Neko

Recruiting.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Recruiting.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RockStar

RockStar

Awesomeness : 25

Recruiting. Empty
PostSubject: Recruiting.   Recruiting. Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:02 am

Indigo walked into the show-dome. She took a deep breath. She hadn't been here in forever. It felt weird thoguh that she was not on a horse, jumping around in the arena like she so loved to do. But she wasn't here to compete. She was here to find people to work at her stable, to take lessons, to board their horses. Anything. Her stable was dying.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wildhorsespirits.proboards.com
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Awesomeness : 15
Location : At the wedding. She and Tato are getting married, didn't you know?

Recruiting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting.   Recruiting. Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:03 pm

Rockstar I miss you Sad

A man came up to her, thrusting a horses lead into her hands, along with a large bag with its tack, and papers. "Take her, or she'll be sent away for dog meat. Please." He patted the mares neck. She was a pretty bay overo mare, around 16.3 hh. She nudged Indigo, ears flicking her ears back in concern.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

Recruiting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting.   Recruiting. Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:18 pm

Rockeh my love, I miss you too !

Indigo widened her eyes as a leadrope was suddenly planted into her palm. She looked at the male, Wha? She had no problem with taking in a mare, but she didn't understand why he was just giving the mare away. Is there something wrong with her? Indigo tilted her head, a smile spreading across her face as the mare nudged her. Hello darling. Indigo gently patted the horses neck.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Recruiting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting.   Recruiting. Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:39 pm

(Now you have returned, there is something I can do! YAAAY! Did you know Tato has returned too?)

She pricked her chocolate ears forward, closing her mismatched eyes and leaning into Indigo's hand. Her mane was grown out, slightly matted, and her tail brushed the ground. Her feet needed filing down, and her coat had dirt deep into it. But her conformation was excellent as she stood square and balanced. Her muscles were lean and discreet, but solid.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

Recruiting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting.   Recruiting. Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:54 am

( yes I did ! )

Indigo looked over the mare. She had a messy appearance but with some TLC she would be back to perfect in no time. Her conformation was very nice and Indigo nodded her head in approval. She looked at the mare's face and saw that her eyes were different colors. She smiled, Your gorgeous aren't you! She smiled and stroked her face. I guess I should get you home.

Indigo turned and started walking, she didn't have a trailer with her at the moment so she pulled out her cell phone.

Jen- Hello?
Indigo- Hey Jen. I just got a horse down at the show dome, but I don't have a trailer, will you come pick us up and take us back to my place?
Jen- Laughs, Sure Indigo, I'll be right there.

10 minutes~~~~

Jen pulled up to where Indigo was standing. Indigo smiled, "She's a little rusty, but with some work she'll be good as new! Indigo turned to the mare, Ready to go home? Jen got out and put down the trailer ramp.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Recruiting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting.   Recruiting. Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:21 am

She bobbed her head, nickering, and pulled away from Indigo, obediently walking up the ramp and into the trailer, looking around and sniffing for hay.

(Sorry its short, but its three in the morning, I can only write so much XD)
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

Recruiting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting.   Recruiting. Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:03 am

Indigo smiled, patting the horses rump. "Attah girl." Her and Jen climbed into the truck after putting the ramp up and drove to Mihara Horse Farm.

( sorry for the wait ! whs hasn't been working for me /: & go to the thread in Mihara. (: )
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Recruiting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting.   Recruiting. Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:43 am

Okie dokie Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Recruiting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting.   Recruiting. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Recruiting.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Human Lands :: Bronco Boulevard :: The Show Dome-
Jump to: