Neko

Confused and in a weird situation - Page 2

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Confused and in a weird situation

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
horsecrazy97

horsecrazy97

Awesomeness : 20

Confused and in a weird situation - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confused and in a weird situation   Confused and in a weird situation - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:32 pm

(sorry but i was listening to a song and i had to quote it for some weird reason xD)
Burnout didnt see anyone when she turned around so she thought of a song, she heard as a pup it was called Desensitized. She only remembered two lines and it somehow reminded her of Mystify's situation in burnouts life, she hummed: Bring me blood and pain of a stranger's fate and she laughed a little at how much she liked the chaos of the song. Burnout couldn't think of a reason why she was born into an insane pack, she turned around and walked back to the group of wolves.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Awesomeness : 25

PostSubject: Re: Confused and in a weird situation   Confused and in a weird situation - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:36 pm

A soft scoff came from the throat of Mystify's sister. Her lime green eyes looked at him with an unwavering gaze, full of as much mystery and hidden secrets as her brother. Her ebony fur fell in somewhat shaggy layers that seemed to eat away at any light that touched it. She moved forward carefuly, every pawstep measured perfectly. She paused by Mystify's ear, saying in a deadly soft voice, "Oh, my lovely Dementis. You are so easily attracted to troublesome situations. Took you long enough to reach me. I think I might see you later, down the road." She smiled, moving past him and saying to burnout, "I'm Fatale Monstrum. It was a pleasure to meet you. Though, I hope your good with trouble. As long as my brother's around, there is sure to be plenty of it." Her smile turned into a sort of smirk. She continued, leaving them all behind. The girl had a destination, even if she wasn't sure where it was.

Mystify frowned as his sister said him name. His real name. He never told anyone of that, but she knew that. Brat sister. He shighed, shakeing his head and watching her walk out of view. He turned back. