Neko

Macey and Fireworks.......

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Is Firework A Beauty?
1. Yes.
Macey and Fireworks....... Empty83%Macey and Fireworks....... Empty
 83% [ 5 ]
2.No
Macey and Fireworks....... Empty17%Macey and Fireworks....... Empty
 17% [ 1 ]
3. What breed is he?
Macey and Fireworks....... Empty0%Macey and Fireworks....... Empty
 0% [ 0 ]
4. I don't like horses...
Macey and Fireworks....... Empty0%Macey and Fireworks....... Empty
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Macey and Fireworks....... Empty
PostSubject: Macey and Fireworks.......   Macey and Fireworks....... Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:37 pm

The light blonde sat out at the steps of the center,her head on her hands. Barely an business was here at the stables. No one boarded at the moment except for her broodmare and the rescue stallion she was getting today. She stood and walked into the adminstration area to sign some things and to post sticky notes by her desk. She walked out again to go look after Tamashi,her mealy brindled golden champagne mare. Tamashi knickered silently when Macey walked into the barn and pranced around in her huge,emaculent stall.

A ford pickup with a trailer pulled into the center's gravel road and the driver slipped out of his truck,slamming the door loudly. Macey hurried out and met with him. They yammered for a while then Macey went to the back of the trailer and opened the gate,and gasped.....The horse was in perfect shape,his coat clean and shiny,bt his ribs showed tremendously from starvation. "Oh my. This fello....thats just so sad."Macey gaped,looking at the driver."I didn't want the piece of crap anyway."He replies,leading the horse out,handing Mace the ropes then he pulled away,leaving Macey and the stallion by themselves in the gravel. Just by looking at the stallion,Macey knew he didn't know how to breed, nor race nor show. It was going to cost thousands to get the equipment for teaching the stallion how to breed,the tack,the extra feed,and for horseshoes. Macey sighed and led the beautiful stallion into the barn for stallions,making him a stall then bedding him down. Just by looking at him,Macey decided to call him Firework. She was inspired by the song Firework by Katy Perry.

Macey and Fireworks....... Blue-Moon-Roan-Nokota-Stallion-2
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

Awesomeness : 10
Location : Getting bitten by Tato,aka trying to wake her up XD

PostSubject: Re: Macey and Fireworks.......   Macey and Fireworks....... Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:48 pm

Tuzumi limped helplessly up the drive,stumbling on a rock and hiding the ground with a hard thud. He whickered helplessly,hoping for help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Macey and Fireworks.......   Macey and Fireworks....... Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:51 pm

Macey gasped and quickly placed food in the stall and ran out to help the poor horse but she grabbed a first aid before she landed beside the horse,working her hands quickly over hs body,looking for stuff.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Macey and Fireworks.......   Macey and Fireworks....... Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:52 pm

Whip marks were all along his body but two knive marks were on his back legs and flanks,a piece of missing hair proved he was singed by a gun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Macey and Fireworks.......   Macey and Fireworks....... Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:59 pm

Macey quickly found the wound and placed the right cleaners and treaments on them before wrapping them up.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

Awesomeness : 24

PostSubject: Re: Macey and Fireworks.......   Macey and Fireworks....... Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:52 pm

Sylvia strode by on Glorys Light, her other horse, Sweet Song, following, his saddle piled high with medicine, a winter coat, a tent, and other survival gear. Sylvia smiled at the horses, then noticed them sniffing toward the direction of the barns. The horses had learned to, almost, identify fear. She jumped off Gloria and ran toward the other woman, "Is everything ok?"
Back to top Go down
http://scarletrose.proboards.com/

PostSubject: Re: Macey and Fireworks.......   Macey and Fireworks....... Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:14 pm

"I hope so. He just fell over."Macey cried,cleasing the wounds thoroughly.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Macey and Fireworks.......   Macey and Fireworks....... Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:43 pm

Gloria was already there, and Songbird was trudging over . . . slowly. Sylvia thought about the question she wanted to ask soooo much, but relized it would be selfish, wich is something her parents taught her never to be. But, then again, her parents never told her aout those amazing things called "telephones" either.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

Awesomeness : 25

PostSubject: Re: Macey and Fireworks.......   Macey and Fireworks....... Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:15 am

Chloe wandered up to the other people, "What's going on?" She glanced at the horse, "Oh...my... What can I do?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.wildhorsespirits.proboards.com
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Macey and Fireworks.......   Macey and Fireworks....... Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:56 am

His eyelids fluttered,"Help me up!" He turned his body sideways and struggled to get his ooves infront of him,getting out his backelegs he stood,wobbly but he stood.He lowered his head and nibbled the concrete for grass.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

PostSubject: Re: Macey and Fireworks.......   Macey and Fireworks....... Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:00 am

Chloe held her hands around his muzzle. "Are you okay?" she let the words out of her mouth but only the horse could hear them.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Macey and Fireworks.......   Macey and Fireworks....... Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:07 am

"No. I'm hungry and my legs still burn and I feel like i'm covered in dirt." He gave a shudder,he was fine with some work mud but caked all over him extra madded? I don't think so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Macey and Fireworks.......   Macey and Fireworks....... Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:06 am

Macey hurried to grab some food,being that the horse looked starved. She grabbed a water bucket too and ran out to the horse again.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Macey and Fireworks.......   Macey and Fireworks....... Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:19 am

Sylvia ran toward Songbird and pulled a towel from the pile. She dipped it in the water and began to clear off the mud.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

PostSubject: Re: Macey and Fireworks.......   Macey and Fireworks....... Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:05 pm

Chloe continued to stroke his muzzle and then reached in her back pocket and pulled out something. She rubbed it on one certain spot on each leg, "There that should help."
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Macey and Fireworks.......   Macey and Fireworks....... Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:37 pm

Songbird nuzzled Gloria, who was nuzzling the other horse. Sylvia had scrubbed off most of the mud that was caked on his coat. She went back to Songbird and pulled the brush off his sadle. She tied the towel to the side of his saddle. She went back and began to get rid of the dirt.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Macey and Fireworks.......   Macey and Fireworks....... Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:30 pm

He smiled at Gloria,nuzzling her back. e sighed,"That feels better. Do you have any hoof ointment? It feels like my hooves got stung by a thousand bees and my fur," He paused,glancing at the missing fur,"Hurts like something bit my but off."
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Macey and Fireworks.......   Macey and Fireworks....... Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:33 pm

Gloria nodded, "Mabey not hhoof ointment, but . . ." She pulled the towel from Songbirds saddle and dipped it in the water. She dropped it on the missing fur, "Does that help?"
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Macey and Fireworks.......   Macey and Fireworks....... Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:40 pm

"Yes,thank you."
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Macey and Fireworks.......   Macey and Fireworks....... Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:46 pm

"No problem. Were we live, we all take care of each other."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Macey and Fireworks.......   Macey and Fireworks....... Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:57 pm

"Thats nice of you all."
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Macey and Fireworks.......   Macey and Fireworks....... Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:08 pm

She laughed, "Its not like we have much of a choice."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Macey and Fireworks.......   Macey and Fireworks....... Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:35 pm

"Yea. I see what you mean."
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Macey and Fireworks.......   Macey and Fireworks....... Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:47 pm

She nodded, "It sucks, being just us, though."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Macey and Fireworks.......   Macey and Fireworks....... Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:59 pm

(Are you going to post in the love handle?)

"Yea I would imagine so."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Macey and Fireworks.......   Macey and Fireworks....... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Human Lands :: Bronco Boulevard :: Sunny Stables-
Jump to: