Neko

Three Teens In a Graveyard

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

Awesomeness : 20

Three Teens In a Graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Three Teens In a Graveyard   Three Teens In a Graveyard Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:56 pm

(No idea what to name it xD)

The mist rolled along the ground, curling around the tombstones, and finally dissipating into the air. The fog broke up, suddenly, as three pairs of legs walked through it. Laughter and cheerful words cut through the air, and breaking the eery silence. And here it was. The ultimate hangout. Two of the figures had joined hands, linked together firmly so that nothing could separate them. The third figure walked apart from the merry couple, arms wrapped around the waist. The threesome (*gigglesnort*) made their way to the large mosuleum, and lifted themselves onto the cool granite. The girl leaned into the boy, her head resting on his shoulder. He said something, quietly, and the girl, who was very much shorter than he, slapped his stomach. He yelped in pain, and smacked her back, every so gently, on the thigh. The third laughed, and leaned against the short one. She poked her cheek. She said something, and the tiny girl laughed, as did the taller boy. Being in their mid teens, they were untouchable. Their happiness forever bound to them. The boy pulled something out of his pocket, and suddenly music was blasted into the night.

Last edited by PoptartJamm on Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

Awesomeness : 23
Location : .....NARNIA. With ASLAN. And... that cute little mouse :3

PostSubject: Re: Three Teens In a Graveyard   Three Teens In a Graveyard Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:26 am

(Hatetobuttinlikethisbut...
"Three Teen In a Graveyard"? Shouldn't it be "Teens"? Very Happy? *Shotdead*)
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Three Teens In a Graveyard   Three Teens In a Graveyard Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:54 am

(Meh. I'm a failure. Hey. You should posty here >Smile )
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Three Teens In a Graveyard   Three Teens In a Graveyard Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:25 pm

(OMG Someone Post Dx)
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Three Teens In a Graveyard   Three Teens In a Graveyard Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:18 pm

(MMeeeeeeehhhhhh hehehehehehe heehehehe D:)
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Three Teens In a Graveyard   Three Teens In a Graveyard Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:14 am

PoptartJamm wrote:
(You should posty here >Smile )
(O.o;...
Buuut..
I don't know who/what to bring innnnn. 3:)
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Three Teens In a Graveyard   Three Teens In a Graveyard Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:08 pm

(Ramdom person? It doesn't matter D: I just need someone to ppoooosssstttt Dx)
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Three Teens In a Graveyard   Three Teens In a Graveyard Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:44 am

(Alrighty.
Le Girl,
Le Boy,
Le cursed brother and sister,
A cookie,
Or some random monster alien thing?)

Last edited by FoxyStar on Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Three Teens In a Graveyard   Three Teens In a Graveyard Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:44 am

(Doesn't matter >Smile )
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Location : In my fantasy land that's just starting to accept reality

PostSubject: Re: Three Teens In a Graveyard   Three Teens In a Graveyard Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:12 pm

Max stumbled across the mossy,foggy,bitter soil.She tripped over a fallen branch and tore her tanktop,also grazing her cheek.She put her hand over the cut and stood up,taking her hand off her face and blood welled off her fingers.She sobbed and heard a stick crack.Max fled and saw a huge mantel covering the fog stricken air.She hurtled in and heard music playing.She raced franticly to the sound and saw three teenagers in a graveyard.....

(sorry!!!just simply HAD to add that last part!)
Back to top Go down
http://alphasoul.webs.com/
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Three Teens In a Graveyard   Three Teens In a Graveyard Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:16 pm

(xD I see what you did there. I'll post in a bit. Gotta go.)
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Three Teens In a Graveyard   Three Teens In a Graveyard Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:21 pm

(*cries*KAY!!!!!)

oh um hey,would you like to simply rp with me in the cat lands with hollyleaf?????i know it says bersniper only but,she won't reply.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Three Teens In a Graveyard   Three Teens In a Graveyard Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:30 pm

(I don't have any warrior cats I haven't used I don't think..but, for you, I'll make a new one Very Happy )

Derek lifted his head as he just barely heard something over his music. He paused it, and looked around., but he saw nothing through the mist that covered the tombstones. Thalia hugged close to him, her eyes wide, and cared, while Tonya rolled her eyes, and smirked. Who are you, and what the hell do you want? She growled through her teeth. She didn't like party crashers. Whoever was there had come at the wrong time. She froze, and looked t the person whose eyes were burning into the back of her head. Sorry Minny Mouse. She said to Thalia. Thalia 'Minny Mouse', feeling more relaxed, leaned forward, and saw something stumbling through the fog. She suddenly jumped from the top off the small Moseleum (Or however you spell it) and ran toward the figure. Derek's eyes widened when his girlfriend tore herself from his grasp. He reached an arm out toward her, but she was out of reach. He lept down, and chased after her, leaving Tonya the watch them in mock disbelief.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Three Teens In a Graveyard   Three Teens In a Graveyard Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:37 pm

(thankyou*cries,again*you know,we could probaly make an ocean together.)

Maximum looked at the girl and gave out a hushed squeck."Please don't hurt me."She pleaded.She sank to the ground and sobbed.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Three Teens In a Graveyard   Three Teens In a Graveyard Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:48 pm

Thalia reached the girl, and dropped to the ground as she reached her. I won't hurt you..I promise. She said, as the girl's fearful words reached her ears. She jumped when Derek, or Dumbass, set a wand on her back, near her shoulder so he could pull her back if this person was dangerous. His eyes were emotionless, but weren't hard, nor looked like he was shut off. You okay Minny? He asked as he eyed the girl. His girlfriend nodded, before looking back to the girl. Are you okay? What's wrong? W-why are you bleeding? She asked worriedly.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Three Teens In a Graveyard   Three Teens In a Graveyard Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:53 pm

I was w-with my sister and this man came up to her and invited us to his place.We went and he...he killed her.I just barely escaped."She cried harder than she had ever cried before.She shrank back and splurted up blood from her mouth.

(can you please bring in her boyfriend fang?sometime or another?)
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Three Teens In a Graveyard   Three Teens In a Graveyard Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:58 pm

(B-but I already have three charries D:)

(EEP! SPLURTED Very Happy)

Derek reached out a hand to help her up, while Thalia grabbed an arm to pull her up. Don't worry. We'll find that bastard. And, of course, get you cleaned up. She said, with a hint of anger in her voice. Derek looked at her with a raised brow. She gave him a look that said 'what?'
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Three Teens In a Graveyard   Three Teens In a Graveyard Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:07 pm

"Thankyou."She staggered up on weak legs and limped towards them.She winced when her leg got split open again.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Three Teens In a Graveyard   Three Teens In a Graveyard Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:21 pm

Thalia nodded, and held her steady as Derek lifted her in his arms. Thalia felt a light pang of jealousy, but she ignored it. She noticed that the girl's leg had a good sized gash. Okay. First off. What's your name? She asked quietly as they walked back to the moseleum.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Three Teens In a Graveyard   Three Teens In a Graveyard Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:23 pm

"Ride,Maximum Ride."She whispered.Max let out a whimper when derik bumped her leg on a fallen birch tree.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Three Teens In a Graveyard   Three Teens In a Graveyard Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:36 pm

Derek tensed at her small 'cry' of pain. Sorry. He muttered quietly. He noticed Thalia staring at him, worry, along with something else, swimming in her eyes. Well, hello there. I'm Thalia, but you can call me Minny Mouse. And that's my boyfriend Derek, or Dumbass, and the girl over there, on the moseleum, is Tonya. Thalia said, taking a breath.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Three Teens In a Graveyard   Three Teens In a Graveyard Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:36 pm

(Maybe i could play as tonya and you could be fang?just an idea...)

Max sat down on the cement and she coughed as the fog began to thicken in the deminsed air and gripped her hand as it was probally broken.She began to cry but tried to keep it in.She didn't want them to think she was weak.She got up and put wait on her broken foot.She couldn't take it anymore.She cried out in pain and unfurled her 13 ft. brown and white speckled wings.They flapped and the fog and dirt whipped all around her.She began to heal instantly.Max looked down at the people,as she was now in the air.She was 98% human and 2% bird.She didn't trust much humans.Max was stunning with her dirty blonde hair and perfect tan,perfected with brown spilled eyes.She looked at her surroundings and gave a disgusted look as she saw an aroma of death.She tried not to gag as she breathed in."Well,at least I'm not on some runway."She said,disgust filling her tone.She looked back once more at the humans."Thanks for your help.."She looked at tonya,who hadn't even bothered,"But I kinda need to save the whole freaking planet here."She snorted and flapped her wings again."Oh,and don't even bother calling the press or a t.v. crew,they already know."
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Three Teens In a Graveyard   Three Teens In a Graveyard Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:11 am

(o3o...
Foxy feels like comin' in and killin' y'all with cupcakes >8D
Buuut... I guess the topic's dead .3.)
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Three Teens In a Graveyard   Three Teens In a Graveyard Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:01 pm

(What!?No way!I'm invincable!*gets hit by a cupcake*OUCH!!! Shocked )
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Three Teens In a Graveyard   Three Teens In a Graveyard Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:47 am

(-Cupcake- MUHAHAHAHA. *Evil cupcakey laugh*)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Three Teens In a Graveyard   Three Teens In a Graveyard Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Human Lands :: The Graveyard-
Jump to: