Neko

lonely she-wolf - Page 7

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

lonely she-wolf

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Awesomeness : 15
Location : At the wedding. She and Tato are getting married, didn't you know?

lonely she-wolf - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: lonely she-wolf   lonely she-wolf - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:12 pm

She grinned and nudged him, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

Awesomeness : 0

PostSubject: Re: lonely she-wolf   lonely she-wolf - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:15 pm

He smiled back at her and looked around. "Does the little mortal need some more sleep, or can we go do something fun?"
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: lonely she-wolf   lonely she-wolf - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:17 pm

"Sure. What do you want to do?" She said, opening her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: lonely she-wolf   lonely she-wolf - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:50 pm

Lover thought for a moment, cocking his head. "We could go hunt; swim; find some people to chill out with; anything, really." He smirked lightly and closed his eyes, opening his mouth to sing. "I can show yoou the wooorrrlddd....."
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: lonely she-wolf   lonely she-wolf - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:24 pm

Its all up to you. But if we play hide and seek, your hiding. Its too easy for you to find me." She said, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: lonely she-wolf   lonely she-wolf - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:44 pm

Lover rolled his eyes and smiled. "Okay. Gimme ten seconds." He dropped into a running position and looked at Singer expectantly, his long tongue lolling out of his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: lonely she-wolf   lonely she-wolf - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:22 pm

She closed her eyes, and started counting. "One..... Two......."

Bring in Som and Par after he goes and hides. I want some dramaaaaa.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: lonely she-wolf   lonely she-wolf - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:33 pm

Mmkay.

Lover shot off silently, darting up a tree several yards from Singer.There he perched perfectky still, not giving away his cover. His nose suddenly twitched and he resisted growling. Insomnia and Paranoia slunk up behind Singer. "Hey," Som whispered into Singer's ear," why're you counting?"
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: lonely she-wolf   lonely she-wolf - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:28 pm

She stiffened in surprise. "No reason." She said warily, tense.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: lonely she-wolf   lonely she-wolf - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:55 pm

Insomnia's glowing crimson eyes burned brightly in contrast to her ghastly pale fur. She cocked her head, three tails quivering slightly. "C'mon girlie, there's a reason for everything. Yeh just showin' off your math skills?" she taunted, snorting.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: lonely she-wolf   lonely she-wolf - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:15 am

"Oh, I knew you were listening, and wondered if you'd like to learn to count." She said airily.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: lonely she-wolf   lonely she-wolf - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:57 am

Som snorted, angry that she had been dissed. Paranoia took a seat, staring into Singer's eyes until Som gave her an order. Insomnia stepped closer to the female."Don't get cocky with me, pretty girl."
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: lonely she-wolf   lonely she-wolf - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:08 pm

She laughed. "Don't tell me what to do."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lonely she-wolf   lonely she-wolf - Page 7 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

lonely she-wolf
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7