Neko

new banner (:

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

new banner (:

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RockStar

RockStar

Awesomeness : 25

new banner (: Empty
PostSubject: new banner (:   new banner (: Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:05 am

Ya'll can use this if you want, if not then coolio, it only took a few minutes to make it . (:

new banner (: Photo-10

& here is another version,

new banner (: Versio10
Back to top Go down
http://www.wildhorsespirits.proboards.com
Serenity

Serenity

Awesomeness : 20
Location : Try Checking your closet....If you can't find me there, you may want to have a little look in the fridge...

PostSubject: Re: new banner (:   new banner (: Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:32 am

Wow...I dont know which o like better...there both awesome!
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: new banner (:   new banner (: Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:42 pm

0-0 They're.

XP But this is amazingggg Rockstar! <3 I like the first one ^W^ They are amazing. I'm working on a new site skin right now. Just have to get some help... but it is coming along xD
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

Awesomeness : 0

PostSubject: Re: new banner (:   new banner (: Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:46 pm

Awh, those look nice.:3 J'aime the second one.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: new banner (:   new banner (: Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:49 pm

Heeey Tato. What you (and other peeps) Think for site background colors? Just want some ideas brainstormed.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: new banner (:   new banner (: Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:54 pm

Something easy on the eyes, preferably. Not neon colours.. maybe pastel colours? Those are cute:3 Or we could change our theme for holidays/seasons. That'd be cute. n_n
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: new banner (:   new banner (: Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:57 pm

So, page background, do you want a picture, or just black or some other color? Also, I grabbed cassy and she is assisting me with this. Once we like what we have I'll PM you all links. Not lettin it get out till all approve. But I would love the idea of seasons. Got my trusty coder and we will work on it ^^ If I log off im not gone, just going to her house to do this all. xP
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: new banner (:   new banner (: Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:01 pm

ohhhh rockstar, could you send meh a link to your pretty banners as like, an open page or something? I need a url to use to set it up... or actualy i have to look at this a sec.... *deep concentration*
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: new banner (:   new banner (: Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:04 pm

Background..preferably solid, colours. Awh, tell her I said hi C:
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: new banner (:   new banner (: Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:21 pm

Okie!!!!! Brb....

she said hi back.
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: new banner (:   new banner (: Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:37 pm

oWo Tatos back from her long-mini vacation again. Mm. I like the idea of changing them on holidays/seasons :3 That would be cute!

Rockstar, I like the 2nd one ^_^ I think it's awesome, bu they're both really good.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: new banner (:   new banner (: Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:11 pm

We made two possible banners. I'm gunna make a pile of season themed ones... And the layout I made is close to done. It has pastelafull colors xD my word.... No touch *locks word up in a box*

Who likes sea foam green and that sort? I want a winter look right now but the cassy took over and was all makin it green. (I want bluuuuuuue)
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: new banner (:   new banner (: Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:26 pm

So yeah. I'm working on a little sort of Christmas thing...I can probably design some backgrounds and stuff....*shrug*

Heeeey, Tato. Don't you have some topics around WHS that you might have to reply to Wink ?

So anyway...I bring rather bad news about Fox X...X For anyone that wants to hear...
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: new banner (:   new banner (: Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:37 pm

<pokes in ribs> But I'm laazzzyyy! Besides, I have to finish this reply to Rockeh. Our characters just had twins :'3

O_O Oh no.. What about Fox? :C
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: new banner (:   new banner (: Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:43 pm

Weeell....no need to rush then, I suppose...

So anyway. She went on a plane and went to a "tropical resort
" thing~ Cabins, rain forests, that kind of thing. So anyway, she was bitten X_X By a red-bellied black-snake. I heard those things are really dangerous~ pale
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: new banner (:   new banner (: Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:50 pm

o________o nooooooo~ Is she okay? Is she gonna die? She better not die. I'mma cry if she dies. x_x She has to get better! She shoulda punched that snake in his stupid little snakey NOSE!
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: new banner (:   new banner (: Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:03 am

I dunno X_X Looks like she'll be staying off the computer for a while~
I'm sure she'll be allowed to go on in a few weeks~ I'm not exactly sure where she got the bite, but all I know is she got the bite~ U_U I hope she'll be alright. She got it yesterday~ Her mum just e-mailed me a few minutes ago.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: new banner (:   new banner (: Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:52 am

oh mi gawsh...... I hope she be okay... Sad((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( *Sniffle*
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: new banner (:   new banner (: Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:54 am

X_X Same...Youuuch *-* Imagine being bitten by a snake...
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: new banner (:   new banner (: Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:38 am

I've gotten bitten by several snakes... I used to play with some when i was little xD only garder snakes though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new banner (:   new banner (: Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

new banner (:
Page 1 of 1