Neko

RockStar News. (:

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

RockStar News. (:

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RockStar

RockStar

Awesomeness : 25

RockStar News. (: Empty
PostSubject: RockStar News. (:   RockStar News. (: Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:23 am

I know I haven't been posting & stuff. But the first year of highschool is hectic ! Plus I have soccer three times a week & come winter I'll be joining the school cheerleading team. I haven't been active on any of my sites so I didn't just abandon yall. I am going to try my hardest to post but also, this site has a really low word count for most of the players and it's just not really fun for me to post with small word counts. I would be more than happy to help other's with their role-playing though . (:
Back to top Go down
http://www.wildhorsespirits.proboards.com
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

Awesomeness : 20

PostSubject: Re: RockStar News. (:   RockStar News. (: Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:26 am

hey hey first year huh? yeah, hardest year man. but im in second year so i know exactly wht ur goin thru Wink
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

Awesomeness : 25

PostSubject: Re: RockStar News. (:   RockStar News. (: Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:40 pm

haha, Yeaa. Honors classes & Algebra 2, I am forever having homework . (x
Back to top Go down
http://www.wildhorsespirits.proboards.com
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: RockStar News. (:   RockStar News. (: Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:51 pm

ugh i know right i CANNOT do algebra long dividing algebra ugh have u done that yet?
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

PostSubject: Re:RockStar News. C:   RockStar News. (: Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:56 pm

'Ho jeez. Don't get me started about College, I'm a team captain & such. Boy, I have homework, Co-op with DJMorfar, my team, Fatal Frame, this forum, I have so much stuff to do! I have to study, I have to practice, I have to upload the Co-op videos, dear lord. My life is pretty much torture, I really need to get to work. I mean, I just finished my homework. I need to finish Dead Island with DJMorfar, & Fatal Frame 2. College just pushes me down, I mean, they give me so many books. I really have less time to play these games at midnight, besides when it's always midnight I have to be quiet so my neighbors don't think I'm crazy. I really talk and scream a little too loud when everyone's sleeping at midnight, so I get knocking on my doors and being told to keep it down. It's also just that these games scare the living death out of me, & screaming & such is the only way to express it. Anyway, I really didn't want to start about College but I already did, sorry. Razz
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: RockStar News. (:   RockStar News. (: Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:04 pm

woah... how did we get from talking about the 1st year of high school, to college, to scary games? I feel like Mrs Lovett here... singing sweetly about cannibalism to go on to murer and suddenly talk about daisies Wink
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:RockStar News. (:   RockStar News. (: Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:23 pm

haha, I feel as messed up as Mary Poppins. I mean, She's quite crazy to my mind as well. xD I really need a character list though. Although, I do get messed up and confused about my characters. Oh well, it needs to be managed sometime. But, I feel too lazy right now, yet I'm somehow writing long things on here. How am I doing this? I have no idea. Anyways, I really need to stop talking, eventually I'll get Eat into here & we two would probably start a little rant about some random shiz & such. So much long sentences for me now, & since when did I start Grammar? Did I just do Grammar? Holy cow. Anyway, I REALLY need to stop talking in long sentences, I'm just killing all your eyes and brains because of this. I am really sorry for my long sentences, my long sentences are NOT bro-sentences at ALL. X_x Why do I talk like this now? I hate it. This is RockStar's fault, SHE made me proper now. How dare you make me proper, RockStar? How dare you? How could you DO this to ME? How? Sad
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

Awesomeness : 24

PostSubject: Re: RockStar News. (:   RockStar News. (: Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:10 pm

R..... Rocstar?!?!?

*BAWLS HYSTERICLY* I-I-I MISSED U!!!! And I understand about the low word count. Im not saying Im an all-advanced roleplayer who can make ten=paragraph posts, but I consider my self a tthree-star-ish roleplayer. (p.s. i know a really good site that is, amazingly not mine, is new, and has absolutley no non-staff roleplayers, except me. but its really good, and the staff rp'ers are amazing. just lemme know if you want the link.)

AND ABOUT SCHOOL....
Damn, everyone else I know online is either in highschool or 8th grade. I feel so small. I was held back and am in seventh grade, but se have a slightly more advanced system than most middle schools....
Back to top Go down
http://scarletrose.proboards.com/
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:RockStar News. (:   RockStar News. (: Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:19 pm

YOU. *Points to viper*Youuuu........Needa catch up on my post in that Subject 581 or whatever thing. Very Happy Anyway. *Bro-fists viper accidentally in the face*Woops. *Flee!*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RockStar News. (:   RockStar News. (: Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

RockStar News. (:
Page 1 of 1