Neko

Ayra arrives (Need a hot guy to "play" with her!!) (G?)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

Awesomeness : 25

Ayra arrives (Need a hot guy to "play" with her!!) (G?) Empty
PostSubject: Ayra arrives (Need a hot guy to "play" with her!!) (G?)   Ayra arrives (Need a hot guy to "play" with her!!) (G?) Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:17 pm

Ayra arrived. Her punk hairstyle fell into her bright green eyes and framed her pale face. Her clothes consisted of very short black shorts and a boob tube which ended 4 inches above the bellybutton. She wore thigh high black stilletto boots, and silver chains hung from various places. She was the result of a goddess falling in love with a vampire. She fondled her necklace, a diamond star hanging from a thin silver chain, hanging just between her breasts. Her skin was very pale, and she was very thin. She was a known serial killer. She walked into the Love Handle, and looked for someone to have fun with.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Awesomeness : 23
Location : In my fantasy land that's just starting to accept reality

PostSubject: Re: Ayra arrives (Need a hot guy to "play" with her!!) (G?)   Ayra arrives (Need a hot guy to "play" with her!!) (G?) Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:26 pm

alix walked into the bar and laid down a $20 bill."beer please."the man handed it to him and he drank the 6 shots not even drunk.
Back to top Go down
http://alphasoul.webs.com/
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Ayra arrives (Need a hot guy to "play" with her!!) (G?)   Ayra arrives (Need a hot guy to "play" with her!!) (G?) Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:52 pm

Ayra looked over at Alix, and saw him down the beer, impressed. She walked over to him.That is quite an amazing talent you have there.She said. Her voice was deep and sexy. She placed a hand on his leg. Her nails were long and black.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Ayra arrives (Need a hot guy to "play" with her!!) (G?)   Ayra arrives (Need a hot guy to "play" with her!!) (G?) Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:57 pm

he looked at her hand on his leg and then looked back up at her."thanks im alix by the way."he smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Ayra arrives (Need a hot guy to "play" with her!!) (G?)   Ayra arrives (Need a hot guy to "play" with her!!) (G?) Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:20 pm

Ayra.She purred. Her hand started to move up his leg, and she leaned in to him, the fingers on her other hand tracing his neck softly, hoping that he would respond.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Ayra arrives (Need a hot guy to "play" with her!!) (G?)   Ayra arrives (Need a hot guy to "play" with her!!) (G?) Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:22 pm

he leaned back a little,startled."umm nice name."he looked at her and his hand slipped off the table,falling on her.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Ayra arrives (Need a hot guy to "play" with her!!) (G?)   Ayra arrives (Need a hot guy to "play" with her!!) (G?) Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:33 pm

She felt his hand on her, and took that as a response. There was something vervous in his voice though. But she would make him forget about that. She put her hand on his chest, feeling his heartbeat. The blood running around his body hungered her. The necklace around her neck was the only thing preventing her from ripping him open and sucking him dry. She shifted her body and moved onto his leg. She weighed hardly anything.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Ayra arrives (Need a hot guy to "play" with her!!) (G?)   Ayra arrives (Need a hot guy to "play" with her!!) (G?) Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:36 pm

"um so what do you like to do?"he noticed her necklace."nice necklace by the way."he smiled but not very big,there was something about her that questioned him.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Ayra arrives (Need a hot guy to "play" with her!!) (G?)   Ayra arrives (Need a hot guy to "play" with her!!) (G?) Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:04 pm

She wanted to tell him the truth. She loved sucking people dry and killing children. But she couldn't. He knew somthing was off, she could tell. She could feel his emotions.I like to walk in the night.She answered. It wasn't a lie. She looked at his neck and licked her lips, trying not to think about the dark red joy pumping underneath.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Ayra arrives (Need a hot guy to "play" with her!!) (G?)   Ayra arrives (Need a hot guy to "play" with her!!) (G?) Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:07 pm

he saw her lick her lips and said,"well then lets take a walk."he smiled and got up.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Ayra arrives (Need a hot guy to "play" with her!!) (G?)   Ayra arrives (Need a hot guy to "play" with her!!) (G?) Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:24 pm

Yes, lets. She got up with him and led him out of the bar.Do you ever feel like the world hates you.. like it purpousfully bars you from your dreams?
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Ayra arrives (Need a hot guy to "play" with her!!) (G?)   Ayra arrives (Need a hot guy to "play" with her!!) (G?) Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:28 pm

"well of course."he said walking into the night and looked up at the stars.Ayra arrives (Need a hot guy to "play" with her!!) (G?) Blonde teenage boy
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Ayra arrives (Need a hot guy to "play" with her!!) (G?)   Ayra arrives (Need a hot guy to "play" with her!!) (G?) Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:32 pm

When he looked up, he did not seem to realise that he was fully exposing the vein in his neck. Ayra looked at it and a strangled moan left her lips before she could stop it.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Ayra arrives (Need a hot guy to "play" with her!!) (G?)   Ayra arrives (Need a hot guy to "play" with her!!) (G?) Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:34 pm

he looked at her."you alright?"he said suspicully.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Ayra arrives (Need a hot guy to "play" with her!!) (G?)   Ayra arrives (Need a hot guy to "play" with her!!) (G?) Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:41 pm

She pressed her fingers against her lips.Please don't cut yourself on anything... She thought.I'm... I'm okay. I just... I... I don't... She dropped onto her knees and hugged herself.I can't bear it...
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Ayra arrives (Need a hot guy to "play" with her!!) (G?)   Ayra arrives (Need a hot guy to "play" with her!!) (G?) Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:43 pm

"whoa are you okay?"he asked putting his hand on her shoulder,crouching down.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Ayra arrives (Need a hot guy to "play" with her!!) (G?)   Ayra arrives (Need a hot guy to "play" with her!!) (G?) Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:54 pm

She was losing it... She looked at him a found herself looking straight into his neck. She nearly lost it until she grasped her necklace.This may be his last chance... She thought. She gently brung his face down to her level, and brought his lips to hers.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Ayra arrives (Need a hot guy to "play" with her!!) (G?)   Ayra arrives (Need a hot guy to "play" with her!!) (G?) Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:56 pm

he was startled,but if thus was what she wanted he would give it to her.he kissed her back.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Ayra arrives (Need a hot guy to "play" with her!!) (G?)   Ayra arrives (Need a hot guy to "play" with her!!) (G?) Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:58 pm

(i'm gonna put his pic.on my profile pic.you know what i have on for my tiger right now?)
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Ayra arrives (Need a hot guy to "play" with her!!) (G?)   Ayra arrives (Need a hot guy to "play" with her!!) (G?) Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:02 pm

She moved her arms and put them around his neck. She trusted him. She felt his pulse race beneath her fingers. And then her nails scraped accidently against his skin. She paniced, hoping that she did not draw blood. But the cut was pretty deep...
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Ayra arrives (Need a hot guy to "play" with her!!) (G?)   Ayra arrives (Need a hot guy to "play" with her!!) (G?) Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:18 pm

he broke away from her and said,"oww what was that."he was bleeding and he rubbed the back of his neck wipeing blood all over his fingers.

(so you like his pic.?)
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Ayra arrives (Need a hot guy to "play" with her!!) (G?)   Ayra arrives (Need a hot guy to "play" with her!!) (G?) Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:44 pm

(Yeah he'll do lolz)

She pressed her fingers over her lips. She took one look at his hand. And lost it. She took his wrist and wiped the blood off his hand with her finger. She licked her finger, then licked his hand. As she went for his neck, her neckllace shocked her, snapping her out of it and making her stop. She clasped her mouth, tears running down her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Ayra arrives (Need a hot guy to "play" with her!!) (G?)   Ayra arrives (Need a hot guy to "play" with her!!) (G?) Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:48 pm

he got up and said,"oh my god!"he was stunned.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Ayra arrives (Need a hot guy to "play" with her!!) (G?)   Ayra arrives (Need a hot guy to "play" with her!!) (G?) Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:53 pm

She looked up at him.Fine! Tell the whole world! I'm a vampire! She broke down onto the floor, crying. She had wanted someone to care... to love her.I never ment to hurt you. I would never do that. If you never want to see me again, I won't be surpirised. She hugged herself and wailed.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Ayra arrives (Need a hot guy to "play" with her!!) (G?)   Ayra arrives (Need a hot guy to "play" with her!!) (G?) Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:56 pm

he shook his head."wait,what?i wouldn't tell anybody."he came to her."and,i do love you."he smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ayra arrives (Need a hot guy to "play" with her!!) (G?)   Ayra arrives (Need a hot guy to "play" with her!!) (G?) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next