Neko

Chalk Dust - Page 3

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Chalk Dust

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Awesomeness : 15
Location : At the wedding. She and Tato are getting married, didn't you know?

Chalk Dust - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chalk Dust   Chalk Dust - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:17 pm

She shrugged. "What you are is barely significant." She said softly, almost inaudible as she continued to etch out the tiny details. Soon enough, the bird looked like a true finch soaring in the palm of her hands. Rayne gently positioned it so its out-stretched talons were around a finger, and gently blew onto the clay. As her breath touched it, the bird started twittering. Still clay, it folded up its wings and tilted it head, tail bobbing as it stood perched on her finger.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Awesomeness : 25

PostSubject: Re: Chalk Dust   Chalk Dust - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:25 pm

Relentless sighed and floped on the ground, watching those around her boredly. She didn't have tiime for this. But, she didn't have to worry much.

Zalara considered a moment, siting cross legged. She looked at the finch and color flashed behind her glases. Squinting, she looked at it like it might comit murder and she had to watch it to stop that happening. It was an expression similar to a cat stalking prey.

Amos growled and glared at Relentless. He didn't apriciate her being here. Or near here. Or ever having shown up. It wasn't right. He didn't do anything, and she knew it too. But, no. She had to be seeent to check up on their activity. Like they were the ones that did things wrong or something. He truly resented that. So unfair..

Last edited by MonsterEternal on Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Chalk Dust   Chalk Dust - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:48 am

Rayne gave Zalara a glance. "What? Its just clay." She gently tickled the birds feet, and it took off, fluttering at the same level as Amos's shoulders. Rayne smiled slightly as she watched the lifelike bird soar around, twittering.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Chalk Dust   Chalk Dust - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:45 am

Zalara watched the small clay bird as if entranced. She could do some amazing things, but she couldn't do that. Her gaze wandered to Relentless and she glared again. She didn't like their kind. But, it was understandable. Hey, now that she thought about it, Amos was almost the same now. Of course he had been saved by her so there was actualy a gigantic difference.

Amos sighed and looked at Zalara, "Watch things for me." he muttered, returning to the house.

Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Chalk Dust   Chalk Dust - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:11 pm

(We need to thicken this plot }:] )

Rayne glanced between the two. "What's the story here?" She continued the painting she had set aside, a faraway look in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Chalk Dust   Chalk Dust - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:23 pm

Zalara frowned, muttering, "I'd rather not get into it."

Relentless rolled her eyes, "Well, as you know they are demons. And to make it make more sence I will add that I am a Darkhunter. (oooooohhhhhmigosh! I luff the chronicals of nick series! but the second book wasn't as good :/) I died a horrable, aweful death. When I dide, I was offered a chance for revenge by Artemis. Now that I have gotten that, I serve her. Protecting mankind from evil. And the type of demon these two are may be nice sometimes, but they have to be watched. It helps that they are only half though. Maybe I wont have to come back. Anyways, theres bad blood between our kind."
(I'm winging it here at some points. I had to give the books back to the stupid library.. nya.)
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Chalk Dust   Chalk Dust - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:22 pm

She nodded, still concentrating on her art. "Sounds more like a grudge to me." She said, glancing up. Her water colour painting was complete, a bright clearing with a red bird on a branch. In the shadows stood a tall tower, dark and haunting. Story of her life.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Chalk Dust   Chalk Dust - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:39 pm

Relentless shruged, "There are other stories. Issues. But I find it too much of an agrivator to go over those." She said, eyeing Zalara.

Zalara scowled. She didn't like this at all.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Chalk Dust   Chalk Dust - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:48 am

Rayne arched a brow, flipping her book closed and sliding it into her bag, putting away the inkwell also, but pulling out a small box of acrylic paints. She whistled softly and the bird flitted down to sit on her knee, where she began painting it, using a soft gold for its beak and small talons."That's life for you."
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Chalk Dust   Chalk Dust - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:12 am

Zalara rolled her eyes, not bothering to hide her resentment, "Yeah, except she is suposed to be dead." She said.

Relentless shruged, "Well, I needed my revenge. Now I have to live up to an agreement."
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Chalk Dust   Chalk Dust - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:47 pm

Rayne shrugged. "Even if she's supposed to be dead, she's still here. I'm supposed to be make-believe, but I'm here." She continued painting, choosing a jay blue for the chest of the bird, giving the bird a feathery, streaked look.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Chalk Dust   Chalk Dust - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:56 pm

She grimaced. Raynes carless ataitude had started geting on her nerves. But, the girl wasn't involved so much. Of course she wouldn't really get it. But something else cought her focus before she colud act on that, "Yes. She is here." Zalara growled, throat tight and teeth grited as she held her temper in check, "But she shouldn't be. Our property. So, since we pose no threat to any of your precious humans, who really don't piss me off near as much as you have, can ya go now?" She hissed. It a few seconds her words could turn from an empty sugestion to a full on atack. She was posied to leap at Relentless.

Relentless sighed and got up, eyeing Zalara with an easy sort of calm. She was a pretty even match and it was hard to tell who ever might win in a fight, "Well, since I just moved in, I'll go home. It isn't too far to the apartments." She said airily. Relentless knew how badly that would make Zalara mad. She turned and walked to the edge of the yard, leaping the fence without a hitch and disapearing from view.

Zalara clenched her fists and whirled around, looking for something to maul. She launched at the willow tree, riping at it wildly and acxtualy doing some damage to the innocent thing. She stoped and looked around, not yet satisfied. Her rage had to be vented or it would boil over and she might just hurt a person. She disapeared to the basement of the house where her punchingbag awaited a seveir beating no human could ever deliver.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Chalk Dust   Chalk Dust - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:34 am

(Hahahaaa rayne's a hippy, she has a careless attitude to everything, or atleast she acts like she does :3)

Rayne leant back against the tree, chin tilted up so she was staring into the tangle of branches, chewing her bottom lip irritably. The bird tweeted impatiently on her knee, but she ignored it as it investigated the threads of her golden hair. She closed her eyes and sighed, there was never peace, even after presumed death. These worlds were ridiculous, she always found some problem to get in the middle of. Except her original one. In that world, no one cared about her. They just left her in that ridiculous tower. Most princesses get rescued by a prince. "Nope, not Rapunzel," she murmured, eyes still closed, " She saved her own ass."
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Chalk Dust   Chalk Dust - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:24 am

(hmmmm.. Not sure wether ot not imma use dis Carrie. Eh, he has plenty to do now. *throws rock at her Carrie*)

A few minutes later Zalara came back, looking about ten times calmer then she had been even since she met rayne. She sighed, satisfied and content with how badly she destroyed her punchingbag. She freeked out all the time, but relentless made it happen sooner than it should have. Still, she had released her rage and now looked rather chill as she flopped on the ground, looking placidly at the clouds.

Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Chalk Dust   Chalk Dust - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:30 pm

(Which charrie?)

Rayne heard her come back, but didn't open her eyes, or move. She sat with her head tilted back against the tree trunk, totally leaning against it.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Chalk Dust   Chalk Dust - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:39 pm

( relentless's bro, Angelos. But I don't think im gunna.)

Zalara sighed. She looked around but refused to move.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Chalk Dust   Chalk Dust - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:48 pm

(Well why not? He can help make it all dramatic and fun Twisted Evil )

Rayne sighed and resumed painting her bird, making its belly wight and under its wings and emeralb green. Its back started with a thick yellow line, and then became a shimmering, mottled pattern of greens and blues. It had black tips on its wings and tails, and ythe back of its neck was charcoal grey. Lastly, she painted its eyes a soft teal, with bright black pupils and a tiny white dot as reflection. The bird shook itself, and lifted off, doing mid air flips and spins, chirping as it dried the paint.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chalk Dust   Chalk Dust - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Chalk Dust
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3