Neko

Absolute Sneak!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Absolute Sneak!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

Awesomeness : 23
Location : .....NARNIA. With ASLAN. And... that cute little mouse :3

Absolute Sneak! Empty
PostSubject: Absolute Sneak!   Absolute Sneak! Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:23 am

Okay......okay.....first thing.....W...O.....W! Ralley...Moonbeam....Kaylynn....*sniff*.....everyones coming back ^.^! I'm so happy....and I missed you all so much! Where have you been? O.0 But thats all I have to say before i go jump off a cliff....so byz!
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Awesomeness : 25

Absolute Sneak! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absolute Sneak!   Absolute Sneak! Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:26 pm

DANG IT ALL FOXY! *sob* why must you scare meh like this by jumping off cliffs!? Not cool-.- but yeah... I'm happy too that our peeps are here! It is awesome! We are ALIVE again! HAH!
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

Awesomeness : 20

Absolute Sneak! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absolute Sneak!   Absolute Sneak! Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:14 am

OwO DONT GET RECLESS AND KILL YOURSELF! *.* You'll find you won't be the only one who dies if you do that...
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

Absolute Sneak! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absolute Sneak!   Absolute Sneak! Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:17 am

GAH FOXY ITS SO QUIET AROUND HERE WITHOUT YOU >.<
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Absolute Sneak! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absolute Sneak!   Absolute Sneak! Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:31 am

It is! I can't be obnoxious on my own!!!! It doesn't work... Razz people should poooost with me while I have muse! And remind meh what to reply to... I don't mind, come on, nag away xD I have mental fails.
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

Absolute Sneak! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absolute Sneak!   Absolute Sneak! Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:34 am

Haha. Oh yeah....whats that anime you were so absesed about? ZOMG i just finsihed the last ep of Reborn.....ep 203. NOOOO!!!! >.> I'm sure they'll continue it...>.<...its SOO DAMN AWESOME!!! they cant abandon it Sad
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Absolute Sneak! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absolute Sneak!   Absolute Sneak! Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:44 am

Don't you hate that? I just remembered I wanted to see the next episode of my show Razz but yeah.. It's called Durarara and it is AMAZING! Of course, maybe not as amazing as soul eater, but it's up ther xD
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

Absolute Sneak! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absolute Sneak!   Absolute Sneak! Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:15 am

0.0 i know how many eps there are to Durarara. O.O WOW thats not very many....do you want me to tell you?
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Absolute Sneak! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absolute Sneak!   Absolute Sneak! Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:54 am

I saw. It made meh sad.... Really not cool when a awesome show is so short. I'm sulking and not watching any more. Too pissed off now. Pardon my rage xD
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

Absolute Sneak! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absolute Sneak!   Absolute Sneak! Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:17 pm

Somewhere said if they recieve high demand they'll make another season. I'm up to ep...5 i think. >.< I was wailing for the whole day after I relised that ep 203 was the last ep of Reborn >.>
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Absolute Sneak! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absolute Sneak!   Absolute Sneak! Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:53 pm

Awh! Razz I'm sick so I has the right to whine all day. But apparently I have to go to school. I'll bet I get at the least, three other people sick when I do
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

Absolute Sneak! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absolute Sneak!   Absolute Sneak! Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:28 pm

Hm xD
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Absolute Sneak! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absolute Sneak!   Absolute Sneak! Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:13 pm

i have a sandwich. om nom says teh monsta ^^
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

Absolute Sneak! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absolute Sneak!   Absolute Sneak! Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:35 pm

0.0 gimmie some! *tries to snatch sandwich*
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Absolute Sneak! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absolute Sneak!   Absolute Sneak! Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:42 pm

Nuuuu!

You get soup! *tosses soup in a cup at you* Goodness, your most cirtainly not READy to handle a whole Snadwich! Work your way up hun! Razz
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

Absolute Sneak! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absolute Sneak!   Absolute Sneak! Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:10 am

Hem -.- *slurps soup* so now...*slurp* so now that theres no more *slurp* episodes of *slurp* Reborn (for now XD) *slurp* I've switched to the *slurp* manga version *slurp* im reading the manga online *slurp* and i just finished the *slurp* 1st one. Lucky for me they're still *slurp* making the *slurp* manga XD!!
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Absolute Sneak! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absolute Sneak!   Absolute Sneak! Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:22 pm

dork Razz I'm sick and watching Invador Zim.
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

Absolute Sneak! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absolute Sneak!   Absolute Sneak! Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:15 am

Lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Absolute Sneak! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absolute Sneak!   Absolute Sneak! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Absolute Sneak!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Basics :: Suggestions/Problems-
Jump to: