Neko

The emos night out~FoxyStar~

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Awesomeness : 23
Location : In my fantasy land that's just starting to accept reality

The emos night out~FoxyStar~ Empty
PostSubject: The emos night out~FoxyStar~   The emos night out~FoxyStar~ Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:05 am

October sighed as she walked into a club.Bright lights filled the air and fogged danced at her feet.She looked at a bunch of her highschool classmates sitting at a booth.Her bleached hair with red,blue,green,and pink highlights hung over her right silver eye as she turned her head away from them."Oh look."It was Bethany Asher."The emos night out."She giggled,and so did her companions.October seethed as she walked over to a table by herself,sitting down.Her black shirt that said,"Confront me,I dare ya" seemed to blend in with her black,torn,skinny jeans and black converses.She sighed and leaned her head back.Would ANYBODY except her as she was?If anybody did,she prefer it be another emo,like herself.She didn't want to indulge with any drama.A drunk guy sat down beside her and took a swig of his beer,bubbling on about his"Furzey wittle catz".She shoved him off her seat and slunk back farther.Her silver eyes shone in the half-light as she wrinkled her nose in disgust at his foul smell.She just wanted to die.
Back to top Go down
http://alphasoul.webs.com/
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

Location : .....NARNIA. With ASLAN. And... that cute little mouse :3

PostSubject: Re: The emos night out~FoxyStar~   The emos night out~FoxyStar~ Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:40 am

.. Mai character's name shall be "November". <3~~/shotdead
asdvasdfihmcxv. I. Can't. Find. Your character sheet. orz Butohwells. I shall make my character sheet~ soonish. When I can be bohered. |D;))

Xavier stood back against a small bar, chatting to a few other people who had gathered around him. His bright white-and-red almost-checkered hair seemed to attract quite some attention. Half-amused expressions crossed over his bright face as he scanned over the crowd. His bright green eyes stopped on October. He grinned when the drunk slunk down beside her, only to be pushed off the seat. Swipeing out an arm through the middle of the possy that lingered around him to clear way, he got up and strode over to October. Swiftley eyeing the drunk on the floor, he stretched out a leg and pushed him away, then sat down on the other side of the table where October was seated. "Hi there." He grinned, slunking his head down on his crossed arms, large eyes stareing up at her.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Location : In my fantasy land that's just starting to accept reality

PostSubject: Re: The emos night out~FoxyStar~   The emos night out~FoxyStar~ Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:11 pm

October jerked her head up and comepletely froze when she saw big,holly green eyes staring up at her from almost white-and-red checkered hair.She snapped out of her daze almost as soon as it had started and sneered."Nice hair."She said in her soft voice.Her silver eyes gleamed under the bars stroke lights embracing the wall from above."Oh look."A voice sounded behind her and October whipped around lunging out of her seat in a whirl of rage as she saw that it was Bethany."Two freaks ready to go f*ck each other?How....paranoid you two Bitches make me feel."She snarled.October stepped foward meanacingly and snarled in a low,venimous voice,"At least I can get somebody to F*ck while you go master-bate with your barbie dolls."Bethany recoiled as if she'd been slapped."At least my mother didn't commit suicide."Bethany whispered,her voice wavering with sneering compalcity.October's face twisted in disgust,hurt,and rage."You bastard!"She screamed and lunged at Bethany,knocking her to the ground and pinning her down with her whole weight.
Back to top Go down
http://alphasoul.webs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The emos night out~FoxyStar~   The emos night out~FoxyStar~ Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1