Neko

Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!) - Page 2

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
tatertots

tatertots

Awesomeness : 23
Location : Stalking random peoples from inside a random garbage can

Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!)   Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue May 31, 2011 9:39 pm

Clio nodded, understanding. She walked over to Thais, and helped her up. She lead her over to the siblings. "There are problem her?" Clio said, directing the question at Alexander's sister (Fail...)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!)   Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue May 31, 2011 10:41 pm

She glared at her brother. "First of all, no, you never answer you cell. If you check, i think I sent 4 txts. Second, yeah, of course I knew you were here, your here every night you stupid..." She was fuming now. She took a deep breath, eyes a bright red, demonic. Shaking her head, she tried to calm herself, her eyes swirled slightly, changing to a less bright red.

She whorled on the girl however, glancing back to her brother. For a second she felt pity for him, for what she was about to do, but it wasn't for long, the expression on his face infuriated her. She turned her gaze back to the girl. "Congratulations Alex, you made another 'female' friend. I hope you don't plan on breaking her heart too." Her voice was cold, dripping in sarcasm.

Now speaking to the girl directly she said, sticking her hand out. "I'm Alyssa, Alex's older sister, sorry I got to know you like this." Her voice was really rather sincere, but as she glanced back at Alex, well... Alex knew that look in her eyes, well, he should have. She wasn't done with him yet. Her eyes again swirling red, she turned her gaze back on the two girls
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Awesomeness : 25

PostSubject: Re: Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!)   Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:48 pm

He rolled his eyes. How he loathed her when she was like this. Well, she was still his sister, so he had to love her, but he was mad. Why did she have to but in? His eyes started turning red with angered annoyance. "Well congrats to you too, oh my sister dearest. You are now the bitchest Valf in the whole pack! And why, may I ask did you feel the need to invade here exactly?" He growled. His tone was acidic and his posture turned more agressive. He steped back and pulled his cell phone outta his pocket."Ha, more like twentyfour. But really, why the h*** are you here? Did you get a case of the 'have ta ruin someon's day'zies?" He scoffed, annoyed by her odacity.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!)   Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:56 pm

Clio's eyes shifted from Alexander and Alyssa a few times, before settling them on Thais, who seemed to be getting angry. Thais hated it when people fought. Thais said a quick calming spell, to try and stop the quarreling siblings. Clio rolled her eyes. Suddenly, a random gust of wind tried blowing her over, and she grabbed Alexander's arm. She glared at Thais, who'd forgotten what their powers were like when they were near each other. Clio let go of Alexander's arm. "Sorry..." She said, looking slightly embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!)   Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:14 pm

He turned, brows raised in slight suprise. But he just smiled in a sort of cheery way. "It's all right. I don't think I'm broken," He joked. His eyes turned a soft purple now. He didn't need a calming spell to have felt better. The sight of Clio made his sisteres stupid antics seem so much less annoying. (blah, FAIL)
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!)   Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:32 pm

(Awww. Clio feels loved xD)

Clio smiled. "You sure?" She said, pretending to be worried. Thais just looked at her, wide-eyed. She hadn't had that happen yet. (Fail...)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!)   Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:32 pm

Alyssa was furious now. So now it was her fault that he hadn't come to the meeting. "Oh yeah, because now all of a sudden the responsibility you have isn't so important to you? Sorry, I forget how sometimes your responsibilities change just as much as the girls you sleep with do!" Her voice was just as cold as his was. So much for a calming sister. "Oh, and just to let you know, I may b a bitch, but at least I'm not forgetful, atleast I keep my promises, and most of all, at least I have a ONGOING relationship!" Her eyes were bright red now, and when she felt the spell, she pushed it away.

She was so angry at the moment, and then when he saw Clio, he wasn't. She needed Damen. But she wasn't going to get him, to bad for Alexander, he was just gonna have to be her punching bag for a bit. Not that she minded, but she was sure both Damen and Alex would.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!)   Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:22 am

He sighed. He wasn't sure if this was even really about him or just her blowing off steam. Oh well,"Look, I am sorry. Yeah, I forgot. But that's no reason to come chew my head off. And besides, you never come down here and see how I act, what my actions are. I never bring anyone not a valf home do I? So please do not acuse me as such. I will come home to the meeting if it is this important." he resolved. He found such anger in his sister I scared him a litle. Anyways, he was over a thousand years old, he had a good memory. He knew the meeting was tonight, and he also knew how snarky Alyssa had been lately. Perhaps this was a bit of a laps in judgment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!)   Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:25 pm

She rolled her eyes. Yes, possibly it was just her taking it out on him. Maybe it wasn't, but that wasn't the point! "No, its already over. And yes, I feel I do need to come chew your head off, maybe if I do I might find a better one to put back on!" Her voice was calm now, concealing the white hot anger that boiled inside her. She had a temper, she was a bitch, but she was right in a way. How was it that he got to tell her that she should be more easy on the poor newcomers, and then he got to go off when she was calling a meeting for him to give them a chance?

For a moment she had almost forgotten about the words he said. "Accusing you? You think, that somehow your gonna get a vampire turned to a Valf? First of all, I doubt you could, no matter how angry you got, and second, your my brother! But either way I'm pretty sure I know how you act, just because I've never been to this bar, or so you think anyways-" She thought about all the times she had spied on her little brother, oh good ol' sisterly love- "does not mean I haven't been to other parties with you!" Her voice held disgust now, and she was about to turn and leave, but then she thought better of it. No, this was going to happen her way.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!)   Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:42 pm

Thais looked p'd again, and so Clio thought it best to talk her into going home, with she did. She watched as Thais walked down the allyway. She suddenly stepped in between Alexander and Alyssa. "Would you to just shut up?" It's over and done with." She said coldly as she looked at the two of them. She'd kind of enjoyed the arguing, but had decided it was enough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!)   Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:07 pm

Bright red eyes glared at the girl who interrupted her, she wanted to say something like get out the way bitch, this isn't your fight and she probably would have, but she caught herself. She'd get them back later, Alexander knew that, or he should by now, and when she caught eyes with them, they were twinkling. He should know that look. But when she turned back to Clio she smiled just enough to show her fangs. "As you wish, great queen" she said sarcastically as she took a step back. It probably would have been a better idea for her to have let them fizzle and finally calm down then to try and wipe up the mess with a towel.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!)   Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:24 pm

Alexander rolled his eyes. Yeah, he knew the look. But after a few hundered years suffering, you stop caring so dang much. Caering about his sisters actions got no where. No freekin where at all. He honestly wanted her to leave him alone. But that was unlikely to happen. Her sarcasm never helped anything, she had a knack for making things worse than they should be.

He sighed and took a few steps away. His mind was swirling and he had to still it. He steped into his own mind and took a break from reality. It was somthing that helped him cope. He went b`ack to other nights. As he walked and sipped his imagination drink he saw the back of a firmilar head. Heck, that stalker. He woke himself and turned on his heel in one swift motion,"Well I don't follow YOU around!" He growled, adgitated by her now. Could she please get a life? He was woried his control might slip. If such a thing happened, there was no going back. No more Mr. nice Alexander.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!)   Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:43 pm

Clio gave up, and walked away, giving the two some space. Normally, she'd be all for watching, or even joining in the argument, but for some reason she felt like being...calm. She was normally hyper and loved to cause trouble. Maybe she was hanging around Thais too much. (Fail -.-)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

PostSubject: Re:Clio's Night Out(For DreamChaser!!!)   Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:19 pm

(I so wanna get Zach in here for Thais >.< but it's for dreamchaser maybe you could make one called: Thais's Night Out(For ~MoonFur~!!!) :3)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!)   Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:52 am

She rolled her eyes. This was plainly getting boring. "Look. the bottom line is that again you were irresponsible when it came to the pack, and again I had to get over here again and embarrass your ass for it. Yeah, I could have lectured you in public, but I might as well warn the girl what your like anyways. Does she even know Alex? If she knew... you know what would happen. Our pack is still new, who knows where she could leak the information." She paused. She knew if she was gonna get him back at the pack he had to do his own thing, too. "Now go get your girlfriend and bring her back here I guess. I'll play nice" That was her way of an apology. You didn't get those much.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!)   Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:55 pm

He sighed and closed his eyes, shaking a bit as he steadied himself. He was clearly being afected by his earlier drinks. Good thing his tolerince was high. Alexander murmered something to himself and cleared his mind. Yeah, at his age he should be better about these things. But he was in an 18 year old body, it was dificult to mature when you didn't grow. Still, his sister made sence.

Before going back to Clio he faced Alyssa. His eyes lost all traces of red, returning to their normal royal purple. " Yes, she does know. Sadly I have no 'in my defence' prepared. But I do know she is a witch. Something I hope you'd know seeing as a valf has better oilfactory sences(smell memory) then nearly any supernatural. I doubt she would sell us out when there have been plently of witch hunters afoot lately. But thank you for being smarter than me, I guess." he said. He sniffed lightly. He was still hungry. Never good.

