Neko

Wolverine (Bersniper) - Page 2

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Wolverine (Bersniper)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
bersniper

bersniper

Awesomeness : 18

Wolverine (Bersniper) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolverine (Bersniper)   Wolverine (Bersniper) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon May 26, 2014 11:47 pm

Koko's eyes widened at his impatient voice. She wasn't used to people offering to help without immediately asking for something in return. She looked down at the pup in her arms before trying to scramble to her feet. "W-wait!" she called after him, the small pup tucked safely into one of her arms as she balanced herself against the tree with her free hand, her twisted ankle throbbing painfully. If it weren't for the pup she probably wouldn't have tried to stop him from leaving, but for the little pup's sake she swallowed her pride and called out to the man. "Will you help me return him to his family? You seem to know more about wolves than most. I can't do it on my own, but I can promise that the moment we find his pack then I will leave you alone. I'll disappear and you won't have to worry about me bothering you anymore." she called out.
Back to top Go down
AmberEyes

AmberEyes

Awesomeness : 5

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine (Bersniper)   Wolverine (Bersniper) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue May 27, 2014 5:15 pm

Logan stopped at her call. He turned slowly and looked at her. The moonlight very briefly glistened off of some sort of pendant on his chest before he tucked it back into his shirt.Fine. I'll help to find the pack. But you have to listen to everything I say. We don't play around in these woods. Count most of your desicions as life or death. He stared at her. The moon and stars were hidden, making the forest as black as night. Logan, however, could see perfectly.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine (Bersniper)   Wolverine (Bersniper) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:54 pm

A quick glint caught her eye, but his words caught her attention. Koko grit her teeth, but nodded. She was sure that this was not going to end well for her, but the feeling of the little pup nuzzling into her arm nearly melted her heart and made her ready to agree to just about anything. "Okay." she mumbled quietly. She looked over towards him as the moonlight and stars were blocked by clouds. She could only see basic outlines and shapes, but her hearing picked up even the smallest sounds. She didn't know exactly how she did it, but ever since she was little when one or more of her senses became blocked her other senses became stronger.
Back to top Go down
AmberEyes

AmberEyes

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine (Bersniper)   Wolverine (Bersniper) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:01 pm

Logan inclined his head. He turned and started to walk, every bit as confident as he would be in the day. He moved quickly, not making a sound, his senses consantly feeding him information. His ears picked up every little sound as he picked his way through the forest, not looking behind to check if Koko was following. He could hear every move she made in any case.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine (Bersniper)   Wolverine (Bersniper) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:05 pm

Koko heard him start to walk away and quickly moved to keep up with him. She used her hearing to pinpoint where he was stepping and tried to step in the same areas. His footsteps were nearly silent, but there was the occasional movement of a leave, breaking of a twig, or a pebble shifting. Her twisted ankle was still throbbing, but she refused to fall to far behind, occasionally using a nearby tree trunk for support. The little pup in her arms had started whining, but after a few soothing murmurs from Koko, he was again silent and snuggled into her arms.
Back to top Go down
AmberEyes

AmberEyes

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine (Bersniper)   Wolverine (Bersniper) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:36 pm

Logan paused and held up his hand to stop the girl. He breathed in deeply through his nose and turned his head sharply to the right. He turned back to Koko.They went this way. He turned right and started to follow the lead.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine (Bersniper)   Wolverine (Bersniper) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:13 pm

Koko would have run into his hand if she hadn't noticed the lack of sound and stopped in time. His words were almost deafening in the sudden silence. She gave a quick nod as he took off again, and quickly tried to follow him although she stumbled a few times due to the twisted ankle.
Back to top Go down
AmberEyes

AmberEyes

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine (Bersniper)   Wolverine (Bersniper) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:28 pm

Logan was concentrating so hard on the smell of the pack that he almost didn't notice that they were about to cross the path of a large bear. He quickly averted his path so that there was not a collision. He was not afraid of bears but he was no longer just defending himself, he also had the girl and the pup. He grumbled to himself as he continued walking. He never really liked people too much. He had trust issues, to say the least.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine (Bersniper)   Wolverine (Bersniper) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:50 am

Koko swerved to follow Logan when he started in a different direction. She felt the pup start to wiggle in her arms and the next thing she knew it let out a high pitched whine. It didn't stop there however. The pup started whimpering and whining and with each one they got louder and louder. Koko tried calming the little pup, not understanding what was wrong. She hadn't even moved her arms enough to disturb him.
Back to top Go down
AmberEyes

AmberEyes

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine (Bersniper)   Wolverine (Bersniper) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:07 pm

Logan turned on Koko, the look in his eyes just short of furious.Keep him quiet, He'll wake up the whole bloody forest!
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine (Bersniper)   Wolverine (Bersniper) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:16 pm

Koko stopped in her tracks when Logan turned on her. "I'm trying!" she hissed. "I don't know what's wrong. Maybe he's hungry." she snapped. She hated being yelled at, it always caused her temp to flare up.
Back to top Go down
AmberEyes

AmberEyes

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine (Bersniper)   Wolverine (Bersniper) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:22 pm

Logans' chin set when she snapped at him. He walked up to her, looming over her, the moonlight behind him casting her in his shadow.I have much better things to be doing at this present moment than helping an obnoxious girl with a noisy dog. So I would suggest that you find a way to Shut. Him. Up. He bared his teeth at the last few words.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine (Bersniper)   Wolverine (Bersniper) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:16 pm

(lol so I've got an idea on how to have Koko reply, but I wanted to ask where you were thinking of having this rp go before I post anything. Sooooo, what did you have in mind? Smile )
Back to top Go down
AmberEyes

AmberEyes

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine (Bersniper)   Wolverine (Bersniper) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:38 pm

(So as usual I was kind of winging it but I had an idea that they could be kind of a battle pair? Like fighting off bad guys kind of thing? Cheesy I know haha Smile You have any ideas?)
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine (Bersniper)   Wolverine (Bersniper) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:00 am

(lol it sounds good to me Smile should I have Koko be a mutant like wolverine is or what? lol I have not a clue. I used to be an x-men nerd, but it has been a long time -_- )
Back to top Go down
AmberEyes

AmberEyes

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine (Bersniper)   Wolverine (Bersniper) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:05 pm

(Omg another x-men nerd! Yeah she can be a mutant if you want Razz )
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine (Bersniper)   Wolverine (Bersniper) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:33 am

(lol okay maybe you can help me decide what kind of mutant she should be? I was thinking maybe like a shapeshifter of some sort, but I'm open to suggestions! Smile should there be something that happens to trigger her mutant powers or something? lol I'm totally at a lost for what to do Question )
Back to top Go down
AmberEyes

AmberEyes

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine (Bersniper)   Wolverine (Bersniper) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:18 pm

(If she is a shapeshifter I'd probably say something cat related, simply because they seem to bounce off each other a lot already and cats and dogs don't tend to like each other Razz Or she could be like a nature mutant? Like she can grow trees and plants and takes care of animals? Would make sense with the pup but it's your choice )
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine (Bersniper)   Wolverine (Bersniper) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:32 pm

(lol I love the cat and dog thing Smile ) I'll role with that and give her a soft side for young animals and babies)

Koko all but hissed when Logan loomed over her. "If you have so many better things to do then why did you offer to help?" she snapped back. "If you have so many better things to do then why don't you just leave and go do them." she growled.
Back to top Go down
AmberEyes

AmberEyes

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine (Bersniper)   Wolverine (Bersniper) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:37 pm

Logan growled at her. He felt an itch in his knuckles but resisted the urge to release his anger. Because the sooner I help you, the sooner you're gone, and the sooner you're gone, the sooner I can get some peace!
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine (Bersniper)   Wolverine (Bersniper) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:52 pm

The hair all over Koko's body stood on end at his growl, not liking it one bit. "You know what?! Forget it!" she snarled. She turned away from the man and started to storm off blindly into the trees, the little pup in her arms having lowered his whimpers due to the tension between the two and hiding his face in the crook of her arm.
Back to top Go down
AmberEyes

AmberEyes

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine (Bersniper)   Wolverine (Bersniper) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:55 pm

Wolverine sneered at her back as she left, not sorry to see her go. Suddenly, a familiar smell made him pause. The bear was somewhere close.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine (Bersniper)   Wolverine (Bersniper) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:16 pm

Once Koko figured she was far enough away from the irritating man she stopped to lean against a tree, her ankle throbbing once again. The moon was no longer being hidden by the clouds and she could see her surroundings a little better, but that was short lived when a large shadow covered hers. The little pup in her arms gave a frightened yelp and just as she spun to face what was behind her a large clawed paw came down on her back, sending her sprawling onto the ground. The little wolf pup was thrown from her arms and landed near a fallen tree, whimpering in fright. Agony tore its way through her back at the gouges from what she realized was a bear's claws. She rolled away as it came crashing down where she has just been laid out. She scrambled backwards as it came after her, but the sound of a loud whine from the pup caught the bears attention. It spun and started towards the sound. Koko panicked, she could feel blood flowing down her back, but the fear in the little pups voice struck her hard. A strange sensation suddenly flowed through her body at the need to protect the little creature and with a loud roar of her own she leaped at the huge bear.
Back to top Go down
AmberEyes

AmberEyes

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine (Bersniper)   Wolverine (Bersniper) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:20 pm

Logan ran towards the noise as fast as he could. Without hesitation he jumped towards the bear, roaring as he landed on the bear's back and locked strong arms around the bears neck. The bear reared up on its back legs and roared.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine (Bersniper)   Wolverine (Bersniper) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:34 pm

Seemingly out of no where a large tawny mass of fur and muscle leaped at the bear as it reared up. Sharp claws dug into the bears underbelly and sharp teeth bit at anything reachable. The angry eyes of a large cougar glared up at the bear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine (Bersniper)   Wolverine (Bersniper) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Wolverine (Bersniper)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next