Neko

Ayra arrives (Need a hot guy to "play" with her!!) (G?) - Page 2

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Ayra arrives (Need a hot guy to "play" with her!!) (G?)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

Awesomeness : 25

Ayra arrives (Need a hot guy to "play" with her!!) (G?) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ayra arrives (Need a hot guy to "play" with her!!) (G?)   Ayra arrives (Need a hot guy to "play" with her!!) (G?) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:58 pm

She looked up. She could not believe what she was hearing.I... I love you too. She stood up and wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him sweetly.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Awesomeness : 23
Location : In my fantasy land that's just starting to accept reality

PostSubject: Re: Ayra arrives (Need a hot guy to "play" with her!!) (G?)   Ayra arrives (Need a hot guy to "play" with her!!) (G?) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:59 pm

he kissed her back and hugged her."why would i do that?"he looked at her.
Back to top Go down
http://alphasoul.webs.com/
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Ayra arrives (Need a hot guy to "play" with her!!) (G?)   Ayra arrives (Need a hot guy to "play" with her!!) (G?) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:05 pm

She looked at him.Humans always want money and power. I've had to kill countless because they were willing to have me murderd for a few thousand grand.She hooked her leg onto his hip.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Ayra arrives (Need a hot guy to "play" with her!!) (G?)   Ayra arrives (Need a hot guy to "play" with her!!) (G?) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:17 pm

he grasped her leg and said,"i want let anybody or anything hurt you."he whispered,then kissed her again.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Ayra arrives (Need a hot guy to "play" with her!!) (G?)   Ayra arrives (Need a hot guy to "play" with her!!) (G?) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:24 pm

She shivered at his touch and returned the kiss. She moulded her body into his and pressed herself close.Like this?She grabbed the skin at her wrist and pulled. For it was jot her skin, it was a nude sleeve, hiding the horror underneath. She revealed a huge scar, tinged green and black, 5 inches long and an inch deep.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Ayra arrives (Need a hot guy to "play" with her!!) (G?)   Ayra arrives (Need a hot guy to "play" with her!!) (G?) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:24 pm

She shivered at his touch and returned the kiss. She moulded her body into his and pressed herself close.Like this?She grabbed the skin at her wrist and pulled. For it was not her skin, it was a nude sleeve, hiding the horror underneath. She revealed a huge scar, tinged green and black, 5 inches long and an inch deep.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Ayra arrives (Need a hot guy to "play" with her!!) (G?)   Ayra arrives (Need a hot guy to "play" with her!!) (G?) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:28 pm

his eyes saddened."yes exactly."
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Ayra arrives (Need a hot guy to "play" with her!!) (G?)   Ayra arrives (Need a hot guy to "play" with her!!) (G?) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:31 pm

(decided to get a rose since my username is deadly rose.i actually like that pic. alot Razz )

(oh and could you please reply in the underbrush grove please?)
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Ayra arrives (Need a hot guy to "play" with her!!) (G?)   Ayra arrives (Need a hot guy to "play" with her!!) (G?) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:31 pm

(Ha that's cool!)
(I will I just need to think of something to say lol)

She looked at the wound, sadly.Lerain Manchess did this. When she found out what I was, she tried to drag me to the FBI, in return for 3 billion dollars. When I fought her, she sliced my arm open and poured black adder poison into the open cut.She leant into him.But she is long gone.She kissed him again, this time deeply, with desire.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Ayra arrives (Need a hot guy to "play" with her!!) (G?)   Ayra arrives (Need a hot guy to "play" with her!!) (G?) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:34 pm

he kissed her back but then broke away again."you can change me if you want."he smiled at her.

(thanks and thanks!)
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Ayra arrives (Need a hot guy to "play" with her!!) (G?)   Ayra arrives (Need a hot guy to "play" with her!!) (G?) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:36 pm

She laughed, a magical soundAre you sure? It does not hurt like in the movies, and it takes exactly three minutes to complete. But you must be sure you want to bind yourself to a life like this.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Ayra arrives (Need a hot guy to "play" with her!!) (G?)   Ayra arrives (Need a hot guy to "play" with her!!) (G?) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:38 pm

he took off her necklace."i'm sure."he tilted his neck for her to change him.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Ayra arrives (Need a hot guy to "play" with her!!) (G?)   Ayra arrives (Need a hot guy to "play" with her!!) (G?) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:40 pm

She Put her hands on either side of his neck, and put her mouth on the soft flesh. Slowly, she bit down, feeling the pioson in her teeth spurt into the bite wound, like a snake. She sat back, waiting for him to wake up.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Ayra arrives (Need a hot guy to "play" with her!!) (G?)   Ayra arrives (Need a hot guy to "play" with her!!) (G?) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:45 pm

it had been 3 minutes and he got up,hunger burning in his now red eyes."thanks."his white fangs showed as he talked.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Ayra arrives (Need a hot guy to "play" with her!!) (G?)   Ayra arrives (Need a hot guy to "play" with her!!) (G?) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:51 pm

Her eyes went crazy with love. She gently pushed him so that he was lying down, and lay down on top of him, kissing him with all her soul.How do you feel?

(I must go to sleep now, but I'll come straight back on as soon as I wake up, kay?)
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Ayra arrives (Need a hot guy to "play" with her!!) (G?)   Ayra arrives (Need a hot guy to "play" with her!!) (G?) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:53 pm

(oh kay. Sad )

he laughed."hungry."he said licking his lips then kissed her roughly.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Ayra arrives (Need a hot guy to "play" with her!!) (G?)   Ayra arrives (Need a hot guy to "play" with her!!) (G?) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:26 pm

(Are you there?

she kissed him back,hissing in pleasure. She moved her hands to cradle his face. Her mind filled with White desire. She hooked her legs around him and pressed her --- against his ---
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Ayra arrives (Need a hot guy to "play" with her!!) (G?)   Ayra arrives (Need a hot guy to "play" with her!!) (G?) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:19 am

(now i am!)

he grasped her legs and hissed along wit her.kissing with more passion.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Ayra arrives (Need a hot guy to "play" with her!!) (G?)   Ayra arrives (Need a hot guy to "play" with her!!) (G?) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:07 am

The kiss deepened and she hissed again. She felt his hands on her legs. She moved her hand down and used her super-sharp nails to rip his shirt off.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Ayra arrives (Need a hot guy to "play" with her!!) (G?)   Ayra arrives (Need a hot guy to "play" with her!!) (G?) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:15 am

he kissed her more roughly and was very very thirsty.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Ayra arrives (Need a hot guy to "play" with her!!) (G?)   Ayra arrives (Need a hot guy to "play" with her!!) (G?) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:19 am

She sensed his thirst and smiled. Vampires could drink each other's blood, and it is a feeling better than $ex. Almost like it really. She cut her neck and smeared some of the drops of blood on her lips. her hands moved to his chest.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Ayra arrives (Need a hot guy to "play" with her!!) (G?)   Ayra arrives (Need a hot guy to "play" with her!!) (G?) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:27 am

he smelled it and kissed her,also getting the blood.he unbuttoned her blouse.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Ayra arrives (Need a hot guy to "play" with her!!) (G?)   Ayra arrives (Need a hot guy to "play" with her!!) (G?) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:32 am

She shruggged out of her blouse. Leaning down, she drew her nail across his jeans and let him do the rest, all the while kissing him. Her mouth went to his neck and she bit his neck, licking the thin beads of blood.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Ayra arrives (Need a hot guy to "play" with her!!) (G?)   Ayra arrives (Need a hot guy to "play" with her!!) (G?) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:38 am

he unbuttened his pants and took off his boxers.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Ayra arrives (Need a hot guy to "play" with her!!) (G?)   Ayra arrives (Need a hot guy to "play" with her!!) (G?) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:40 am

She pulled off her shorts, thong and all, and grabbed his shoulders. Rolling over, she pulled him with her, resulting with him now on top of her. She grabbed his neck and pulled him down, pressing against him.

(Gotta go walk my dog, he's punching holes in my legs. But stay online and I'll be as quick as I can, cos I am LOVIN this post!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ayra arrives (Need a hot guy to "play" with her!!) (G?)   Ayra arrives (Need a hot guy to "play" with her!!) (G?) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Ayra arrives (Need a hot guy to "play" with her!!) (G?)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next