Neko

Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!) - Page 3

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
tatertots

tatertots

Awesomeness : 23
Location : Stalking random peoples from inside a random garbage can

Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!)   Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:14 pm

Clio smiled at Alexander. She looked down at Aparna, still worried, even if she was alright. She did back up, though, to give the psychic some space. She did wonder about what Alexander had asked. If she had more than one power, and just one of them put her in this much pain, her life could possibly be in danger. She loved having witches knowledge. She held out a hand, to help Aprana stand.
Back to top Go down
TruthfulLiar

TruthfulLiar

Awesomeness : 20

PostSubject: Re: Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!)   Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:14 pm

Aparna smiled and took hold of Clio's hand, using it for suport as she stood up. She was decvingly light weight. Her pink eyes studied the two before her as she regained her balance. They were very perceptive. Alexander seemed he may be the closest a nonpsychic could come to a mind reader. But he seemed to look at the language of ones body movement. Either way, she was impresed with her new aquaintences. Hm, good questions to be asked," Wonderful question! Well, yes. I have multiple powers. Three. I have predictions, though that is my most unreliable power. I read minds, telepahy. And I have telecanisis, can use my mind to move objects. Usualy we only get one power, but I guess fate had something special in mind for me and any other multiples. I actual have better control of my other powers though. This one just ran away with me. Quite unusual. But they normaly don't cause pain.." she drawled, pondering this. She wondered if this could hapen again. But just to be sure she looked around for something to move. A crushed soda can was decided apon and Aparna concentraited on it. Slowly and shakily it rose off the ground. A bit more effort granted her better control and the can held steady in the air. Suddely she sent it flying through the air, barely going over Alexander's head. She smiled apologeticly,"Sorry, just seeing everything was in working order. Seems I'm all right now." she said cheerily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!)   Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:27 pm

(kay confused here, mind filling me in on the plot in like a pm? xD)

Alyssa nodded to Clio "Alyssa." She stood there pondering, and then a girl came up, she stayed in the shadows, obviously unnoticed. "Fate, hm?" She thought about what had happened to her, and wondered if maybe fate had brought her to this then if this girl was right. She looked to Alexander, her eyes showed it all to him, those undeciferable eyes. They had some special bond that was very unique. "I'm Alyssa" She smiled slightly, but it turned into a smirk for a moment, and she wondered if this phsycic was possibly reading her mind at the moment. She wondered if she already knew what she was, or possibly knew her name. She had no idea, but it was worth a shot.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Awesomeness : 25

PostSubject: Re: Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!)   Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:37 pm

Alexander smiled at his sister. It was always good to see her actualy acting nice around others. But still, Aparna's words concerned him slightly. Oh well, fate was fate. That was the end of story so far as Alexander was concerned. He didn't enjoy pondering those topics, that could get messy. But aparently his sister was. Hm, good thing he had given up on a night out at the club wthout such interuptions the minute he saw Alyssa. It was to be expected being a paranormal. If your different, you can't expect an average day, he reasoned. Simple enough. He still wondered why the psychic had been draged here by her powers. Being a valf he knew how outta control things can get, yet this was new to him. Aparna wasn't an easy subject to read though. Annoying. But he shook off her feelig and decided to observe the others a bit.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

Awesomeness : 23
Location : Stalking random peoples from inside a random garbage can

PostSubject: Re: Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!)   Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:50 pm

(I don't even know what to post...Any idea? o3o)
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Awesomeness : 25

PostSubject: Re: Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!)   Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:11 pm

Idk. Tlk to someone, aparna or Alyssa I don't care!
Back to top Go down
TruthfulLiar

TruthfulLiar

Awesomeness : 20

PostSubject: Re: Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!)   Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:28 pm

Aparna turned and smiled at Alyssa. She was cheerful like that. If she felt it. Hmm, this Alyssa was a hard cookie to crack. She could sense certain things, but to learn more she may have to read her mind. Not the way Aparna rolled. She made a rule of not reading minds unless permission was given or she had no choice. But some thought of others went astray and she happened to catch. Thats what happened,"Well nice to meet you then. I would introduce myself but I have already done that. And also, no I'm not reading your mind. Well, that didn't count, sometimes I catch stray thoughts, or wander into others minds by mistake. But I make it a rule not to purposely intrude." She explained. She sighed slightly and wiped some dirt off her clothes. She hated being dirty, most of the time. But that was besides the situation at hand. Her gaze flickered between the people here. Hmm. All paranormals. Interesting to see. Not unusual, perhaps a bit dis-concerning. Oh well, this was still a rather crazy night. But maybe it could get more so, you never know.

(got nothing really. Best I could do.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!)   Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3