Alexander walked over to Clio. He looked at her, smiling sheepishly. He hated his sister barging in when he was around someone else. But it was just too dificult to be mad and slightly drunk. His eyes were slightly hooded and any swagger had left his step. Encounters like this did that sometimes. Oh well, life sucked at times,"I'm sorry about all or this. Alyssa is my older sister and aparently my mistakes get her in a riff. Anyways, would you mind haveing a proper intoduction, now that my sister isn't so mad?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!)   Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:08 pm

Clio looked up at Alexander(I like typing it the long way...), and blushed. His sister had said girlfriend. She suddenly met Alexander's eyes. Her emerald green eyes had a tired look to them. The normal spark in her eyes was replaced by dullness(...) She smiled, and nodded in understanding. She walked over to Alexander's sister, and held out her hand. "Clio." She said. She looked at Alexander, smiling. (She lieks him x3 Fail post)
Back to top Go down
TruthfulLiar

TruthfulLiar

Awesomeness : 20

PostSubject: Re: Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!)   Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:06 pm

(Can I join in here?)
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!)   Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:52 pm

(If it's k with Dream and cassy)
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!)   Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:03 pm

I don't care. But cass might not be on 4 a while... Hehe let's shhh and we can post a while. But imma bring INz a normal vamp, maybe... If I feel like it. But ya, all good!)
Back to top Go down
TruthfulLiar

TruthfulLiar

PostSubject: Re: Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!)   Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:58 pm

(Awesome )

Aparna walked slowly down the dark street. She stumbled occasionaly, almost falling and catching herself. To anyone else nearby, she might apear drunk perhaps, barely able to keep herself upright. Her eyes were a blazeing pink, the outer parts of her iris were a sort of crimson. She groaned and slamed into the wall of the club, using it for suport. She turned, head in hands. She felt like a drum was beating in it, this happened when visons or predictions found their way to her. She looked at the others here. If she wasn't being in so much pain she might have used telepathy to see what was up in their minds, thigh that was a major invasion of privacy. The girl slumped against the wall, sliding to the ground. She mumbled quietly to her self as she let her powers take over.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!)   Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:42 pm

Alexander smiled back. Perhaps not girlfriend yet but that was something fixable. He really did like Clio. She was nice, kind. And not to mention someone he didn't have to hide things from, a huge dealbreaker. His eyes had not hint of the anger ha had felt at his sister earlier. Now only a softness was there.

He wipped around at the sound of footsteps aproaching them. His body language became slightly defensive. Then he saw the girl stumble over. Anyone might have thought her drunk, the way she was muttering and stumbling about. But he cought no scent of alcohal on her. Just something.. Different. But that didn't concern him, what did was she seemed to be in pain. He looked at Clio with worry plain in his purple eyes and turned to the girl who was on the ground,"Are you all right?what's happening to you? Are you hurt?" he questioned. He had never met a psychic before, didn't know she was one. But he wanted to help, natural instinct.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!)   Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:52 pm

Clio let her hand drop to her side, and she rushed over to the girl. She could tell she was a psychic, being a witch and all. she could also sense pain. She crouched next to her, repeating Alexander's question. "Are you ok?" She asked worriedly, eyes growing wide. She glanced back at Alyssa, then turned her attention to Alexander. Her big eyes held confusion. She didn't know why the girl was in so much pain. (Fail -.-)
Back to top Go down
TruthfulLiar

TruthfulLiar

PostSubject: Re: Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!)   Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:17 pm

Aparna stiffened, her mind becomeing clearer now. It was a vison. She went into a dremlike state as she watched, her body going ridged. She saw Alexander, some girl was there, one she didn't recognize. There were spiteful words, but her hearing was bad and she couldn't make anything out. Her eyes widened as she watched him making what would be the bigest mistake of his life. Immages flashed through her mind with lightning speed and she decifered them as best she could. Slowly her mind emerged back into conciousness. She moaned and looked around, taking in her suroundings. She had sort of dream walked here, her powers pulling her. The girl looked into alexander's eyes,"You are going to make a very bad mistake. I shyest you listen to you sister better, though that won't stop it. And there is a broken chain, a hidden enamy. It would be wise to be careful. Don't ever doubt an enamy strength, even if they are lesser than you,"She added. (this is per request. I got imformation from DreamChaser xD to go with a plot aparently. And I've read the whole sibling squabble, made sence to add that drama again ;D) She sighed, gaining control of herself again. Aparan stood shakily,"I'm fine now. I'm new to my powers and it seems they are stronger than me. I am Aparna. A psychic, for those who didn't know," she said. She gave them a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!)   Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:56 pm

Alexander looked only slightly puzzled. He looked at the psychic with some worry. There was only one mistake he could classify as 'very bad'. The idea haunted him. He hoped, no offence to this newcomer, that she was wrong. One thing he knew of psychics, even if he had only met one being Aparna so far, was the predicted future. So at present, there were no worries. At least not as of yet.

He looked calmly at Clio. His eyes lost most concern now that it seemed Aparna was fine. He suposed he understood. It had taken a long time for him to be able to control his shifts. But now he only did so on the full moon, which wasn't for a little while,"Well I'm glad you are okay. I'm Alexander," he said. He moved to stand next to Clio. His eyes were a soft purple as he looked at her with a slight smile. He turned back to Aparna, a question naging him,"You said powers, you have more than one then?" his nowledge of other paranormals was limited, he supposed. Something to work on. Alexander liked to be informed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!)   Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next