Neko

midnights gleam

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

midnights gleam

Go down 
AuthorMessage
grace

midnights gleam Empty
PostSubject: midnights gleam   midnights gleam Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:04 am

midnight had escaped her own kinds land and had went to where the wolves mated.how she hated those stupid humans!moonlight was a arabian/black coat with a golden blonde main and tail.she pranced around the waterfall and ate some of the sweet grass.she heard a noise and noticed that it was just a squirrel scattering along in the bushes.she galloped at the end of the huge rock that led to a dead end.she was in heat and was a little nervice about forcers.she nickered for some stallion to come.her tail swished,and her ears pricked forward to hear another horse not a mare though.she heard a little whinney over at the other valley,but was to far to see any other horse.she pawed the ground impatiencte.she dicided if any wolves were coming she'd go under the waterfall and hide.she went under the waterfall not wanting to be attacted.she sent out a sharp whinney and waited.another whinney passed by this time closer.she galloped to where she heard it comeing from and searched.then she spotted something.maybe a horse?maybe.
Back to top Go down
alpha

midnights gleam Empty
PostSubject: Re: midnights gleam   midnights gleam Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:09 am

he saw the beautiful mare and galloped to her.he had done the same thing."hello i'm moonray moon for short.""whats your name?"he picked up her heat scent and moved closer.
Back to top Go down
grace

midnights gleam Empty
PostSubject: Re: midnights gleam   midnights gleam Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:13 am

she was startled and stepped back abit afraid if he was a forcer."midnight my name is midnight."then backed away alittle."are you a FORCER?"she pinned her ears back and nickered low.trying to keep in her heat scent.
Back to top Go down
alpha

midnights gleam Empty
PostSubject: Re: midnights gleam   midnights gleam Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:17 am

"oh NO!""i just hate forcers!"he whinnyed feeling offended.he then reared only a little bit and shook his head low to the ground.he sttod on a boulder that was there and tried to look tall andpowerful,but tried not to yet.
Back to top Go down
grace

midnights gleam Empty
PostSubject: Re: midnights gleam   midnights gleam Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:21 am

"well good i hate them to."she trotted over next to him and playfully tugged on his main.she let alot of her heat scent flow out then got in front of him flowing more of her heat scent out.
Back to top Go down
alpha

midnights gleam Empty
PostSubject: Re: midnights gleam   midnights gleam Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:32 am

he smelled it again and saw her get in front of him.he tried to mount her but slipped.he tried again and felt the sperm go in.he pushed a little harder and felt more sperm go in.before the task was done he slid off and ran his muzzle on her flank.then he mounted again putting more and more sperm.he finally finished and slid off.he chuckled"we should do that again."i will run off the foal when she is 3yrs old and we shall have another one.he was pretending like he was going to mount again,but he did push just a little bit more sperm in their.he came up tp her face and moved her forelock.he looked at her honey eyes and nipped her on the rump saying for her to move along.
Back to top Go down
grace

midnights gleam Empty
PostSubject: Re: midnights gleam   midnights gleam Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:20 am

she followed him and found that they were going to the under moon pastures.11 months later.............she felt a jolt of pain go through her body she stumbled and realized she was haveing the foal.she neighed for moon.she saw moon canter torwards her and shut her eyes.her nostrils flared.after the foal was born she found out it was a filly.she cleaned her,mothered her,and nursed her.withen a few hours she got up.she was a black horse with a stormy colored main and tail,she also had dapples on her and a stocking on her front left leg.for this she named her mystery.2 months later..............mystery followed her mother to the apple orchid where her mother and father went to look for some delicous apples.she pranced around her mother asking for her milk.midnight nodded and let her nurse.after she was finished nursing she layed down near the pond and tried nibbling on the grass,but it wasn't good to her."mother can i go with father to go see his mother?""no you can not!""there are to many dangers out there waiting for a young filly like you.""to many."she began to graze again but stopped to watch mystery."maybe later we will go to the foal centry where you can play with the other foals .""after that i might take us to go get some of the foal treats that the old women leaves out for us on her front lawn.""would you like that mystery?""oh yes mother i would!""then for now just play out here in the meadow and nurse.""yes mother."mystery watched a butterfly fly down on a flower then playfully bended the flower and sent the butterfly raceing off.just then a dog raced after storm and tried to kill her.mystery whinnyed and galloped at full speed to her mother.when she reached her mother she got behind her and hid.just then her father came into the meadow and charged at the dog.he reared strikeing down on the dog and smashing his face to the earth.he sent it off whimpering and said"are you two alright?""mystery?""yes daddy we're fine.""i am too.""good i will move you to the other meadow where the old wolf lives.""moon it was a dog humans only have dogs around these parts and only the old lady lives here.""do you think theres people moveing in?""i don't know,but if we have to many problems we will move to the owl lands.""okay moon."she sighed.mommy whats a dog?""a very mean creature who if you see come strait to me or your father.understand?""yes mother."this time mystery stayed with her mother.they moved out of the apple orchid pasture and headed for the old wolf's den.after 1yr later mystery was a very well made,strong,beautiful mare.her father and mother agreed to keep her until the end of their lives.mystery felt very much protected.she soon met with a mustang stallion who was later on her mate.but she still lived with her mother and father.she had a foal of her own named cherry.for his coat and main/tail was the color of a cherry.their herd grew and grew.and maybe someday,cherry might have a heard for himself.maybe someday.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Awesomeness : 15
Location : At the wedding. She and Tato are getting married, didn't you know?

midnights gleam Empty
PostSubject: Re: midnights gleam   midnights gleam Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:20 am

Hrrrm, here's a few warnings for you guyss; Those topics that have graphic material must be mark graphic/G/mature/M or something that indicates. Second, These are horses, and horses go into horse lands or Noahs arc, and if owned then human lands, right? It makes it easier to control the site, and since I'm going it alone for now, it'd be much appreciated. And lastly, if the father is a character of a different user/rp-er, then you cannot control it. Since Alpha has the father, you, Grace, cannot rp him without firstly asking permission, so that stuff about how the foals father came in and beat up the dog or whatever is categorized as godmodding, and isn't fair or allowed. Cuz you're guests, and not technically users I can't ban you, but I can suspend the rights to guests posting if you exceed my warnings.

I don't wanna seem like the bad guy, but the rules apply to everyone who uses the site, to be fair. And I've been massively slacking off. No hard feelings, right? Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

midnights gleam Empty
PostSubject: Re: midnights gleam   midnights gleam Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

midnights gleam
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Wilderness :: The Flower Field-
Jump to: