Neko

Cyanide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Cyanide

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Hrm...What shall happen to age?
She'll finally find 'the one' she is looking for
Cyanide    Empty100%Cyanide    Empty
 100% [ 1 ]
She'll get drunk, and end up in a bar fight
Cyanide    Empty0%Cyanide    Empty
 0% [ 0 ]
she'll end up passed out in a ditch, or in jail
Cyanide    Empty0%Cyanide    Empty
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

Awesomeness : 20

Cyanide    Empty
PostSubject: Cyanide    Cyanide    Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:03 am

The door swung open, and a young women stepped inside. Hrr black eyes searched the room, and a smile spread across her face. This place seemed like fun. She quickly made her way to a stool, and place herself gingerly upon it. She noticed her hair had somehow been moved, and the jagged, ugly scar was plainly visible. She quickly brushed it back, eyes with thick, heavily applied eyeliner scanned the faces of the people inside, to make sure no one had seen. When asked if she wanted a drink, she ordered some random soda (C;mon. Who doesn't have soda at a bar, people?) and payed the bartender. She sipped the cool liquid, and just watched the peoplee as they went about their business. A few were drunk, and it was actually funny to watch them stumble around, and do dumb shit. She nearly spit out her soda as a man ripped off his shirt, and ran around pretending to be King Kong, picking up a girl and throwing her over his shoulder, running around the tables as she laughed, and screamed in mock fear. She sighed. She wish ed she could have fun like that. But alas, friendless was she.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

Cyanide    Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyanide    Cyanide    Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:45 am

(OH MY GOD! SOMEONE POST ALREADY D:)
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Awesomeness : 23
Location : In my fantasy land that's just starting to accept reality

Cyanide    Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyanide    Cyanide    Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:02 pm

(alpha will save the day!!!!*doo doo doo!!!* hey!com'n!i thought it was a nice catch frase!frassssseeeee???????what?)

Venom strode in,looking at the drunken king kong scenery.He burst out laughing and bent over,clutching his stomach.Once he strainted up,he moved across the bar and sat on the bar stool next to a gothic chick.Good thing she was goth too.He just couldn't bear another insult.He flipped his jet black hair and ordered a Dr.Pepper(*doo doo doo*)and guzzled it.He then turned to the girl and said in his most dark,creepy voice,"Hi,my names Venom."He looked her up and down.There was something about her that just made him want to...oh,i don't know...kiss her.or at least be with her.He sighed and leaned back,waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down
http://alphasoul.webs.com/
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

Cyanide    Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyanide    Cyanide    Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:20 pm

Cyanide continued watching the drunk's antics, before whirling around to face whoever was speaking to...her? Most ignored or insulted her. His voice was dark, almost creepy, but she didn't mind it. When she finally studied him, she was surprised, and a bit relieved, to find that he didn't look much different than she. He seemed goth, which wasn't far from her emoness. She gave a tiny smile before responding. Hello. I'm Sage, but call me Cyanide She said curtly. She didn't intend to sound rude, but being a bitch was like a second nature to her.l She raised a brow, before asking for another soda. Hmm. A Dr. Pepper fan. I''m beginning to like you already., She added a bit more nicely.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Cyanide    Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyanide    Cyanide    Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:13 am

Venom laughed."Thanks."He said.A drunken guy walked across the bar and put a hand on cyanide's waist.Venom stood up,looming over the guy and jerked his hand away."Back off."He snarled.He went to stand in front of cyanide.The drunk guy put a exhausted,but firm hand on his shoulder."Sa nat want anys wubbles."He blubbled.Venom wrinkled his nose in disgust."Then LEAVE."He hissed.The drunk looked at cyanide...
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

Cyanide    Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyanide    Cyanide    Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:48 pm

Cyanide's eyes darken as she felt a hand slip around her waist. She opened her mouth to scream profanities at the stranger, when Venom stood and wrenched the drunk's hand from her. The second the bastard's hand was removed from her waist, she kicked the bar/counter thing, knocking her and the stool backwards into another chair. She pulled a ninja move and moved herself onto the adjacent stool before she fell to the floor. She perched on the stool watching the scene before her. She smirked at Venom's protectiveness over her, when she'd only just met him. She jumped from the seat, and grabbed the man by his shirt. I swear to God if you ever touch me again I'll cut out your heart with a plastic spoon She snarled into his face. She shoved him back, and turned toward the teen with a smile, and an excited twinkle in her eye.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Cyanide    Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyanide    Cyanide    Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:14 am

He smirked at the drunk,mocking him.The drunk swung his arm at Venom,but he whipped around so fast that the only thing you could see was a blur.He grabbed his hand and twisted it so hard that the bone snapped."I suggest you take the girls advice."He snarled darkly,his eyes glowing blood red.He let go and the guy twisted in the air,then recoiled himself.Clutching his arm,he bolted for the entrance.Venom burst out laughing,clutching his sides in an atempt not to fall over.He looked back at cyanide.He immeaditly stopped laughing.his eyes growing their silver color again as he realized what he had just done in front of her.He gazed at her."I-I'm sorry."He whispered,then ran out of the bar,his eyes glowing a fiery red as he tried to control his temper and the evilness living inside the depths of him.'How could you be so STUPID?!'He screamed inside his head.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

Cyanide    Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyanide    Cyanide    Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:15 pm

Cyanide began to smile as the scene unfolded before her. She jumped when she hear the sickening crack of bone. And then, Venom had begun to laugh. Why would he be laughing when he'd just broken somebody's wrist? And surprisingly, it intrigued her. She never seen someone take so much joy in causing pain in someone who deserved it. Her smile disappeared, though, when he suddenly ran out of te bar. Hey... She shouted after him. When he continued through the door, she followed behind him.

Few seconds later~

The door sung open, and a head peeked out from inside. Cyanide stepped outside, and the door swung shut behind her with a bang. She searched the ally way with hr eyes, and spotted Venom, quickly closing the distance between them. Are you alright? She asked with a worried tone. She gently set a hand on his shoulder, as she was behind him, and gave a small smile. You know...what you did back there was kinda hot. She whispered into his ear.

(Oh, don't forget to make Venom's charrie sheet :3 )
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Cyanide    Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyanide    Cyanide    Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:26 pm

(Thanks!i will.)

Venom heard the door bang and watched as cyanide aproached him.He turned his back to her and felt her hand on his shoulder.When she said the part about what he being hot,he lost it.His eyes turned a glowing purple,the symbol for a mixture between liking and...dirty?(%l)He whipped around to face her and put his hand at the middle of her back,pulled her close and whispered in her ear,"Well,I can be hotter,if you like."He stared at her and pulled her closer.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

Cyanide    Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyanide    Cyanide    Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:54 am

Cyanide tensed as he suddenly turned around and pulled her close to him. She stood rigid for a few moments' and then relaxed. She gave a small frown and lay her head lightly against his chest. Sounds...fun. But trust me, you wouldn't want someone like me. She said quietly. Her bangs still covered her face, and she hoped they'd stay that way. The jagged scar that had ruined her face was horrible, and ugly, and even she couldn't bear to look at it in the mirror. The secret to the scar would remain a secret, and always had. She'd never spoken a word about the accident, she couldn't bring herself to. She sighed, and closed her eyes. I should probably go. She said as she pulled away. She wrapped her hoodie around herself, and smiled as she turned to walk away.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Cyanide    Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyanide    Cyanide    Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:47 pm

Venom's eyes now turned to a soft icy blue."Wait."He called and gently caught her arm,drawing her close."Why would you ever think that?Your the most beautiful girl i've ever met."He said softly.He brushed his hands across her bangs,sweeping them back until the scar on her face showed.He brushed his fingers across it and suddenly bright lights refilled the place where the scar had been,reblacled where colors of blue,purple,green,and yellow.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

Cyanide    Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyanide    Cyanide    Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:07 pm

Cyanide kept herself from gasping as Venom grasped her arm, and pulled her close to him. She frowned, and began to speak. But before she had the chance to speak, he was gently brushing his fingers across her face, pulling back her bangs from her face. She did noticing to stop him as he revealed the ugly, jagged scar that she'd kept hidden for the past three years. Her eyes widened as light began to spill from where he scar was. Fear filled her eyes, and she looked up at thw boy. Wha...What are you doing? She asked with a shaky voice. She reached up her hand, and grasped his free hand, squeezing it nervously.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Cyanide    Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyanide    Cyanide    Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:06 pm

He smiled weakly and twined his fingers with her."I....I'm a wherewolf."He whispered in her ear,leaning closer until his warm,sweet breath,smelling like peppermint and hot chocolate,breathed down her cold neck.It hurt to say it outloud.Knowing what he was and that he couldn't fix it.He pulled back,his eyes returning to their yellow tranfixes of hazel and maple flecked beautys.He sighed and let go of her hand.Her scar was comepletely gone now,replaced by shiny threads of gold,blue,silver,and purple."Now your the most beautiful girl,and the most unique one."He smiled sadly and his eyes softened into tiny little notes of sadness.He looked away and the lights reflected on him,making him glow unhumanly."You...you must think i'm a total freak."He sighed it out,laughing a humorless laugh,instead replacingit with sorrow and injustice."I hope you find the one guy who makes you bloom into the most beautiful flower in the world until everyone notices its beauty.Like I needed to tell you that."He hesitated,smiling before continuing,"You probaly already knew that.Just remember that I noticed that inner beauty before anybody else."He stepped one step back."I will remember until the day after forever."He then leaned forward silently and brushed his lips across her jawline,it peirced his warm lips into ice cold melodies,electrifying him in every way imaginable.He leaned back alsmost as quickly as he had leaned forward and turned his back to her,walking away and throwing one last sad smile over his shoulder in her direction.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

Cyanide    Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyanide    Cyanide    Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:41 pm

Cyanide kept still as Venom spoke to her, black eyes staring at him with barely a hint of surprise. She nearly gasped as he quickly leaned forward, and her eyes widened, and her lips parted slightly. As his lips touched her icy skin, electric shock traveled down her spine. When he pulled away, she released the breath she realized she'd been holding in. As she watched him walk away, she felt her heart crack in two. A silvery tear ran down he cheek, moving slowly over the now colorful spot where the scar had once been. She turned, and began walking in the opposite direction. Suddenly she stopped, and turned around.

She ran toward Venom's retreating back, and called to him, almost desperately. Wait! I...I don't think you're a freak! She yelled, her voice cracking as she sobbed once. Twice. The tears began to run faster, and she realized that she didn't want Venom to leave. He was the first one who'd she'd ever felt close to loving. SUre, she dated plenty of guys. But all they wanted was sex, and so she was dubbed 'The Whore' at school, even though she was still a virgin, breaking up with the boy before he had the chance to get into her pants. No one had ever truly loved her. She called his name again, quieter this time since she was running out of breath. Perhaps...perhaps she could tell him her secret.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Cyanide    Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyanide    Cyanide    Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:02 pm

Venom whipped around as he heard her crying and quickly pulled her into a bear-hug."I don't have to go if you don't want me to."He whispered,tears pricking behind his eyes.He put his head down on hers and spread his warmth through her.His heart and chest ached,wishing for longing,wanting,love.He took a deep,sharp breath and pulled back gently.He made a small gesture and pulled her hair behind her ear."I don't have to."He said quitly,looking intensly into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

Cyanide    Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyanide    Cyanide    Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:15 pm

Cyanide drew in her breath quickly, afraid to move for a few moments. Then she slowly raised her arms and wrapped them around Venom as she sobbed, tears soaking quickly into the fabric of his clothing. She wept for almost ten minutes, before she could finally calm herself down enough to speak. I...I don't ever want you to leave. She said, her voice muffled by his shirt. Her fingers dug lightly into his back as she rested her forehead on his shoulder. Don't leave me. She said desperately as she sniffled. She lifted her head, and stared back into the eyes that were staring into hers.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Cyanide    Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyanide    Cyanide    Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:14 am

Venom's eyes softened and he put his hand on her face."Never."He whispered.His eyes flicked down to her lips,but almost as quickly as he had done it,his eyes flicked back up to hers.He inhaled deeply and pulled her into another hug,but gentler this time.He whispered words of poetry to her as he stroked her hair.Eventually,he inhaled deeply and pulled back just enough for him to look into her eyes."Do you want me to take you home?"He whispered,looking at her with such an intesity that he probaly would've burned a hole through her.He shivered as he realized that it was starting to get cold...to cold.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

Cyanide    Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyanide    Cyanide    Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:34 pm

At his touch, Cyanide's eyes widened slightly. Every time his skin came in contact with hers, it seemed, she got an electric shock the ran the length of her spine. She didn't know what it was, and it scared and confused her. She'd never felt this with any other boy. Why was he so different? She exhaled as he spoke, and looked down, staring at the ground between their feet. She loosened her grip on him as he pulled her into another, softer hug, no longer clenched desperately at his clothing. She listened silently as the the poetic words reached her ears. She closed her eyes, relishing the closeness between them. When he pulled back, she looked up, and stared back into his eyes. Her black contacts made it a bot hard to see emotion in her eyes, but she tried to let it show. She smiled softly, and smiled as he offered to take her home. She realized it had gotten much colder, and she let go of Venom to pull her hoodie tighter around herself. She was glad it was a thick one. She looked back up at him, and frowned when he shivered. If you'd like, you can stay at my place. Unless, of course, you live close by. She said, rather quickly. Her smile widened slightly, and she bounced lightly on her toes.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Cyanide    Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyanide    Cyanide    Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:57 am

Venom also felt the waves of electricity flow throught him like contractions each time their skin touched.He saw her pull her hoodie over herself and stepped closer,releasing his body-heat.He looked down at her and saw some kind of deep emotion there,barely able to see,but within reach.He let it show in his eyes too.In answer to her question um...he basically just lived out in the woods,not living anywhere in particular."Um yeah,maybe I do have a home...What?I mean um...What i meant was yeah I have a home.like a freakin damn manssion!"He SUCKED at lying.He sucked in his breath and kept it there,looking at her through wide,unconvincing eyes,trying to act innocent.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

Cyanide    Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyanide    Cyanide    Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:56 pm

Cyanide chuckled at his horrible attempt at lying. You, are a liar. And so, you might want to take me up on my offer. She said with a smile. She hoped he didn't take it the wrong way. She so wasn't ready for...that. She was simply being nice. She grabbed his hand, and began walking, pulling gently on his hand. C'mon. Let's go. It's freezing out here. She said with a smile. She could feel the icy chill seeping into her hoodie, the coldness burrowing, it seemed, under her skin.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Cyanide    Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyanide    Cyanide    Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:35 am

Venom drew out his breath and looked into her eyes."I know,i SUCK at lying,don't I?"He smiled weakly and when she grabbed his hand,it sent up tiny little bolts of electricity shooting up his arm and eventually coursing through his whole entire body."But.....you don't mind?"He sounded appalled."I mean,I don't want to be a burden."He said as he let her drag him through the alley and towards her car.Venom, pulled back once he thought about the consicuines if her has was cold like outside...he could already fell the cold getting to him and he didn't want to hurt Cyanide."Um..."Venom said as he pulled back his hand firmly,but gently."I don't know if this is such a good idea...I-I.."He winced as the cold began to dig deeper into his soul,almost penetrating it with his fighting back for the monster within him to be contained."I think you should go."His eyes starting flashing millions of different tones of colors.Venom turned his back to her and balled his hands into fists to his sides.'Please don't come while she's here...I don't want to hurt her.'He thought as it dug deeper and deeper...
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

Cyanide    Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyanide    Cyanide    Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:22 pm

Cyanide chuckle. Yeah. You do. But I can help you with that. She happened to be an excellent liar. She shook her head at what he said next. You wouldn't be a burden. I promise. Friends stay at my house for a few months at a time, until they can get a place of their own, so it wouldn't make much of a difference having you there. And hopefully, you won't have to move out. She said, smiling as she turned around. When she she looked up at him, she could tell something was wrong. And then he let go of her hand. What's wrong? Are you okay? She said, worriedly. She ignored his sentence for now. She didn't step toward him, over. If he didn't want her close to him, she wasn't going to go and get in his space. When he told her to go, she shook her head. No. I'm not going anywhere. She said as he turned his back. Please, tell me what's happening." She pleaded, close to tears. She she hugged herself, and stared at his back with wide eyes. She sniffed, and took a step back. She didn't want him to get angry and lash out, as so many of her boyfriends had. She wanted to reach out, to help him, but she wasn't sure if it was a good idea. [b]Venom?
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Cyanide    Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyanide    Cyanide    Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:06 am

Venom cried out in pain as he finaly willed it away and turned around to stare at her scared and unsure face.His eyes instantly grew warm,soft,woried,and concerned at the same time."I-I,m sorry,"Venom stumbled for words."I didn't mean to scare you like that."His eyes narrowed into concerned slits andnthen finaly let out a big,long breath."I'm a werewolf."He blurted out."When it's cold,I turn.But when it's warm,I'm human and I was about to turn when I willed it off."It came rushing out all at once as he sucked in his breath and held it to see what her rewction would be to him being the monster that he was.All he knew was that she was scared that he was going to hurt her and frankly,he didn't blame her.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

Cyanide    Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyanide    Cyanide    Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:31 pm

Cyanide was close to tears, ready bawling like a little baby. When she heard his yelp of pain, she took a quick step forward, eyes widening. When he turned around, she sighed, and relaxed. When he apologized, she shook her head. Don't apologize... She said. There's nothing to apologize for. She continued. When he revealed what he actually was, she stared at him, trying to figure out what to do about this. She wasn't sure if she should be afraid. But...Venom would never do anything to hurt her. Not on purpose. When she finally realized how cold it was, she walked to him and hugged him, tightly wrapping her arms around him. Then I'll always keep you warm. She said. She pressed her cheek to his chest, and closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Cyanide    Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyanide    Cyanide    Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:05 am

Venom gave in as his arms went around her and he thought back on his previous life and all its faulty towards him.His body started to slowly retreat to the warmth that surrounded him from Cyanide's arms.He pulled back just enough to look at her face and pull it upwards toward him.He gazed down at her soft-looking lips and brought his down to hers.Once their lips came in contact,Venom could feel the impact as strong bolts of electricity ran through him.He pulled her into him and brought up her chin while his other hand cupped her tiny waist.Venom felt like a huge rock had just hit him.It was amazing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cyanide    Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyanide    Cyanide    Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Cyanide
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Human Lands :: The Barking Spider-
Jump to: