Neko

Rebels of Society - Page 2

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Rebels of Society

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hexithyn

Awesomeness : 20

Rebels of Society - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebels of Society   Rebels of Society - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:53 am

{LOLSolo.}

He sat there, looking sturdly at Belle for an answer, not really noticeing Solo or Jay.

She had noticed the un-easy stirring of Jay, and frowned. "I met them at school," she calmly said, face still blank. "We all went out for a bite to eat; we saw the house while we were walking back" The cop slowly nodded, as if thinking about something else. Without a word he stood up and went back to behind his desk, sitting down and started scribbling something down.

She rested her head in her hands, her face appearing to go a bit white. Why lie? Only about a quarter of it was true; well, now that she thought about it, she might've seen them at school; but had never actually met them. That made none of it true. But one thing that she was sure of; they were defenetly suspects. They probably did it; but she never mentioned a peep of it.

{She just saved yo butt, Solo BI -shot-}
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Rebels of Society   Rebels of Society - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:08 pm

(xD She's a bit...out there ;3 )

Solo woke up to Belle explaining everything. She looked at her questioningly. Why had she lied? She didn't seem like the type. Solo rolled her eyes, and made a 'humph' sound before turning. She didn't understand this girl.

Jay stared at her, wide-eyed. Wha...? He mumbled. He gave a slight frown, and thought for a moment. You know, we get into this kind of trouble all the time. No need to lie. He said quietly as he played with his necklace made of safety pins. It was a gift from a small girl that had run into him at the park. She'd handed to him and skipped away as she sang some song she'd made up. He'd just stared after her with a creeped out expression before he left. He put it on one morning at random, and had never taken it off since. He looked up as someone walked in, but quickly lost interest and began playing with his fingerless gloves.

(My muse died Dx)
Back to top Go down
Hexithyn

PostSubject: Re: Rebels of Society   Rebels of Society - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:02 am

{xD}

She lightly smirked, but that turned into a small smile at Jay's suprise. "I don't like seeing people get in trouble." she simply murmered, looking at the Cop behind his desk. 'We get into this kind of trouble all the time'. Did that prove they did it? She, of course, felt that was wrong. Even if Mrs. Newston was kind of snappy; sure. But.. doing that?

The officer looked up from behind the desk. "I'd like to keep you three here for a while" he sighed, heaving himself up and about to lodge into the back room again. "As for you two,' he sharply eyed Solo and Jay, grunting. "I'm afraid they're going to have to be called down here" he shut the door quietly behind him.

Belle twitched. Why keep her here? And.. they? Must be parents or something, she figured.

{... I-- -dragged away-}
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Rebels of Society   Rebels of Society - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:09 pm

The siblings rolled their eyes and rose from their seats. Solo stretched casually, arching her back so her chest was pushed outward, purposely toward the cop. She winked again, and relaxed her muscles, sighing lightly. She smiled devilishly at Blle, before walking toward the officer with an almost defiant posture. She stopped when she was next to him, and waited for Jay, who turned.

We'll be back in a bit. He said with a slight smile, before turning to follow Solo. He reached them, and was punched lightly in the shoulder. He growled when his siter asked if they had been trading numbers. He rolled his eyes, and turned, his back facing Belle. He crossed his arms, and stared at the officer. Gonna call our step-dad? He said, almost menacingly. He didn't show it, but he felt dread creeping up from the pit of his stomach as he waited for the cop's reply.
Back to top Go down
Hexithyn

PostSubject: Re: Rebels of Society   Rebels of Society - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:32 am

{-Cop- Why, what chu gon do about it about it BC? -shotagain-}

She lightly smirked after she recieved the smile; the trouble smile. That wasn't good. She watched as she strode confedently across the room to the cop ((forget he ever closed dat door)), who stood there and watched her.

Her face had a small frown form across it as Jay spoke, and she carefuly watched him go over to the two.
She slightly twitched; what were they talking about? They were too quiet for her to hear.

The cop rolled his eyes. "Who else?" He nearly sneered, scoffing.

{... Dat muse. Itz dead. Dx Oh wellz~ You can play the cop next if you want to c:}
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Rebels of Society   Rebels of Society - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:41 pm

Solo's confident smile slipped from her face, and it was replaced by a concerned frown. Every time their step-dad was called, Jay got the crap beaten out of him. She looked up at the officer, almost pleadingly. She went unnoticed as he led them away to a phone. She huffed, blowing her bangs out of her face. As they settled back onto her face, a brief flash of fear crossed her face. The cop still didn't notice as he dialed the number of their step-dad's number.

Jay watched nervously as the officer lifted the phone to his ear. Jay noticed Solo's look, and he wrapped an arm around her shoulders and pulled her close, smiling. He'd rather he get hurt than his younger sister. She still frowned, and shrugged ofeir step-dasd gonna f his arm rather hesitantly. They looked up as the officer began speaking into the phone, and looked expectantly at him as he set it back onto the 'hook thing'. The officer glared at them, and opened his mouth to speak.

(So. What should happen? WHat's their step-dad gonna do?)
Back to top Go down
Hexithyn

PostSubject: Re: Rebels of Society   Rebels of Society - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:31 am

"Too bad," Came the huff, the cop crossing his arms. "The line's out; there's no one home." He took a step out and gruffly strode back over to his small work area, then looked across at Belle. "If you say you went out with them and THEN saw the house.." he murmered off, sighing. "I guess there's really no need to completly evict you for the crime, eh?" He flashed Solo and Jay a smirk, then looked back down at his paperwork. "You're free to go; I guess."

Belle's hands had gripped the seat rather tightly; and they softly let go as he said that. She let out a soft sigh, and stood up, watching Solo and Jay.

{He shall be driving along de road and spot them and beat dem ALL B3 I dunno o3o.}
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Rebels of Society   Rebels of Society - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:27 pm

(xD Lol Hexi...wait...That may not be a bad idea Surprised )

Solo sighed heavily in relief, and pushed her bangs back. No trouble for them tonight. It was only once in a great while that they were let off, even if they were the ones who did it. The guilt she felt...wait. She didn;t have any. She'd done a horrible deed and had gotten away scotch free.

Jay relaxed, as he had been watching the officer so tensely, that his muscles had begun to ache. (notsureifthatmakessense) He ran his fingers through his hair, briefly revealing his eyes before the black strands fell back into place. He suddenly noticed that it was slightly chilly in the building, and rubbed his scarred arms subconsciously. He turned, and smiled at Belle, giving her a thumbs up. Solo had turned around and was walking toward the door, while Jay made his way over to Belle. So. He mumbled as he looked at her. (Fail post xD)
Back to top Go down
Hexithyn

PostSubject: Re: Rebels of Society   Rebels of Society - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:41 pm

{-Belle- She didn't mean it Dx -Hexi- Razz Yes I di-- *Dragged away by Belle*
And pfff xD}

She grinned when Jay gave her the thumbs up. No trouble; thank god. She was cuirous to ask what that was all about when he came over to her; but she decided it was probably best not to. "We should get going," She quietly murmered to Jay, giving the cop a quick look. "Before he re-decides to keep us here" With a small step past, she quickly followed Solo outside.

It was mild; not too hot, nor too cold. The chilly weather had gone away while they were in the station. "So.. Which way..?" She murmered; frankly to anyone who was listening. {<--Alsoafailpost. |D}
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Rebels of Society   Rebels of Society - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:40 pm

Solo pushed through the doors after Belle had exited the building, and inhaled deeply, breathing in the fresh air. She immediately felt better; the nervous feeling disappearing. She sighed, and slumped slightly as she relaxed. The air wasn't as cold as it had been earlier. It was probably the fact that the day was beginning. She looked up at the sky, and was indeed starting to get lighter. She almost squealed in delight. She loved the day time.

Jay frowned as he glanced up at the sky. He hated the day. It was all bright and cheerful, the complete opposite of him. He sucked in a breath, grateful for the fresh air. The chilly air in the station was stale, and smelled strongly of white-out. Ellen couldn't do paperwork to save her life. He shook his head to clear it, before turning to Belle to answer her question. He shrugged, and huffed. Don't know, don't care. He muttered. He suddenly realized that her parents would be extremely worried. Maybe you should get home. He said as he ran his fingers through his hair again.
Back to top Go down
Hexithyn

PostSubject: Re: Rebels of Society   Rebels of Society - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:12 pm

She sighed lightly at the small light beginning to show in the misted sky. it was almost aroun 5/6 in the morning. She could even hear some distant chirps of birds.

Belle smirked at Jay. So he wasn't going to be the navigator. She looked expectantly at Solo, then looked down and started swaying a bit out of boredom. "Nah," She murmered, huffing. "They're not gonna be home for atleast another few hours; so until then, I can stay out of the house"

{.. Nu muze. ;.;~ ProbablycauseI'mtired xD;}
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Rebels of Society   Rebels of Society - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:41 pm

Solo raised a brow when Belle gave her an expectant look. She shrugged, and thought for a moment. She frowned, and put a finger to her mouth. She couldn't think of a place. As much as she wanted to go and get into more trouble, she figured Belle wasn't going to leave them alone. She blew her bangs out of her face, only for them to settle back over her eyes. She finally gave up on trying the remove them from her vision using her breath, and reached up to pull it out of the way.

Jay watched Solo struggle with her hair. He choked, and tried his hardest not to laugh at her as she messed it up even more. He finally got over the funniness of the whole thing, and glanced over at Belle. I guess it's up to you. He said, referring to her earlier question. He smiled softly as she added the last sentence. Ah. Quite the little rebel, are we? He said jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Hexithyn

PostSubject: Re: Rebels of Society   Rebels of Society - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:01 am

{kznvcxikzmvxc. LAPTOP. (ノಥ益ಥ)ノ ┻━┻ Y U DO DIS TO ME.}

A small smirk spread across her face at Jay's comment. "Yes; very much so." She walked over to a bench and sat down quickly, eyes then imediantly foccusing on the low stream of passing cars. Where would they be going?

{.. I dunno. :'c I have no muse..}
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Rebels of Society   Rebels of Society - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:15 pm

Jay and Solo followed Belle to the bench, dropping themselves heavily onto the hard wooden surface. Solo slouched forward, resting her head in her hands. For some reason, she had the over-powering sense of dread. She covered everything with a small yawn, and watched the cars as they passed slowly. Jay looked over at her with a tiny bit of concern, bfore turning his head so he could stare at the grass and pavement beneath his feet.

(Should his steppy-dad come? (:< )
Back to top Go down
Hexithyn

PostSubject: Re: Rebels of Society   Rebels of Society - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:24 am

{OTL I'm soo soorrryy. Lifehastogetinthewayofeverything :'c and yus :3. He should. -Wild horse state erased the post I made so I shall wait until the step-daddeh comes-}

Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Rebels of Society   Rebels of Society - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:05 pm

(But...but...I need something to post to Dx And, yeah, I understand :3 my friends distract me from this a lot xD )
Back to top Go down
Hexithyn

PostSubject: Re: Rebels of Society   Rebels of Society - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:22 am

{suadgfnausdf. Fine then Dx But it will be a fail :c}

She shifted slightly, but other then that, ignored them. The slight misty chill that hung around in the air made her shove her hands back inside her pockets and shiver. Her eyes lazily scaanned the area and ended up looking beyond the concrete path. She blinked; then leant in and squinted a bit. Was that a person? Hm. Well, if cars would go zooming around at this time in the morning, then people walking around didn't seem to really suprise her much.

{.. I dunno. ;-;}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rebels of Society   Rebels of Society - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Rebels of Society
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Human Lands :: Horseshoe Bend-
Jump to: