Neko

Unender

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Unender

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
viperess

viperess

Awesomeness : 24

Unender      Empty
PostSubject: Unender    Unender      Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:41 pm

He smiled as the manager handed him the small wad of cash, only $200. He stepped onto the darklit stage, the crowd falling silent. He sighed, grasping the microphone with his hands. The music started, and he started to sing. Soft, and barely noticeable, he stated the first line... "Oooh, two electreneres, two electrneres..."
Back to top Go down
http://scarletrose.proboards.com/
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

Unender      Empty
PostSubject: Re:Unender   Unender      Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:26 pm

Lizzie looked at him with her Hazel eyes, she loved his song she listened to the very end and talked to her friends at the table with her about him, she took a sip of her martini still talking to her friends, her friends made a joke.Stacy said"You should go out with him, Lizz!"every friend at her table laughed.She thought about him'He is cute...'she looked at him then continued chatting.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

Unender      Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unender    Unender      Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:31 pm

His eyes drifted up, once, and the first thing he spotted is the girl who makes your heart stop. He forgot the words to the song, then forgot what he was doing all together. He shook himself back to reality, then finished the song. As it ended, he stepped off the stage carefully, making his way to the girl. "Hey, I'm Blake. You are?"
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Unender      Empty
PostSubject: Re:Unender   Unender      Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:43 pm

"oh Hey, I'm Lizzie."she smiled at Blake throwing a bit of her hair to the side, she blushed a bit but not a lot her friends behind her started giggling a bit.She started twirling her hair a bit.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

Unender      Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unender    Unender      Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:29 pm

He nodded. "Great. This ones for you." He walked back to the stage and started to sing "Love Like Woe." (srry dont have time to add a link)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Unender      Empty
PostSubject: Re:Unender   Unender      Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:17 am

She was amazed and she thought'Im really shocked now he...probably likes me...'she shook herself back to reality like he did once and listened to the song, she was just day dreaming a little bit.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

Unender      Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unender    Unender      Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:54 am

The song ended, and he smiled, conceleing the horror of the boldness he just had. But the feeling washed over him again, and he walked back to Lizzie. "So, you got a number?"
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Unender      Empty
PostSubject: Re:Unender   Unender      Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:53 am

"Well..No because i ran away from home because my brother is mad at me for something and wants to kill me."she stopped twirling her hair and pulled out a picture of her brother, he looked in his 16's or 18's."I had to change my last name to Malfia. Lizzie Malfia."she looked at him, her eyes glimmered with a little hope in them.

http://www.designnation.de/Media/Galerie/4898537a71d9c,Boy.jpg
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

Unender      Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unender    Unender      Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:58 pm

His brown furrowed. "If he ever finds you, ever, just let me know. I will kick his a$$."
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Unender      Empty
PostSubject: Re:Unender   Unender      Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:01 pm

Her eyes widened at his strong words then they grew normal"Thanks, i will.."she put her hair behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

Unender      Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unender    Unender      Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:18 pm

(is she a singer? I have an idea....)

"I'm serious. I don't like people to get hurt, but if it means protecting you..." His gase softened.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Unender      Empty
PostSubject: Re:Unender   Unender      Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:23 pm

(No...but she has a good voice in singing...but she just never got hired.)

She suddenly heard a bust through the door"That might be him..."she gasped and saw her brother come in with a gun she quickly got on the floor trying to hide."kick his a$$ Blake."she kept low on the floor.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

Unender      Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unender    Unender      Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:33 pm

Without thinking, he lunged forward. "No problem." His fist went soaring, and soon met the skull of the man. His knee went up, and landed between the legs.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Unender      Empty
PostSubject: Re:Unender   Unender      Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:38 pm

She popped her head up like a weasel, while a crowd gathered around Blake and my brother, Her brother fell to his knees hurting but got up slowly.Her brother tried punching Blake.She covered her eyes and hid again.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

Unender      Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unender    Unender      Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:44 pm

His left forearm protected his body from the punch, while his right formed a rist and landed in his nose. "Call 911! Can't you see he has a damn gun!?!?"
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Unender      Empty
PostSubject: Re:Unender   Unender      Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:48 pm

Suddenly, her brother got totally pi$$ed off and aimed the gun at people yelling for them to get on the ground.She got scared to death at that point.She took out her cell phone, it wasn't charged...Great.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

Unender      Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unender    Unender      Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:06 pm

Blake grabbed the gun, yanked it down, aimed it at the mans foot, and managed to squeeze the trigger. He yanked the gun out of his hands, and, with one hand, took out his half-charged phone and threw it at Lizzie gently.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Unender      Empty
PostSubject: Re:Unender   Unender      Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:13 pm

She caught his phone and dialed 911, before one of his friends walked in through the back door and aimed a gun at her head"Crap...forgot about his friend here.."she dropped the phone and slowly got up hands in the air she was scared more now.Her brother was yelling curse words and hopping on one leg holding his bleeding foot.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

Unender      Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unender    Unender      Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:24 pm

The gun spun around, aimed at the mystery mans arm. "Move," his voice was cold, "away," sharper and sharper, "from her."
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Unender      Empty
PostSubject: Re:Unender   Unender      Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:31 pm

She was trying to motion Blake something, then the guy interupted her motioning"You shoot me...I shoot her.."he had the gun still at her head, she was scared as hell.Her brother collasped to the floor cursing and cussing more.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

Unender      Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unender    Unender      Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:42 pm

He looked around, his shoulders sinking. "God, I hoped it wouldn't come to this. Don't say I didn't warn you." The gun fell to the floor, and his hands rose up. "Shoot me, I dare ya." His voice was mocking and chalenging. "I don,t have to call my sister, do I?" There was the mocking again. Where was this side of him coming from? Then, something shifted under his sleeve... The tree tatto was growing, the roots going down the arm, the brancheds wrapping around and going up to find it on his neck, until he had little autim leaves sprinkled everywhere.

(don't worry, if he does shoot her, he has his ways...)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Unender      Empty
PostSubject: Re:Unender   Unender      Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:18 am

the guy aimed at Blake and pulled the trigger...water squirted out of the gunSquirt...Squirt..She got pi$$ed now and yelled at him"you made me hostage with a WATER GUN?!?!?"She flipped the guy on the table in front of her, she was glad she took karate.She flipped out the real gun she had stolen from her brother and aimed at the guy's knee and pulled the trigger."A$$hole."she flipped the gun in her pocket."Now i remember why i was gonna get killed..i stole this gun and gave him a water gun."

Last edited by Rain592 on Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

Unender      Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unender    Unender      Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:19 am

(im bringin in his sister anyways lol)

She jumped up and down as the upbeat music played, obviously drunk. Her bright red hair was flying everywhere, and her grey eyes chalanged every male within eye-contact range to come and try. But when a flash of red soared through her eyes, she puhed through the crowd to her brother. Seeing the blood, and the guns, she could guess. Before she even started to talk, he nodded. "Haley, this is Lizzie, Lizzie, Haley. Shes my sister." Her arm flew protectively around her younger brothers shoulders. "YUP." She leaned in his ear, and whispered harshly. "What happned? Exactly?" He sighed. "Her brother came in and tried to kill her, and my tattoo grew. I'm kinda freaked out." She lifted her head again. "Could, could I borrow him for a second??"
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Unender      Empty
PostSubject: Re:Unender   Unender      Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:25 pm

"Yeah, i just gotta keep an eye on my brother and his friend"she rolled her eyes at them, like she hadn't known them in years she uncovered one of her Hazel eyes and took out two hand-cuffs from her jacket pocket and clipped them on her brother's and his friend's wrists.She started braiding her long blond hair, a piece of hair covering her eye.She muttered words"Water..Gun....The gun i stole....means why my brother is out to murder me...or worse..."she shuddered at the or worse part, she finished braiding her hair and put a hair band at the end and put her hair on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

Unender      Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unender    Unender      Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:15 pm

"Police are on their way," he said as he turned to talk to his sister, and they hudled in a corner and whispered for a few minutes.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blake came back, eyes wide and face white. "Um, sorry. Anyways, you were saying?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unender      Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unender    Unender      Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Unender
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Human Lands :: Love Handle-
Jump to: