Neko

Meeting at the falls

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Meeting at the falls

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel
Admin

Awesomeness : 10
Location : Getting bitten by Tato,aka trying to wake her up XD

Meeting at the falls Empty
PostSubject: Meeting at the falls   Meeting at the falls Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:10 am

Redreed waited for Silvermist at the falls,he planned on spending the night with her here.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Awesomeness : 15
Location : At the wedding. She and Tato are getting married, didn't you know?

PostSubject: Re: Meeting at the falls   Meeting at the falls Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:41 am

Silvermist slunk in, looking around nervously. "Do you know what would happen iif we got caught?' she asked nervously. She sat opposite him, regarding him once over.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting at the falls   Meeting at the falls Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:43 am

"I'm sorry I just couldn't stop thinking about you!" he turned his head in shame.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting at the falls   Meeting at the falls Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:51 am

She shook her head. "It's okay." she said, pawing at his ear.

(okay, i'm stealing Silvermist from you >:])
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting at the falls   Meeting at the falls Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:53 am

(NO!!! *steals back* You just get to rp her while Reedy over here is talkin or any of my other charries talk to her Razz)
He inched closer to her and nudged her.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting at the falls   Meeting at the falls Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:06 pm

(gee, thanks.*grumbles* fine. ill steal someone else instead. *grabs tuxedo* haha, tato will never get him back!!! *laughs evily*)

She lay down, rolling over onto her back and pawing at his chin. "So what do you want to do?" she asked, eyes sparkling in the moonlight.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting at the falls   Meeting at the falls Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:08 pm

(HAHA XD)
He grinned and yawned,"Whatever you want. I'm tired I don't know about you,mabye we can find a small nest or something."
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting at the falls   Meeting at the falls Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:17 pm

She stood, leading the way to the edge of the waterfall. She slipped behind it, walking on a thin ledge. Then she turned, disappearing into a crack in the stone cliff.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting at the falls   Meeting at the falls Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:20 pm

He followed and came out to the waterfall clearing,a small nest was there and prepared already. "What a cioncedince!" He gave a sheepish grin.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting at the falls   Meeting at the falls Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:30 pm

She laughed, and curled up in the nest, looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting at the falls   Meeting at the falls Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:33 pm

He trotted over to the other side and curled up with her. He grinned and licked her fur.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting at the falls   Meeting at the falls Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:44 pm

She purred softly, licking his nose. "God, I hope we aren't caught." sge said, rolling so she was curled facing him. She gently started washing his ear, closing her eyes gently.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting at the falls   Meeting at the falls Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:48 pm

He fell asleep and dreamed of Silvermist having his kits'. He woke with a start. He noticed her belly had gotten bigger during the night. He padded her ear. He made a decision. "I'm sorry Silvermist I have to go." He quietly got up and padded out of the waterfall whole reluctantly. He would hunt and wait for her to wake and then go. He ended up coming back with a eagle so they could share.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting at the falls   Meeting at the falls Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:05 pm

She blinked sleepily when he returned. She stretched, and her eyes widened. "Is it morning already?!" She sat up, startled.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting at the falls   Meeting at the falls Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:15 pm

"Yes and I want you eating before you leave! Plus I want to talk to you." He looked at her rounde stomach,mabye no one would notice.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting at the falls   Meeting at the falls Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:37 pm

She walked over, and gulped down a couple of mouthfalls. "I'll say i was hunting, and bring back some prey." she said, sitting. "hat did you want to say?" She asked, shifting uncomfortable. Maybe she was getting a stomache-ache.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting at the falls   Meeting at the falls Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:40 pm

"Listen,Your going to have kits',calm down and i'll take them and say I found them stranded on our territory,i'll wash my scent all over them and then you can see them ever once and a while,okay?I'll also say I was patrolling all the borders' and hunting." He gulped down some food and returned to his clan leaving Silvermist alone.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting at the falls   Meeting at the falls Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:50 pm

She blinked, flicking her tail. Her eyes were mixed with emotion. She was slightly hurt that he gave her kits, but was also kinda happy. She liked him. A lot. She stood, and rushed back to her camp. She caught some prey, and dumped them in the pile. She had washed off his scent, and now she sat inside the camp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting at the falls   Meeting at the falls Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Meeting at the falls
Page 1 of 1