we get a break, right? Well. I'm done with that, Done done done. Heh, not like some girl might come out of her house and become interested, in me. No girl wants a bad boy."He said, looking at the house next to theirs, slightly trying to smirk.

"Maybe."Nai and Yogi said, with a smile.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Awesomeness : 23
Location : In my fantasy land that's just starting to accept reality

New Neighbors. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors.   New Neighbors. Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:11 pm

Saselia(sa-seal-ya)walked out of her house,wearing black torn up shorts,a see through green shirt that showed her black laced bra,and black highheels.She went to her pool and a man came up behind her,pushing her in and then left.When he pushed her in,she screamed.(like in the movies)There was no ladder and she was at the deep end.She screamed again.....
Back to top Go down
http://alphasoul.webs.com/
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

New Neighbors. Empty
PostSubject: Re:New Neighbors.   New Neighbors. Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:02 pm

"Example Uno, over there."Gareki said, pointing."Go help her, Yogi. I'll take care of that bastard who pushed her."He said, now tuck-n-rolling directly behind the man, He put a gun to the man's head."Don't think you're going anywhere.."He whispered, just keeping his grip on man.

Yogi tuck-n-rolled as well, and took off his shirt diving in. He then swam down, to Saselia and picked her up and eventually swam back up."You've always got the easy jobs."He said, now getting out of the pool, in the shallow end.

Nai just sat, watching in a bush.

"Heh. Just gotta find out, whether we kill this guy, or not."Gareki said, his grip on the man still, while Gareki fixed his goggles.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

New Neighbors. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors.   New Neighbors. Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:05 pm

She couhed up water and her dark dirty blonde hair was now soaked.The guy pushed the gun away and tryed to run.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

New Neighbors. Empty
PostSubject: Re:New Neighbors.   New Neighbors. Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:09 pm

"God damnit Gareki!! Stop fiddling them goggles and chase the damn guy!"Yogi said, watching as the guy ran.

"OH SHIT!"Gareki shouted, as he stopped fiddling and jumped, trying to tackle the guy.

Nai then sat in the tree, once again silently watching.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

New Neighbors. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors.   New Neighbors. Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:11 pm

She got up and looked at yogi."Thankyou so much."She hugged him.The guy tripped and fell to the ground.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

New Neighbors. Empty
PostSubject: Re:New Neighbors.   New Neighbors. Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:23 pm

"No problem. It's what we do. Saving lives."Yogi said, hugging her back gently.

"Sooo, what do we do about this guy?"Gareki said, loading his gun and putting his foot, down hard on the guy's back.

"I don't know if you should kill him, Remember, Gareki. Karma."Nai said cutely, unfortunately because he was less taller than Yogi and Gareki.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

New Neighbors. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors.   New Neighbors. Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:29 pm

She stopped hugging him and said,"How can i ever repay you?"The man groaned in pain and just lay there.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

New Neighbors. Empty
PostSubject: Re:New Neighbors.   New Neighbors. Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:40 pm

"Oh. No no no no, No need to repay us. Were just doing are job."Yogi said, knowing what Gareki would say.

"Yeah. You're right, Yogi. No need to repay. Just doin' duties."Gareki said.

Nai had already fallen asleep, in the tree.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

New Neighbors. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors.   New Neighbors. Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:46 pm

She looked at them refused."Um...alright then.I will not repay you and i'm saselia.Bye."She started to walk off.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

New Neighbors. Empty
PostSubject: Re:New Neighbors.   New Neighbors. Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:07 pm

"Nice job, Yogi."Gareki said, narrowing his eyes at Yogi.

"Ohh, Not my fault you're a fucking selfish bastard I have to put up with."Yogi growled, shaking out the water from his hair.

"Gareki! Yogi! Don't fight!"Nai said, actually awake this time.

"Fiiine."They both said, sulking a bit.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

New Neighbors. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors.   New Neighbors. Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:09 pm

She went over to the guy and puched him in the face with her heel.He cried in pain.

(please reply in c-box)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

New Neighbors. Empty
PostSubject: Re:New Neighbors.   New Neighbors. Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:25 pm

Yogi rolled his eyes, walking past Gareki.

Gareki shoved Yogi, and they both sat on the stairs bored.

Nai watched them like always of course.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

New Neighbors. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors.   New Neighbors. Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:27 pm

She grabbed the gun."I don't know how to use this.Can you please tell me how?"She said to yogi.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

New Neighbors. Empty
PostSubject: Re:New Neighbors.   New Neighbors. Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:30 pm

"There's a trigger, you pull the trigger."Yogi said, looking at Saselia.

"WAIT! Where did you get that gun?!?!?"Gareki said, searching his own pockets for a minute.

Nai chuckled, thinking Saselia stole it.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

New Neighbors. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors.   New Neighbors. Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:33 pm

She looked at him."It was by this man."She pulled the trigger and shot him.He didn't move anymore.She handed him his gun back.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

New Neighbors. Empty
PostSubject: Re:New Neighbors.   New Neighbors. Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:21 pm

"No wait, keep that one. I've got a spare."Gareki said, pointing his second pistol in the air, accidently shooting a crow down."Whoops..."He said, now slipping the gun in his pocket, whistling looking away from the crow.

"Idiot."Yogi growled, at Gareki.

Nai chuckled again.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

New Neighbors. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors.   New Neighbors. Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:30 pm

She looked at the crow."Accidents happen."She said and locked gazes with yogi.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

New Neighbors. Empty
PostSubject: Re:New Neighbors.   New Neighbors. Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:57 pm

Since Yogi was shy, He looked away immediately and blushed.

Gareki smirked, teasing Yogi."You like our neighbor! You like our neighbor!"He jeered.

Nai laughed, falling out of the tree.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

New Neighbors. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors.   New Neighbors. Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:07 pm

She chuckled."Its okay."
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

New Neighbors. Empty
PostSubject: Re:New Neighbors.   New Neighbors. Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:23 pm

(WHHHY??? It's always my sexy boy chars That get women XDD)

Yogi glared, but his gaze softened at a small squirrel in front of him, He smiled lightly.

"Awh, That's the squirrel that stole my cheesy tot yesterday!"Gareki growled, launching at the Squirrel, eventually it skittered away."Get back here you freaking Squirrel! I'm gonna make a freaking BBQ Outta you!!"He shouted, chasing the squirrel around the yard.

Yogi and Nai began laughing, hard.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Awesomeness : 25

New Neighbors. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors.   New Neighbors. Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:52 pm

(you wish... haha! im going now.. I have nothing to do..)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

New Neighbors. Empty
PostSubject: Re:New Neighbors.   New Neighbors. Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:12 pm

(*looks at Eat* Karma.Is.A.Total.Bitch. C: )
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

New Neighbors. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors.   New Neighbors. Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:05 pm

She looked at him chaseing the squirll and tilted her head."I think that he was a total jerk when he said that."She sat down next to him.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

New Neighbors. Empty
PostSubject: Re:New Neighbors.   New Neighbors. Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:09 pm

The squirrel skittered up a tree.

"Damn that squirrel and his trees."Gareki growled, glaring at the squirrel.

"Yeah, But hell, Nai and Gareki were chasing a frog around on the ship earlier today."Yogi said with a chuckle.

Nai laughed, a bit at Gareki then stopped, looking up at Yogi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Neighbors. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors.   New Neighbors. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

New Neighbors.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next