Neko

~Saphy's Charries~!!!!!!!!!!(WIP)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 

Do you think Emelia made the right choice?
Yes.
~Saphy's Charries~!!!!!!!!!!(WIP) Empty100%~Saphy's Charries~!!!!!!!!!!(WIP) Empty
 100% [ 2 ]
No.
~Saphy's Charries~!!!!!!!!!!(WIP) Empty0%~Saphy's Charries~!!!!!!!!!!(WIP) Empty
 0% [ 0 ]
Woah..How hot is Mr. Butler?!?!?
~Saphy's Charries~!!!!!!!!!!(WIP) Empty0%~Saphy's Charries~!!!!!!!!!!(WIP) Empty
 0% [ 0 ]
What'd ya say?
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

~Saphy's Charries~!!!!!!!!!!(WIP) Empty
PostSubject: ~Saphy's Charries~!!!!!!!!!!(WIP)   ~Saphy's Charries~!!!!!!!!!!(WIP) Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:34 pm

My Characters:
~Saphy's Charries~!!!!!!!!!!(WIP) Stars
Key:
Strike Through:Deceased or Retired.
X In Other: Pregnant
S In Other: Sick or dying.

Equines:
Name:Shakira
Goes by:Shakira
Breed:MustangXThroughbredXMarwari
Height:17.2hh
Coat:Blackish-gray with spots on it
Mane and Tail:White
Personality:Friendly,Heartbreaker,Caring,Flirty
Other: Not much to say about her. She's your average fighting mare..(X)
Mate:Promise(Owned By Tato)
Herd:Green Water Caves

Name:Rippling River
Goes by:Ripple
Breed: MustangXThroughbredXLippizzaner
Height:13'2" Remember,she's only a foal.
Coat: Blue Roan
Mane and Tail: Dark Grey
Personality: Shy, Playful, Skittish, Friendly
Other:
Mate:
Herd:She's in an EC!!!

Name:
Goes by:
Breed:
Height:
Coat:
Mane and Tail:
Personality:
Other:
Mate:Edit if Needed!
Herd:If none yet,write Loner

Name:
Goes by:
Breed:
Height:
Coat:
Mane and Tail:
Personality:
Other:
Mate:Edit if Needed!
Herd:If none yet,write Loner

Humans:
Her Image...
Name: Emelia Faredale
Skin: Lightly tanned.
Eyes: Emerald Green with yellow rings.
Hair: Your average blonde.
Address: 304 Orchid Street. She lives with her parents and still goes to school.
Most seen in clothes: Plaid jacket thrown over a white tank top with light gray leggings. She will wear her hair in a ponytail and will wear converses to finish it off. She'll wear golden looped earrings and a gold chain necklace with a rose on it too. When she's in a good mood, she'll wear a tube dress with black combat boots. And her skull ring on her index finger too.
Special: She's still in her sophomore years. She flunked over and over for not doing work and having low grades. But she finds somebody special....
BF/GF: Her Science Teacher. Weird,right? Read her history to understand the situation.
History: (Oh boy! Take a restroom break before reading....It will start off in the beginning of her latest sophomore year And it's played as though I'm her.......Read on!....!!! It's below the 'other' label.. Keep reading!!)
Other: Very flirty and will flirt with any guy she likes.....(X)

I sit at the back of the classroom,my eyes drooping with drowsiness,like the rest of the class. Usually I'd of been asleep by now,being that Science was my least favorite class. But today I was focused on Mr. Butler,my forty-three year old teacher. I sneaked sly glances at his face and a few times he glanced back. But he'd come by and ask if I needed help and I'd reply with a simply "No sir.",so he'd walk back to his desk which was located behind mine. And Carrie Downey's desk too. She's a snob to everyone but myself. We have our separate opinions though and sometimes we'd fight over who got to sneak a peek at Mr. Butler. Oh how I loved his cologne that I could smell with every step he took past my desk. Only them did I focus on the board and notice an assignment on it. "Dam,"I mutter and slip out my notebook which,in my flurry, a note falls out. I glance at Mr. Butler and scramble to get it but he picks it up first. "I'm soo in deep shit,"I whisper to myself,thunking my head on the table. I peek through a crack in my arms to see his eyes flick left and right,reading the paper. 'Wait one minute. That's the diary entry I wrote about him and how I liked him.' My thoughts thought,making my head pound with frustration. 'Why did it slip out?!?' The voices wailed at me and I pounded my head again,over and over on the desk. I could hear the ticking on the clock as the seconds pasted. The time showed 3:03p.m. on the clock when I lifted my head. Five minutes to the bell and I'd be out of here. Three minutes. The ticking was driving me insane. One minute. I literally lost it. The last tick set me off and I bolted up, and grabbed the clock,throwing it down for it to break. All the other classmates mutter ah,oh and She's in trouble. I roll my eyes and sit down,until I feel Mr. Butler's eyes boring into the back of my head. I whipped my head around but he'd turned his glare to the computer screen. The bell rings and he announces,"Everyone but Emelia may go." I can feel the sweat drizzle down my forehead.

Felinus

Name:
Breed:
Eyes:
Coat:
Markings:
Personality:
Mate:
Clan:
Clan Ranking

Lupus:

Name:
Breed:
Eyes:
Coat:
Markings:
Personality:
Mate:
Pack:
Pack Ranking:

Thanks for reading! Still a work in progress!
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1