Neko

Magenta wants to stir up some trouble.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RockStar

RockStar

Awesomeness : 25

Magenta wants to stir up some trouble. Empty
PostSubject: Magenta wants to stir up some trouble.   Magenta wants to stir up some trouble. Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:47 am

Magenta walled into the caverns. She let the snow hit her in the face. She smiled, she loved the cold. She let out a sweet whinny, calling for a stallion, hopefully not a forcer. She knew lots of stallions wandered around here, trying to save mares from the forcers,
Back to top Go down
http://www.wildhorsespirits.proboards.com
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

PostSubject: Re:Magenta wants to stir up some trouble.   Magenta wants to stir up some trouble. Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:25 am

Shock a Yellowish Palomino Mustang walked up to her and began circling her,he neighed friendly"What are you doing here doll?"his Green lusicous eyes looked at her,Observing her carefully he kept circling her.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

PostSubject: Re: Magenta wants to stir up some trouble.   Magenta wants to stir up some trouble. Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:29 am

she watched him, an amused expression on her face. "Nothing."
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Magenta wants to stir up some trouble.   Magenta wants to stir up some trouble. Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:31 am

He just kept circling her with his warm green eyes looking at her and he neighed"soo..Whats your name? I'm Shock."he looked away and grinned wickedly he turned his head back to pay attention.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

PostSubject: Re: Magenta wants to stir up some trouble.   Magenta wants to stir up some trouble. Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:33 am

"Magenta."
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Magenta wants to stir up some trouble.   Magenta wants to stir up some trouble. Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:39 am

"ahh..Magenta...What a pretty name for a pretty mare like you.."He Purposely pushed you in a cave,He grinned wickedly again...
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

PostSubject: Re: Magenta wants to stir up some trouble.   Magenta wants to stir up some trouble. Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:41 am

It was then that Magenta begun to feel a little nervous, she hid it well though. "Thanks. And by the way even if you do force me, I'm only two so I won't have a foal and if you try anything my father is one of the most powerful stallions that live in the caverns. He would come here as soon as he heard me call, and he would probably kill you."
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Magenta wants to stir up some trouble.   Magenta wants to stir up some trouble. Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:46 am

he snorted"Ha,What are you a daddy's girl? any way if i DO force you..your only going to have the foal at hmm...3 years maybe at 4 years...Aha! 5 years yes.That is it!"Then he tried to 'mount' her.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

PostSubject: Re: Magenta wants to stir up some trouble.   Magenta wants to stir up some trouble. Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:47 am

She snickered "Yeah so what?" She bucked at him and called out for her father.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Magenta wants to stir up some trouble.   Magenta wants to stir up some trouble. Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:51 am

Shock's sister SnowSkye trotted in blocking the exit and she neighed"your father wouldn't hurt a mare would he?"Then shock pushed you againest the wall again making sure you cant escape and tried to 'mount' you again.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

PostSubject: Re: Magenta wants to stir up some trouble.   Magenta wants to stir up some trouble. Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:11 pm

She bucked again, "Probably." She turned so there was no possible way to get to her rump.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Magenta wants to stir up some trouble.   Magenta wants to stir up some trouble. Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:16 pm

Shock snorted madly he pushed you againest the other side of wall and tried 'mounting' you again,SnowSkye kept a look out for her father.
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

Awesomeness : 20

PostSubject: Re: Magenta wants to stir up some trouble.   Magenta wants to stir up some trouble. Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:46 pm

Crimson Burst through the caverns and Smoke brewed from his nose as his eyes glowed red "WHAT do you think YOUR doing!" He Boomed. He Glared at the stallion and pushed him away from his daughter. He stood in front of her, towering over him, with ears pinned and nostrils flared. "Do I have to kill you? You patetic peice of Scum.." He seethed coldly. "If you hurt my daughter..Its a death sentence.. DO YOU UNDERSTAND!" He stomped and it echoed through the caverns.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Magenta wants to stir up some trouble.   Magenta wants to stir up some trouble. Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:44 pm

SnowSkye, Shock's sister galloped in front of Crimson and neighed loudly"GET AWAY FROM MY BROTHER!" she snorted loudly glaring at Crimson.Shock reared up and struck the ground making a thunder and lightning sound.
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Magenta wants to stir up some trouble.   Magenta wants to stir up some trouble. Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:54 pm

He smirked at her efforts "I'm not scared of you,little mare, This is between me and your brother, now. STAND ASIDE!" He boomed over her tiny footstep. He wanted to force her later but not while his daughter was around, he didnt know if he would, besides her brother may kill his foal. "You and your brother leave now..this if your first and only warning.." He pawed the ground and Looked at them murderously. "And if you try anything stallion, You sister will have to pay for it.." He smirked wickedly.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Magenta wants to stir up some trouble.   Magenta wants to stir up some trouble. Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:44 pm

Shock neighed in his troublemaker voice"Ah,Dare Lay a Hoof on my Sister i shall become angry and you would not like me when i am angry...So...Is there a challenge in that voice of yours? or a tiny little mouse running away squeaking in fear?"he glared at Crimson.SnowSkye neighed like a stallion would with a Firm voice"Don't you dare lay a hoof on MY brother either!"She reared up showing a good 20hhs,She got back on her front legs and snorted at Crimson glaring a look that really meant she Meant buiness.
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Magenta wants to stir up some trouble.   Magenta wants to stir up some trouble. Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:53 pm

He Smirked and looked down at her "Your quite adorable when your angry my dear, but this is man time, so stand aside." He scoffed. "And as for you" He walked closer looking down at him. "I think you've overstayed your welcome." Crimson reared with his ears pinned back and came crashing down on the stallion with his teeth bared. He bit the stallion on the neck and held his airways closed so he couldnt breathe and didnt let go.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Magenta wants to stir up some trouble.   Magenta wants to stir up some trouble. Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:01 pm

Shock gasped for air,SnowSkye rammed over Crimson in the rib cage hard very hard,Shock neighed a gasp SnowSkye was a very good fighter her father StormCloud had taught her very well.She could take on a forcer any day she looked at crimson and reared Snow started glowing around her in a blood red color that wasn't a good meaning
Shock watched her every move.
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Magenta wants to stir up some trouble.   Magenta wants to stir up some trouble. Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:06 pm

Crimson chuckled "Aww, Your sister fighting your battles for you?" He said mockingly. His eyes glowed red and his coat regained its ghostly glow, His scars reappeared and blood stains were marked all over his once pristine white coat. Finally His mane and tail became bloodsoaked. He looked intimadating, especially at 25hh at his sholders. "How pathetic." Crimson Kicked snow in her ribs breaking one of them, and then he charged shock again, locking him into the same vice like grip he had before.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Magenta wants to stir up some trouble.   Magenta wants to stir up some trouble. Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:45 pm

SnowSkye slowly got up blood drawing from her belly and she neighed lowly so crimson couldn't hear her"time for move #86..." she reared up and crashed her hooves into Crimson's back and rammed him harder than he did she was furious what she was doing to her brother she kept ramming him in the ribs"STOP HURTING MY BROTHER!"she neighed madly,Shock got up and rammed Crimson's Ribs as well only alot more harder than SnowSkye.
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Magenta wants to stir up some trouble.   Magenta wants to stir up some trouble. Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:11 pm

" Two against one, I hardly think thats fair." He said calmly. He let out a neigh that sounded like dying screams and he Charged shock back. He kicked him in the mouth with all of his strength,wanting to break his jaw. " And you little mare.." He ran over to her and blew a kiss, Then he chuckled wickedly " See you after I'm done with your brother.." Then he reared up and Slammed her to the ground, knocking her unconcious. "Now its a more even fight." He ran over and Kicked shocks back legs while biting his neck.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Magenta wants to stir up some trouble.   Magenta wants to stir up some trouble. Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:49 pm

Shock got furious and started hitting Crimson with his hooves hard,He didn't want him to force his sister,he was very furious since he was very furious his mane and tail turned blood red his coat jet black his hooves blood red and his eyes blood red he hit Crimson in the chest with his blood red steel-like front hooves.
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Magenta wants to stir up some trouble.   Magenta wants to stir up some trouble. Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:57 pm

Crimson coughed and smoke came from his mouth, Crimson Darted around shock and kicked him in the flank with his red hot hooves, They left hoof burn marks on him. Crimson reared above him and knocked him down, Then crimson placed a hoof on shocks windpipe and held it down. "Now, Give up and leave, and you and your sister can go free, Keep fighting..." Crimson pressed down harder making shock gasp for air. "..Your Choice."
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Magenta wants to stir up some trouble.   Magenta wants to stir up some trouble. Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:02 pm

Shock used his hooves trying to move Crimson's hooves so he could speak.
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Magenta wants to stir up some trouble.   Magenta wants to stir up some trouble. Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:08 pm

Crimson lifted his hoof just enough to let him speak, but not enought to free him. "I'm sorry what was that? couldnt hear you" He asked in his hoarse voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magenta wants to stir up some trouble.   Magenta wants to stir up some trouble. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next