Neko

Another story.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Another story.

Go down 
2 posters

Good?
Yay?
Another story. Empty100%Another story. Empty
 100% [ 1 ]
Ehh...?
Another story. Empty0%Another story. Empty
 0% [ 0 ]
Nay?
Another story. Empty0%Another story. Empty
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
viperess

viperess

Awesomeness : 24

Another story. Empty
PostSubject: Another story.   Another story. Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:14 pm

And this one will, hopefully, make it into the shelves. So, yay, or nay?

I remember that day. It started off like any other. It’s hard to believe that it began the biggest change I’ve ever gone through. I’m glad, though. I wouldn’t do anything different.
It began when I woke up. The sun was reflecting off of the snow outside, dancing through my lace curtains and landing on the wall, forming strange and beautiful patterns. I pulled myself up, so that I was sitting. My blankets were on the floor, bringing the memory of the previous nights dream back into my head.
I was running. Running through the white trees, skeletons bursting from the snow-covered ground. Snow fluttered through the wind, landing on my face. I was a wolf, chasing after some unmoving shadow that grew farther away with every step I took. But eventually I caught it. It stood on a frozen lake, tempting me, mocking me. I took a cautious step, then another. Eventually, my entire body was on the lake. The ground cracked and I went under. Before I could swim back to the surface, it froze over, leaving me to drown.
The dream had been repeating itself. I had the same dream each night, my mind embodying itself as a black wolf. But it felt right. It felt like I was to be a wolf. Like it was in my blood.
But I had no idea how right I was.
I remember the mirror on the wall. Through it, my black hair hung over my pale, angular face. My pale blue eyes cut through my hair like silent daggers. My features seemed sharp under the light the room was letting in as the cover over the glass roof folded away.
“Good morning, Ania,” it said.
“Good morning, housekeeper,” I replied. I stood and made my way to the bathroom. I pulled off my night clothes, dropping them into the hole in the wall. They slid down the shoot and into the underground laundry unit. By the end of the hour they were clean and back in my closet. I slid into the shower and was bathed in lemony goodness.

I pulled the cover off of the keypad and typed in the numbers of my chosen outfit. Behind the door, the gears shifted and turned, carrying my clothes to me. Finally, the metal plate slid open, revealing a pair of jeans, a black coat, a white t-shirt, a pair of sneakers, and a set of underwear. I pulled on the new clothes. Beside me, the pajamas disappeared under the floor and were washed in the underground unit. By the end of the hour, they’d be ready for me to wear that night.

“Honey,” my mothers thick Russian voice echoed throughout the house, “are you up? I heard the house greet you.”
“Yes, mom!” My lighter voice has the same accent hers does.
“Breakfast is ready. School starts in an hour.”
“Okay.” I raced off into the kitchen and stole a plate, topped with pancakes and powdered sugar. I shoved them in my mouth and ran out the sliding door, my purse in hand. “Happy new years day!” I said as I left the house.

Thats the end of it. Yay...? Nay...?
Back to top Go down
http://scarletrose.proboards.com/
Sapheeria

Awesomeness : 20

Another story. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another story.   Another story. Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:53 pm

YAY!
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

Awesomeness : 24

Another story. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another story.   Another story. Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:52 pm

Thanks! Though I repeated one part. XD
Back to top Go down
http://scarletrose.proboards.com/
Sponsored content

Another story. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another story.   Another story. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Another story.
Page 1 of 1