Neko

Chalk Dust - Page 2

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Chalk Dust

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Monster

Monster

Awesomeness : 25

Chalk Dust - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chalk Dust   Chalk Dust - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:00 pm

Amos leaned back in his seat, eyes closed for a moment. He turned just slightly, eyes half open to look at rayne. Huh, "Wasn't planing to.. I have a weird enough life without making comments on you." He said with a slight chuckle. He watched a bit as the scenery went by.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Awesomeness : 15
Location : At the wedding. She and Tato are getting married, didn't you know?

PostSubject: Re: Chalk Dust   Chalk Dust - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:18 pm

"Good. Most people make comments like 'oh, you look like Rapunzel' or something. I do more than look like Rapunzel." She ended with a grumble, opening her window a tad to feel the salty breeze. She sped along the road that wound along the cliff face, and then pulled over and stopped at the perfect place.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Chalk Dust   Chalk Dust - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:15 pm

He smiled, "well lucky for you I get my fill of smart remarks from my sister." He said.

(i have no muse, and like 15 mins left on da comp.)
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Chalk Dust   Chalk Dust - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:36 am

She raised a brow. "Like what?"
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Chalk Dust   Chalk Dust - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:19 pm

Amos sort of smiled, "Eh, she just has to make everyone around her pissed off. It gets old. And she just can't leave me alone sometimes. But I guess I'm used to her antics by now." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Chalk Dust   Chalk Dust - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:55 pm

She nodded, adjusting her mirror so she could see better out the back window.(This is when big black SUV's come to get Amos, right?)
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Chalk Dust   Chalk Dust - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:02 pm

((hahahaahaha! yeees, sort of.. XP hey, lolz, I had to go real fast before grandparents cought me up at all hours of da night! XP I'm so sneaky))

Amos blinked, watching her distractedly. Too distracted. He didn't notice the men nearby. They were set up perfectly, waiting. (im basing this sort of off a book, but im making it more violent...) They had known somehow he would be there. Siting in discreet trucks they drew no atention as one lined himself up to take the shot. It was made absolutly perfect, almost too much so. It would hit the man just right, but he hadn't anticipated this girl, so he missed her. The shot was fired with a defining ring, and Amos heard it too lately. His eyes turned in time to watch the bullet coming closer. He could be fast, could have used his powers to go home to safety, but he didn't catch it in time. It ripped through his chest, killing him instantly. But not before he knew who was coming. The only other around that could reverse death, something that seemed so imposible, but wasn't. Then he was gone.

(((O.o I murdered him! xP and now to saaave him!)))

She was looking for him. A mental map had shown him where he was at, and she senced danger. But not quick enough. In a flash of purple smoke she was there, watching in in shock as the truck drove away. Her lips curled. She would deal with them later. Now she had a job to do. Had to bring him back. Aparently that was what she was for, stupid brother. Could he not be careful? Ah, no good to wish ill of the dead. Nope. He was lucky she had been working on the necromancy of another and had left over of what she would need.. So lucky.

(O.o I'm so dark today... BAD! o.O or is it...te hee)

Last edited by Hater on Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Chalk Dust   Chalk Dust - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:03 pm

Rayne gasped, hand over her mouth, pale as ice, shattered glass strewn across her lap. She pulled her long willow bow from the back seat and knocked three arrows at once, firing at the trucks. The arrows struck the metal frames, sinking deep and shattering glass. She stood beside her car, door still open, and crouched down, closing her eyes and steadying herself. "This isn't how its supposed to work. No more assasinations and kidnappings and exiles. This world isn't supposed to function like that." She murmered. She sat on the asphalt, slowly working her way along her braid and pulling out shards of glass, tearing up, fingers bleeding. She looked up and noticed the girl. She stood. "What do you want?" She asked, totally helpless.

(Fooey. That sucked.)
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Chalk Dust   Chalk Dust - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:00 am

Zalara blinked, looking at Rayne, "Oh, just to save my brothers soul. If you don't mind?" She said, almost sarcastic, but it was dificult for her at this serious moment. She turned, walking to Amos's body swiftly. A grimace crossed her face as she neared. Gah, Zalara didn't want to ever have to go through this. Not an apealing idea, probably for anyone. Humph, what's done is done though. She sighed, taking a vile out of her jacket pocket. Zalara removed the cork in the top carefuly, pouring some of the contents in a circle before closing it again. She closed her eyes, wispering some words in an almost inaudible voice. She steped into the circle and disapeared. She was in a place of heat, darkness. Perished souls were everywhere. She closed her mind to them, calling out Amos's name loudly, clearly.

He heard her. Sudenly there he was, in front of his sister. He gave her the spirit equivilent of a sheepish smile, "Thanks. I think I'm ready to not be dead now." he said. What little sence of humor he had was aparently still intact.

Zalara smiled, unable to kid with him too much. "You know how it works smart one." She said. He was a necromancer too, probably better then her also. SHe grabed what would be his hand and transported them back. Amos went back to his body, which he used some of his now charged and ready demon powers to heal. Zalara gasped, siting on the ground as she tried to recover. It was a powerful reminder that she would lose more of herslef the more she did that. Finaly the two were relativly okay, still shaken from the insanity of it all.

(((eh, meh no like that... but i think i'm suficiantly satisfied by it for now.)))
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Chalk Dust   Chalk Dust - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:43 am

Rayne busied herself with lifting the back seat and carefully hiding her bow with an assortment of other medieval items, hands still shaking. "Someone owes me a new windshield and five years of therapy." She growled, swinging the seat down and locked with a final click. She sat on the brown leather and pulled the end of her braid into her lap, undoing the hairband and unbraiding the thick locks, glass clinking to the ground as it fell from the golden waves. She suddenly cursed, as the last chunks of glass fell to the pavement. Pulling back her hand, fresh blood on her fingertips. She pulled her hair to the other side of her neck to reveal where six chunks of glass had embedded in the soft skin in her (lower neck, upper shoulder area?).

(OHMEEEGAWD I SUCK)
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Chalk Dust   Chalk Dust - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:52 am

Zalara snorted, "Yeah, and my brother ows me part of my soul back. At least you can recover better then I can." She mumbled. No one would ever be able to help her with the traumas of her life. Therpy or no. But, she was born to go through this crap, it didn't matter all that much.

Amos grimaced as he stood up. It would take forever to rest up enough to recover from his wounds. Not to mention he had to kick the ass of whoever decided this was a good idea, "Windshield, consider it fixed." He said. He could easily have it done for her. The least for the emotional trauma. Probably not nearly enough, but Amos had problems too. He looked at where the chunks of glass were stuck in her skin. Ouch, to say the very least. He could have helped make that go away, if he wasn't exausted. But, being dead takes a toll. And he curled his lip as he noticed the scent of it on himself. Sure, he might pick it up from bringing back others, but this was different. Barely noticable to anyone average.

Zalara snaped her fingers bordly, and the majority of the broked and shattered glass disapeared. She stood up on wobly feet. That was why Amos did the necromancy, usualy not her. Demon powers were her strong suit. Definatly. Maybe she would have some fun after she recoperated. In a puff of purple smoke, similar to her brother's, she was gone and at their house.

(((eh.... not meh fav, at allz. But i guess it workz)))
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Chalk Dust   Chalk Dust - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:08 pm

"This still doesn't beat fairytale land." Rayne said icily, slowly trying to pull out a chunk of glass, cursing again. She wiggled it and it slipped out, releasing more blood in the process. She flicked it into the brush on the side of the road and began pulling out another piece. "So when you're all chill and recovered from you're trip to death land, are we gonna go kick some ass?"

(Have you read the trilogy about the girl who goes to the crazy house and is a necro, and everyone at the crazy house is like a demon or witch or somethin, and the people are trying to kill them, and they're trying to find the werewolves and sorcerers father?)
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Chalk Dust   Chalk Dust - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:38 pm

((((( NO! I HAVE NOT ROCKEH! O3O giime title! i must make cass get fowa meh bday! x3 meh b-day on da 29th! SO HAPPEH! XP but i have read the chronicals of nick books. so awesome.... I recomend it to all lovers of fantasy, and witty sarcasm! te hee! I laughed my a$$ off at parts! really.. READ THEM!)))))

Amos looked over at her with a slight smile, "Oh, you know it. But it's gonna take a while for me to fuly recover. Otherwise I'm rather vulnerable." He said. His expression was thoughtful behind the glasses as he considered. He didn't want to just leave Rayne. Of course, he could probably find her again relativly easy. It wasn't much effort on his part. But still. His face contorted in pain as he was overcome with dizzyness and nausia. He waited till it was gone and looked back up, "So, you wanna come see my place or something? I'm gonna go now, or I can send you and the car somewhere. It dosn't really matter, but I've got two more transports in me for now." He said.His eyes were almost completly dull behind the glasses. Rest, it was all he could think of. It took all his focus to not just send himself to his room at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Chalk Dust   Chalk Dust - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:56 am

She shrugged. "Whatever floats your boat."

(The summoning, the awakening, the reckoning)
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Chalk Dust   Chalk Dust - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:41 am

Amos blinked and in a puff of electric blue smoke they were at his house. He looked around the massive living room bordly. There was a area devoted to comfy chairs and couches, set around a huge tv with several different gaming systems. The floor was covered in fuzzy carpet and he kicked of his shoes, aiming them towards their pplace by his front door. He walked towards a set of stairs with cherry wood railing and turned back towards where he left Rayne, "So, do whatever you want for now. Games, you want it, we have it. The kitchen is stuffed with food, and I sent your car to the garage. It will porbably be fixed up mostly by morning." He said, "I'll take a while to rest up. But I wouldn't be suprised if you find my sister somewhere around pretty soon." He told her. Amos turned again, disapearing to his room for some very much needed rest.

Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Chalk Dust   Chalk Dust - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:54 pm

Rayne glanced around, whistling lowly. She found her way to a back door and quietly shut it behind her, making her way to a willow she could sit underneath. She pulled her hair to the side and began fish braiding it, all the way down. Then she pulled out her book, brushes, and water again, and continued blending the pencil lead into watercolour paint.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Chalk Dust   Chalk Dust - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:46 pm

Zalara fell out of the willow upside down, crashing to the ground next to Rayne. She mumbled something and got up, rubing her neck as she righted herself. Her purple and black hair was a mess and she growled, runing her hands through it wildly. Zalar sudenly stoped, siting stock still. She turned to Rayne, blinking with mild suprise, "Hm, so you're an artist. Nice." She said, finaly satisfied by her hair. A bag of pita chips and some hummas apeared next to her and she munched boredly. Zalara sudenly remembered that she had forgoten something. But, she was eating, and too lazy to talk, seeing as she was pretty tired. Hm, may as well, "I'm Zalara. Sorry I forgot to intro myself, but I had pressing matters as you saw." She told the girl, invading her thoughts. Gotta love them demon powers.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Chalk Dust   Chalk Dust - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:24 am

Rayne didn't look up until the thought intrusion. "Rayne." She said, before going back to her art.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Chalk Dust   Chalk Dust - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:58 pm

((omg... regular show invaded my mind... 0-0))

She noded, munching the last of her chips. Zalara sat on a rock, a laptop apearing. She typed on it intently, chewing her lip and frowing. She finaly satisfied herself and the laptop went away. She got up and went inside, searching for something. She grimaced. You can't summon something if you don't know where it is. She growled under her breath, glaring around behind the glasses. Finaly zalara disapeared, anoyed.

Amos sighed, chilling out upstairs in his room.

(the muse... it was murdered! *sobs*)
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Chalk Dust   Chalk Dust - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:59 am

(I've given up looking for mine. I think its hiding under my bed.)

Rayne continued t paint.

(SPEW)
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Chalk Dust   Chalk Dust - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:28 pm

Zalara apeared back in the yard, looking iritated. She growled and lept up the tree to go sulk. Her hair flashed brightly when cought by the light and she atempted to make a hideout amound the willow branches. Suddenly a rock flew. Across the yard and nailed her on the head. Zalara growled loudly and her face apeared out of the tangle of branches, searching for the atacker.

(I had to liven this up xP)

Relentless grined widely and lept away as Zalara chucked a pice of wood at her. Frowning in a mocking way she walked over towards the tree, "Now, now, no need to return the favor." she said in a huff.

Zalara apeared in front of Relentless, glaring daggers at her, "Oh? And what favor do you think ya did here, hm?" she hissed.

Relentless rolled her eyes like zalara was clearly stupid. Well, it depended on howya looked at it, but.. "Not killing you maybe. Pick what suits your fancy then."

An angry snarl escaped her throat as she glared, ready to launch an atack on this anoying invader of her home. But Amos came out and stoped her. He sighed, " Cant you try and avoid fights, just till I'm more rested? Really." He murmered quietly. It wasn't too much to ask after dieing and all.. But no. Trouble was like his sisters creepy stalker. Never let her alone for long. He turned to relentless and frowned, "And why exactly are you here, at my house?" he asked pointedly.

She grined, failing miserably at hiding her fangs, "Oh, wouldn't you love to know." she said.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Chalk Dust   Chalk Dust - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:13 pm

Rayne sat in the lotus position, head tilted slightly, her braid coiled on the ground. She watched the trio, her brows bent in the very slightest from as she explored her thoughts, only half listening to the conversation. She opened her bag and pulled out a palm-sized chunk of clay and began working it through to release the air, watching a tiny finch flitter from branch to branch above her. She watched the trio again, her hands working the clay to begin making the shape of the finch, wings outstretched
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Chalk Dust   Chalk Dust - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:32 pm

Relentless sighed, "If you must know, I was sent here. But I'm afraid I can't give more details in the matter then that." She said flatly.

Zalara growled and steped toward her, "Yeah, I'm sure it just breaks your heart. So maybe I'll just find out for myself." She hissed. She atempted invading the girls mind, but was quickly blocked out. Glaring one last time she retreted inside the house, apearing in a window and sulking while she glared down.

Amos looked grateful as his sister left. She was just too much to handle sometimes. Thats when she got dangerous. He apeared leaning on the willow tree, watching Relentless reproachfuly, "Well, that wasn't too nice." He said.

Relentless ignored the comment and looked at Rayne. Hm, now there was something interesting. SHe was tempted to ask the story of why she was even here, but no. What was she even doing in a house with demons? Eh, her choice, "I know who they are, but who are you?" She asked, curious.

Amos frowned. How the heck would she know, unless..
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Chalk Dust   Chalk Dust - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:05 am

Rayne continued to massage the clay into its basic shape with her thumbs, looking up at the girl. "Someone you've never met." She said after a pause. She glanced up at the finch once again, and continued with the clay work. "But that's not odd, considering the worlds are large and there's only one of me, and I spent most of my life living in a tower." Her blue eyes studied the girl, almost sizing her up, but not hostile or curious enough. She tilted her head slightly, pulling out a metal rod with a pointed end, beginning to crave in tiny details and use the blade side to shave off flakes of clay that weren't necessary. "If you were asking for my name, people call me Rayne."
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Chalk Dust   Chalk Dust - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:13 am

Relentless scoffed slightly at the reply. She was tempted to just call rayne a smartass and be don't with it all. But, no. She wasn't here to judge. She actualy had a purpouses at the moment. Or, did she? It seemed what she needed to know about was confirmed. She turned to look up at the window and beared her fangs at Zalara.

Zalara was once again down in the yard. She stood next to her sibling and pointed at Relentless like a small child. She hoped up and down and suddenly leaned into Amos, "Ohh! I so knew it! I totaly knew what she wass! Did you know?" she asked him. Amos just gave a
smirk and noded.

She went over to Rayne. Siting on the grass beside her she murmered, "But I bet you don't know! I would, considering her kind have tried to kill me!" Her voice
was filled with excitment as she talked, eyeing Relentless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chalk Dust   Chalk Dust - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Chalk Dust
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next