Neko

lonely she-wolf - Page 2

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

lonely she-wolf

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Tato
Admin
Tato

Awesomeness : 0

lonely she-wolf - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: lonely she-wolf   lonely she-wolf - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:02 pm

"Mmmmm...nommy!"He laughed,rolling over onto his back to stare at the clouds.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Awesomeness : 15
Location : At the wedding. She and Tato are getting married, didn't you know?

PostSubject: Re: lonely she-wolf   lonely she-wolf - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:05 pm

She reached over and pawed at his ear, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: lonely she-wolf   lonely she-wolf - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:51 pm

He rolled his eyes to watch her paw.Lover extended his paw to bat gently at Singer's tail.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: lonely she-wolf   lonely she-wolf - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:54 pm

She acted innocent, and patted her tail on the ground, taunting him.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: lonely she-wolf   lonely she-wolf - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:03 pm

Lover folded his ear to his head,taunting her back.He batted at her tail,catching it in the air and pinning it to the ground then relasing it again.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: lonely she-wolf   lonely she-wolf - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:06 pm

She tucked her paws in and rolled to the side, beating her tail up and down, flicking the tip in his face.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: lonely she-wolf   lonely she-wolf - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:30 pm

Lover opened his mouth and gently caught her tail,not knowing that one of his fangs had glittered brightly in the sunlight.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: lonely she-wolf   lonely she-wolf - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:51 pm

She had noticed his fangs, but ignored it. She had an idea of what he was, but didnt care. She felt comfortable around him. She tried to flick her tail out of his mouth, laughing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: lonely she-wolf   lonely she-wolf - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:58 pm

Lover sat up abruptly,using his paws to try and wipe the fur off of his tongue jokingly.He stuck it out and tried to look at it.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: lonely she-wolf   lonely she-wolf - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:14 pm

She laughed, and rolled over until she was pretty much laying on her paws. She went cross eyed, dizzy.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: lonely she-wolf   lonely she-wolf - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:32 am

Lover plopped down on his back,looking into her eyes.''Hey now,how'd you get upside down?Darn you gravity...''he joked.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: lonely she-wolf   lonely she-wolf - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:26 pm

She giggled and reached out, licking his nose, and smiling.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: lonely she-wolf   lonely she-wolf - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:19 am

He smiled back and pressed his nose lightly against hers.Then he did it.The vampire thing.He purred.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: lonely she-wolf   lonely she-wolf - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:17 am

She tilted her head and laughed. "Are you a cat or a wolf?" she questioned, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: lonely she-wolf   lonely she-wolf - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:57 am

The purring stopped and he rolled over.His voice was joking,but you could tell that it was slightly forced."Last time I checked,I was a wolf."He pivoted and stared at his tail and his body momentarily,blue eyes sweeping over the slick fur."Pretty sure I'm a wolf!"
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: lonely she-wolf   lonely she-wolf - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:42 pm

She laughed, and tilted her head. Her eyes were dancing, not an ounce of fear, as she said, "Your just a vampire wolf." it wasnt meant to be a joke either. She knew it, but didnt really care.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: lonely she-wolf   lonely she-wolf - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:51 pm

Lover sat up straight,looking her in the eyes.The sparkle that normally lit his eye was gone,replaced by saddness."Well,when are you gonna bolt?Most do once they find out I'm a blood-sucking monster that could eat them at anytime I pleased."
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: lonely she-wolf   lonely she-wolf - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:37 pm

She laughed softly. "Well I am not like most." she said softly, looking up at him with gentle eyes.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: lonely she-wolf   lonely she-wolf - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:16 am

His muscles relaxed and he dropped limply to the ground,laying on his side and staring up at Singer.He sighed and spoke in a quiet voice."And for that,I am glad."
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: lonely she-wolf   lonely she-wolf - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:10 pm

She lay down beside him, her side pressed against his underbelly. She lay her head on his shoulder, intertwining her front legs with his. "I am glad that you are glad.' she said softly, smiling and closing her eyes gently.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: lonely she-wolf   lonely she-wolf - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:23 am

(Go listen to Three Cheers For Five Years(acoustic) by Mayday Parade.I love this song but it makes me want to go full emo every time I hear it...)
He sighed contentedly and purred again,this time a full-body rumbling.His eyes eased half closed and he watched Singer."Thank you for being different."
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: lonely she-wolf   lonely she-wolf - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:07 pm

She smiled softly, and snuggled closer, closing her eyes softly, and relaxing.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: lonely she-wolf   lonely she-wolf - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:14 pm

Lover sat up slowly,his eyes glowing a darkish blue."It would be best for you if I run and hunt for a moment.I will be back."He said quietly,still urring just because of the fact that he was with her.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: lonely she-wolf   lonely she-wolf - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:29 pm

She nodded softly, watching him. She still felt no fear of him.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: lonely she-wolf   lonely she-wolf - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:42 pm

He winked at her and bounded in to the forest,dissapearing into the shade of the trees.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lonely she-wolf   lonely she-wolf - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

lonely she-wolf
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next