Neko

(G!!!)Natara....Uncontrolled...

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel
Admin

Awesomeness : 10
Location : Getting bitten by Tato,aka trying to wake her up XD

(G!!!)Natara....Uncontrolled... Empty
PostSubject: (G!!!)Natara....Uncontrolled...   (G!!!)Natara....Uncontrolled... Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:05 pm

(Signifigent ...s' XD,had to have em. So I dunno what the bar looks like so I'll probley make a discriptive post with my *rainbow with hands* *says dreamily* Imagination)

Natara got out her ID ready for the Bartender. She flung her credit card and her Id at him,he caught it in mid air and she walked over. "I'd like some disco and party music,Cooler than me by Mike Posner,and Dynamite by Taio Cruz perferably. Oh and please get me some wine Marty." She knew this guy from Highschool. He wouldn't charge her much since he knew her. The disco ball unwraveled from it's black,shadowy hiding place on the ceiling. She smiled as "Cooler than me" by Mike Posner began to play. She smiled and sat down at the chairs. It seemed mighty lonely in the wide open,dark,almost confining space. There will be more later Tara relax.

Last edited by Angel on Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

Awesomeness : 24

PostSubject: Re: (G!!!)Natara....Uncontrolled...   (G!!!)Natara....Uncontrolled... Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:19 pm

Jo walked in, exausted from his first day at work. He sat down at the bar, and flipped his ID across the counter at the bartender. He ordered some plain old miller lite, and took a long drink. The bottle was almost half empty by the time he finished his first drink.
Back to top Go down
http://scarletrose.proboards.com/
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: (G!!!)Natara....Uncontrolled...   (G!!!)Natara....Uncontrolled... Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:29 pm

She blankly stared ahead of her,she took out her iphone FOUR (yea baby) and sat playing games,this was comepletely boring.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: (G!!!)Natara....Uncontrolled...   (G!!!)Natara....Uncontrolled... Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:34 pm

Jo took another drink of his beer, this one not so big. The scilence felt akward, he was used to the sound of horses outside. He looked one way, then over to the girl. "Uhhh. . . Hi." He wasn't very good at small talk.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: (G!!!)Natara....Uncontrolled...   (G!!!)Natara....Uncontrolled... Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:45 pm

She looked up,"Hey." She started tapping her thumbs to the screen and moving it all over. Her blonde ponytail flipping all over,her black tank top and skinny jeans looked fabulous along with her black All star converses.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: (G!!!)Natara....Uncontrolled...   (G!!!)Natara....Uncontrolled... Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:47 pm

"Cool phone. I really want an iPhone, but i cant afford it."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: (G!!!)Natara....Uncontrolled...   (G!!!)Natara....Uncontrolled... Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:23 am

She put the phone down,"Thanks. My boyfriend bought it for me." (Thank you Tato XD)

Megan walked in,she slid her Id across the table,"Whiskey please." she smiled and grabbed it,she turned to Jo. "Hey."
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: (G!!!)Natara....Uncontrolled...   (G!!!)Natara....Uncontrolled... Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:10 am

"Hi." He took another drink of his beer.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: (G!!!)Natara....Uncontrolled...   (G!!!)Natara....Uncontrolled... Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:33 am

She flipped her hair,"I'm Megan."
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: (G!!!)Natara....Uncontrolled...   (G!!!)Natara....Uncontrolled... Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:53 am

"Joseph, but you can call me Jo." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: (G!!!)Natara....Uncontrolled...   (G!!!)Natara....Uncontrolled... Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:12 pm

"Do you like horses?"
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

Awesomeness : 0

PostSubject: Re: (G!!!)Natara....Uncontrolled...   (G!!!)Natara....Uncontrolled... Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:19 pm

ANGEL! GO POST IN THE WICKED WOODS! NAO!
xD Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: (G!!!)Natara....Uncontrolled...   (G!!!)Natara....Uncontrolled... Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:37 pm

Tato!! Post here NAO!!
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: (G!!!)Natara....Uncontrolled...   (G!!!)Natara....Uncontrolled... Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:03 pm

Tato walked up behind Natara silently and licked her ear. "Mmm, I missed the deliciousness of your ear!"
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: (G!!!)Natara....Uncontrolled...   (G!!!)Natara....Uncontrolled... Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:04 pm

She laughed,"Sit!"
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: (G!!!)Natara....Uncontrolled...   (G!!!)Natara....Uncontrolled... Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:16 pm

Tato obediantly sat down on a bar stool, flicking out his ID and ordering a strawberry daquiri.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: (G!!!)Natara....Uncontrolled...   (G!!!)Natara....Uncontrolled... Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:18 pm

She smiled and sipped her wine.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: (G!!!)Natara....Uncontrolled...   (G!!!)Natara....Uncontrolled... Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:29 pm

Tato smiled and nodded to the bartender, sipping on his daqueri. "Nom nom nom."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: (G!!!)Natara....Uncontrolled...   (G!!!)Natara....Uncontrolled... Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:32 pm

She flipped her hand at Marty and slow music turned on,she faced Tato."I er... Like this song.." She really wanted to ask if he wanted to dance but it was embarising if a girl asked that.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: (G!!!)Natara....Uncontrolled...   (G!!!)Natara....Uncontrolled... Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:37 pm

Tato took another sip of the daqueri and stood, grabbing her hand and dragging her to the dance floor.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: (G!!!)Natara....Uncontrolled...   (G!!!)Natara....Uncontrolled... Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:44 pm

She smiled and followed like a little puppy.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: (G!!!)Natara....Uncontrolled...   (G!!!)Natara....Uncontrolled... Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:08 pm

Tato laid one hand across her shoulder and one slithered around her hips. He smiled and pulled her close.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: (G!!!)Natara....Uncontrolled...   (G!!!)Natara....Uncontrolled... Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:20 pm

She put a hand on his shoulder softly and leaned into him,dancing softly.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: (G!!!)Natara....Uncontrolled...   (G!!!)Natara....Uncontrolled... Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:37 pm

"Yeah, I absolutley love horses."
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: (G!!!)Natara....Uncontrolled...   (G!!!)Natara....Uncontrolled... Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:48 pm

*Waves at CranknJack** Hai! xD

Tato slowly led Natara to the center of the dance floor and pulled out of her arms. He went slowly down onto one knee and reached into his pocket, pulling out a Strawberry Ring Pop. He ripped it out of the wrapper and extended it to her with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (G!!!)Natara....Uncontrolled...   (G!!!)Natara....Uncontrolled... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Human Lands :: The Barking Spider-
Jump to: