Neko

Ralleys 21st birthday

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Ralleys 21st birthday

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ralley

Ralley

Awesomeness : 20

Ralleys 21st birthday Empty
PostSubject: Ralleys 21st birthday   Ralleys 21st birthday Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:52 pm

Ralley walked into the bar dressed in a mini skirt and a belly shirt. "Hey bartender give me a cherry martini" She slapped down her ID and credit card "Keep it open kay". She grabbed her martini and sat down at the bar sipping her drink. "Its dead in here".

Last edited by Ralley on Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changed title)
Back to top Go down
http://compasspacks2.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Ralley

Ralley

PostSubject: Re: Ralleys 21st birthday   Ralleys 21st birthday Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:57 pm

(HaHa Zack should walk in now that would be funny cause secretly she has a wild side)
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

Awesomeness : 0

PostSubject: Re: Ralleys 21st birthday   Ralleys 21st birthday Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:00 pm

SPeak of the devil, and the devil shall appear! xD

Zack slipped into a barstool next to Ralley and ordered a strawberry daqueri, putting his ID on the bar and a five dollar bill. He sighed and sipped his drink, laying his head on the bar.
Back to top Go down
Ralley

Ralley

PostSubject: Re: Ralleys 21st birthday   Ralleys 21st birthday Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:06 pm

Ralley thought she heard someone she knew. She turned around "Zack! Oh hey you look a little down whats wrong" Ralley said in a kind of worried way. "Come on you cant be sad its my 21st birthday".
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Ralleys 21st birthday   Ralleys 21st birthday Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:18 pm

Zack looked up and smiled. "Oh, hi! I didn't even see you!" He waved lightly and chuckled. "I'm fine, and Happy Birthday!"
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

Awesomeness : 10
Location : Getting bitten by Tato,aka trying to wake her up XD

PostSubject: Re: Ralleys 21st birthday   Ralleys 21st birthday Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:26 pm

(Tater,are you going to reply to my post in the other?!)
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Ralleys 21st birthday   Ralleys 21st birthday Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:36 pm

Sorry Angel, I'm posting here and talking to my girlfriend. NOT WORKING D:
Back to top Go down
Ralley

Ralley

PostSubject: Re: Ralleys 21st birthday   Ralleys 21st birthday Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:21 pm

Whoa girlfriend that went a little fast

"Thanks so what are you even doing here" Ralley asked. She sipped her martini. "Give me a couple shots of teaquila" The bartender filled up ten cups with teaquila and set them in front of Ralley.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Ralleys 21st birthday   Ralleys 21st birthday Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:34 pm

xD Sorry Ralley, not you. maybe. My girlfriend, Kerry.
I know you're surprised at that, but YES, I actually have enough of a life for someone besides Rockeh to be in love with me!

Zack chugged his daqueri and licked his lips. "Long day in the recording studio. We're working on a new song, and Alex wouldn't stop making out with Jack to sing," He replied, scowling at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Ralley

Ralley

PostSubject: Re: Ralleys 21st birthday   Ralleys 21st birthday Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:37 pm

"Whoa i could have gone my entire life without that mental image" Ralley took a shot "woo man that is some good stuff want some" She said happily taking another shot.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Ralleys 21st birthday   Ralleys 21st birthday Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:45 pm

Zack shook his head. "No thanks, I'm not too into getting completely hammered." He chuckled lightly and downed the remainder of his drink, ordering another one.
Back to top Go down
Ralley

Ralley

PostSubject: Re: Ralleys 21st birthday   Ralleys 21st birthday Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:54 pm

"Aww come on" She said drunken "Your not that into that stuff then why are ordering another daqueri come on i dare you to take five shots" Ralley said completely hammered from taking all ten shots by her self. Laughing uncontrollably Ralley fellout of her barstool laying on the ground. She got up wiped off her shirt and skirt sat down and completely passed out at the bar.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Ralleys 21st birthday   Ralleys 21st birthday Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:14 am

Zack smiled lightly and whispered, more to himself than Ralley. "Because one of us has to drive." He stood and picked her up, carrying the girl to a booth. He laid her down on the squishy seat, stripping his hoodie off and placing it under her head as a pillow. He retrieved his drink, their IDs, and her credit card before sitting down across from her and sipping his daqueri.
Back to top Go down
Ralley

Ralley

PostSubject: Re: Ralleys 21st birthday   Ralleys 21st birthday Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:25 pm

Ralley woke up "Wow what a rush you get from teaquila" wondering how she got over here she looked aroud then saw Zack sitting across from her "Oh! Thanks for putting me over here. Wait! What time is it!?" she said in a horrified voice.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Ralleys 21st birthday   Ralleys 21st birthday Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:04 pm

Zack looked down at his pink watch. "Uh, like, ten. You need to be somewhere?"
Back to top Go down
Ralley

Ralley

PostSubject: Re: Ralleys 21st birthday   Ralleys 21st birthday Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:49 pm

"I was supposed to be back at the stables by 9:45 thats when the gates close" Ralley started rumaging through her bag for her keys. "I have to get back there" She grabbed her keys to her 2011 Camaro and started walking out to her car.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Ralleys 21st birthday   Ralleys 21st birthday Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:07 pm

Zack ran after her and put a hand on her shoulder. "I'll drive. You're drunk. Gimme the keys." His eyes were caring but harsh.
Back to top Go down
Ralley

Ralley

PostSubject: Re: Ralleys 21st birthday   Ralleys 21st birthday Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:45 pm

Ralley slapped his hand off her shoulder "Its fine i can drive home im not that drunk" She said trying to get into a mini cooper. "Crp not my car great now i forgot where i parked" Ralley handed the keys to Zack "fine take them ill walk back" she started walking toward the sidewalk.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Ralleys 21st birthday   Ralleys 21st birthday Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:38 pm

Zack sighed. This? This was why he didn't drink. "Forgive me for this," he said under his breath, lifting Ralley onto his shoulder. He presed a button on the key and the car beeped (is that mmkay?). He unlocked the door and set Ralley inside carefully.
Back to top Go down
Ralley

Ralley

PostSubject: Re: Ralleys 21st birthday   Ralleys 21st birthday Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:51 pm

(Yeah thats fine ,but she is not happy about it. she hates being man handled XD JK)
Ralley sat down stubbornly and started yelling at Zack "GOD! You dont even know how to drive my car" she countinued yelling....after she was done with her rant she passed out in the back seat.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Ralleys 21st birthday   Ralleys 21st birthday Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:49 pm

Zack smiled and shook his head lightly. He drove back to his house and parked. His roomate, Jack, poked his head out the door curiously. Zack laughed silently and Jack went back inside. Zack picked Ralley up and began carrying her carefully inside.
Back to top Go down
Ralley

Ralley

PostSubject: Re: Ralleys 21st birthday   Ralleys 21st birthday Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:04 pm

Ralley woke up all of the sudden and jumped out of his arms "Ok umm im just gonna sleep in my car" She grabbed the keys from his hand unlocked it climed into the back seat and locked it back up. Oh and she fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Ralleys 21st birthday   Ralleys 21st birthday Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:53 pm

Zack walked inside for a moment, and in a few minutes he returned with a blanket and Jack. They looked inside the car and snuggled up in front of the door togerther under the blanket, making sure that she would be okay. You never knew what might happen out here in the woods.
Back to top Go down
Ralley

Ralley

PostSubject: Re: Ralleys 21st birthday   Ralleys 21st birthday Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:55 pm

Ralley woke up silently and called her boyfriend "Damon im at Zacks place in the woods im in my car can you come get me im hung over"........
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Ralleys 21st birthday   Ralleys 21st birthday Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:12 pm

Damon sounded puzzled. "Zack? Who's Zack?"
Zack poked Jack, waking him. The two nodded and stood, silently wandering back inside, knowing that she would be okay now that it was morning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ralleys 21st birthday   Ralleys 21st birthday Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Ralleys 21st birthday
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next