Neko

Lonely Life.. ((Kidnapper plz? oDo))

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

Lonely Life.. ((Kidnapper plz? oDo)) Empty
PostSubject: Lonely Life.. ((Kidnapper plz? oDo))   Lonely Life.. ((Kidnapper plz? oDo)) Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:01 am

A young boy, with golden blonde hair wandered down the street, he looked cold in what he was wearing since it was night. He shivered, leaning against the wall quietly, being stared at as he twitched and shivered. People were looking at him because he looked insane, which he wasn't, he had to fix his glasses once in a while though, so they didn't fall off. He then slid down the wall, sitting on the concrete quietly. He was lonely outside, and he didn't want to go inside, hopefully he just didn't get taken away. Which he was scared of that happening, the moment he thought of that, he shuddered and continued to be in a small huddle against the wall, silently.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

Awesomeness : 20

PostSubject: Re: Lonely Life.. ((Kidnapper plz? oDo))   Lonely Life.. ((Kidnapper plz? oDo)) Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:43 pm

Suddenly there was a shadow leaning against The wall beside him.Young and fresh. Just The way I like them.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re: Lonely Life.. ((Kidnapper plz? oDo))   Lonely Life.. ((Kidnapper plz? oDo)) Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:24 pm

"Eh?" He muttered softly, apparently nervous, he glanced up at the shadow that had leaned against the wall, next to him. He shivered lightly, pushing his glasses up again quietly, he sat there still staring up at the shadow. He felt quite scared, but then hid his face down into his arms, to hide the glint of fear in his crystal blue eyes. How was he already scared? Was it because he was shy, or did he have a bad feeling? Either way, he then continued to stare at the shadow, not bothering to ask who, and not really knowing that staring was rude, for he wasn't taught very much manners.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Lonely Life.. ((Kidnapper plz? oDo))   Lonely Life.. ((Kidnapper plz? oDo)) Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:56 pm

Lesley blew on his nails and rubbed them on his jacket.Didn't anybody tell you that staring is rude? And I detest rudeness.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re: Lonely Life.. ((Kidnapper plz? oDo))   Lonely Life.. ((Kidnapper plz? oDo)) Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:11 pm

"I-I'm...Sorry, I-I..Didn't know.." He stuttered, glancing down away from Lesley. He hugged his knees against his stomach, shivering a bit more. As he shivered, he shuddered a bit, knowing he shouldn't trust strangers. Finally, it came to his mind, "M-mind if I ask..But..Wh-who are you?" He stuttered again, glancing at Lesley, for a moment, but glancing back down.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Lonely Life.. ((Kidnapper plz? oDo))   Lonely Life.. ((Kidnapper plz? oDo)) Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:45 pm

Lesley stepped forward out of the shadows.Names Lesley. But I don't normally give my name to food. He chuckled at his own foul joke.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re: Lonely Life.. ((Kidnapper plz? oDo))   Lonely Life.. ((Kidnapper plz? oDo)) Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:45 am

He twitched at the little joke Lesley made, absolutely a bit more scared this time. "W-well..I'm Antonio..But I'm usually called Tonio." He said, just stuttering a bit. He adjusted the leather belt-like collar on his neck for a moment, but then stopped, of course, his muscles were tense and he was shaking like Hell. He lightly huffed, as if running out of breath, but he finally stopped shaking. Despite the fact his muscles were still tense, he rested his chin on his knees, the leather belt-like collar on his neck tightening a bit, but he didn't really mind this at all.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Lonely Life.. ((Kidnapper plz? oDo))   Lonely Life.. ((Kidnapper plz? oDo)) Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:54 pm

He stepped forward, hunger in his eyes.Say goodbye, Antonio.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re: Lonely Life.. ((Kidnapper plz? oDo))   Lonely Life.. ((Kidnapper plz? oDo)) Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:26 pm

"Eh?! Wh-what do you mean by that?" He stuttered again, now about ready to get up to make a run for it. He was shaking again, fear glinting in his eyes. He twitched once or twice, now reaching for his jacket pocket, as if trying to grab something, but he froze his hand for a moment. Just to wait for Lesley's next move.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Lonely Life.. ((Kidnapper plz? oDo))   Lonely Life.. ((Kidnapper plz? oDo)) Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:43 pm

Lesley's hands went to snap his neck.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re: Lonely Life.. ((Kidnapper plz? oDo))   Lonely Life.. ((Kidnapper plz? oDo)) Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:13 pm

Tonio, knowing how to actually protect himself, fell backwards on his back. He kicked at Lesley, attempting to actually hit him, despite the fact he was shaking and afraid.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Lonely Life.. ((Kidnapper plz? oDo))   Lonely Life.. ((Kidnapper plz? oDo)) Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:04 am

Lesley dodged his legs and struck again.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re: Lonely Life.. ((Kidnapper plz? oDo))   Lonely Life.. ((Kidnapper plz? oDo)) Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:08 pm

Rolling out of the way, Lesley's hands almost grabbing his neck by an inch, he quickly got up making a dash down the alley-way. It was a dead-end. There, he stood, now wielding something in his hand, which that hand wasn't shaking as much as his body. He waited, wielding the item up in a threatening way, he was no longer shaking, but glaring quietly. Making no noise at all, he stood, silent as a statue..Waiting. Waiting for Lesley to come close enough, for the right moment.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Lonely Life.. ((Kidnapper plz? oDo))   Lonely Life.. ((Kidnapper plz? oDo)) Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:13 pm

Lesley snarled and darted after him.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re: Lonely Life.. ((Kidnapper plz? oDo))   Lonely Life.. ((Kidnapper plz? oDo)) Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:30 pm

"D-don't touch me..!" He raised the object up near his neck area, so he could protect himself. The object was apparently a knife, he then kept it down low seeming that he had quick reflexes, he suddenly had dropped the knife, it went flying to the side somehow. He backed against the wall, now ready to face his death. Hoping he'd actually make it out alive, he closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Lonely Life.. ((Kidnapper plz? oDo))   Lonely Life.. ((Kidnapper plz? oDo)) Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:39 am

He grabbed his shoulder and flung him to the ground.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re: Lonely Life.. ((Kidnapper plz? oDo))   Lonely Life.. ((Kidnapper plz? oDo)) Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:59 pm

Down on the ground, with a thud, he gazed up at Lesley. Attempting to sit up, he didn't manage far. He was shaking again, terrified. Was he going to actually escape? This question pounded in his head, he lightly sighed, apparently his sigh full of horror at the moment.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Lonely Life.. ((Kidnapper plz? oDo))   Lonely Life.. ((Kidnapper plz? oDo)) Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:00 pm

He knelt in front of him and darted for his neck.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re: Lonely Life.. ((Kidnapper plz? oDo))   Lonely Life.. ((Kidnapper plz? oDo)) Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:23 am

He attempted to roll out of the way again, so he could grab the knife to protect himself. Hopefully, he wouldn't lose blood in doing so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lonely Life.. ((Kidnapper plz? oDo))   Lonely Life.. ((Kidnapper plz? oDo)) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1