Neko

The Carnival Rolls Around(G!!!) - Page 2

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

The Carnival Rolls Around(G!!!)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel
Admin

Awesomeness : 10
Location : Getting bitten by Tato,aka trying to wake her up XD

The Carnival Rolls Around(G!!!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Carnival Rolls Around(G!!!)   The Carnival Rolls Around(G!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:58 pm

"Rrr! Got to make it difficult. People will sit for the show and then you can start weaving until your hands fall off." He kissed her temple softly.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Awesomeness : 15
Location : At the wedding. She and Tato are getting married, didn't you know?

PostSubject: Re: The Carnival Rolls Around(G!!!)   The Carnival Rolls Around(G!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:40 pm

She laughed. "Its not weaving." She tilted her ching up towards him.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Carnival Rolls Around(G!!!)   The Carnival Rolls Around(G!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:46 pm

"Yea I know. Olipe says thats when he was born is when they still weaved masks." He leaned down and planted a kiss on her.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: The Carnival Rolls Around(G!!!)   The Carnival Rolls Around(G!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:01 pm

She laughed. "Oldie. Its only because I make them from wood and molds." She kissed him back, closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Carnival Rolls Around(G!!!)   The Carnival Rolls Around(G!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:51 pm

He heard a boot suhffle outside,"Oh boy. I'm your boyfriend that paid to get in and is helping you work. Okay?" He slightly pulled away,pretending to study her magnificent bridle she gave him.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: The Carnival Rolls Around(G!!!)   The Carnival Rolls Around(G!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:32 pm

"Capri!"

She started slightly at her name. A man strode in, not even giving Signo a second glance because of the costume. "Is my mask done?" He asked, arms folded. "Calm down." She replied, turning away and picking a mask down from the wall. It had a wide hat on top, which went down to fabric surrounding the rest. She handed it to him, and he studied it, nodding. "So you're finally satisfied?" She asked curtly. "Because I'm not making any more for you." He smiled, but she pointed silently towards the exit. "Whatever." He grumbled, glancing again at Signo before leaving. "You look like a performer, in your costume, no one will notice. We'd be in trouble if you weren't."She sighed, and started sorting through the rack of costumes.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Carnival Rolls Around(G!!!)   The Carnival Rolls Around(G!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:07 am

"You thought I should come as a normal person!" He teased playfully.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: The Carnival Rolls Around(G!!!)   The Carnival Rolls Around(G!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:07 pm

"No." She laughed, glancing back at him. "I just said ride like a normal person. Now help me." She filled her arms with masks, carefully.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Carnival Rolls Around(G!!!)   The Carnival Rolls Around(G!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:07 pm

He smiled,taking the masks,"Yes m'lady."
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: The Carnival Rolls Around(G!!!)   The Carnival Rolls Around(G!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:51 am

She grinned, rolling her eyes. "Thanks"
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Carnival Rolls Around(G!!!)   The Carnival Rolls Around(G!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:40 am

"No problem."
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: The Carnival Rolls Around(G!!!)   The Carnival Rolls Around(G!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:58 pm

She led the way through the gypsy camp tents, and into the carnival itself, winding around market stalls and game and rides. She found her stall, another green tent, just open fronted. There was a work table near the front, and the rest was empty, except for the couple of masks that were hung up. She busied herself sorting the masks into piles; women's, men's, and children's.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Carnival Rolls Around(G!!!)   The Carnival Rolls Around(G!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:22 pm

Olipe trotted obediantly after them,whinnying at his joker in laughter.

Signo stumbled on a large rock ,yet kept his balance,placing the masks orderly on the table.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: The Carnival Rolls Around(G!!!)   The Carnival Rolls Around(G!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:56 pm

"Nice." She laughed, taking his pile and sorting it. "Olipe, stay out of the tent." She said, as Belleza peeked inside. "You know you aren't allowed in either." She added, and the vanner snorted.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Carnival Rolls Around(G!!!)   The Carnival Rolls Around(G!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:22 am

He chuckled,"Olipe says he can be helpful. He'll let the kids ride on him."
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: The Carnival Rolls Around(G!!!)   The Carnival Rolls Around(G!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:56 pm

She laughed. "As long as he stays outside. Horses aren't allowed inside the tents, you better warn him. Belleza snorted, and walked forward, laying down and rolling.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Carnival Rolls Around(G!!!)   The Carnival Rolls Around(G!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:59 pm

As a guy walked by and winked at her. He hissed,wrapping an arm around her waist he flipped back his mask and kissed her. The random guy fumed and stormed away angrily. He smiled,"Olipe knows."
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: The Carnival Rolls Around(G!!!)   The Carnival Rolls Around(G!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:13 pm

She laughed softly, brushing a few strands of hair from her eyes. "I know you're protective and all, but half my profit comes from guys who come to check me out, and buy a mask to look good."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Carnival Rolls Around(G!!!)   The Carnival Rolls Around(G!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:41 am

He frowned,"Yea... Okay,fine. I see any touching hes getting a kick in the nuts and your getting a kiss on lips." He was serious even though it was funny...sort of.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: The Carnival Rolls Around(G!!!)   The Carnival Rolls Around(G!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:03 pm

"That I can agree on." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Carnival Rolls Around(G!!!)   The Carnival Rolls Around(G!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:32 pm

"And mabye a smack on butt." He teased.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: The Carnival Rolls Around(G!!!)   The Carnival Rolls Around(G!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:01 pm

"And then you could sleep outside tonight while I'm asleep in my wagon." She taunted back, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Carnival Rolls Around(G!!!)   The Carnival Rolls Around(G!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:59 pm

"Haha! I grew up outside,I can pick the best locks in two minutes girlfriend." He stuck out his tongue,pulling his mask back on,and placing his bridle mask on Olipe,he scrambled up and stood on him,drawing attention from other tents' crowds. He flipped and landed perfect on Olipe,atracting more people. A few roses wre thrown by love-struck girls and he bowed,Olipe started cantering and he flipped forward while he was cantering,he grabbed a rose in his hair and placed in Olipe's mane,he stood,bouncing on Olipe.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: The Carnival Rolls Around(G!!!)   The Carnival Rolls Around(G!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:23 pm

She laughed. "Ah, but like you'd be allowed in my bed.". While he entertained, she went and fetched more masks, Belleza trotting after her, coming back with masks covering her, all attached to her bells and ribbons. She piled them onto the table, pulling them off of Belle and hanging them on either wall, depending if they were men's masks or women's. She glanced up as a few guys sauntered in, and continued hanging them. They studied the masks she was hanging up, striking conversation. She smiled, batted her eyelids, and soon had sold 3 masks. She sat down at her desk, taking out a round slab of wood, and began carving.

Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Carnival Rolls Around(G!!!)   The Carnival Rolls Around(G!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:40 pm

"Hm. Yea suree! You wouldn't want you snuggley french friend to cuddle with?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Carnival Rolls Around(G!!!)   The Carnival Rolls Around(G!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Carnival Rolls Around(G!!!)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Human Lands :: Horseshoe Bend-
Jump to: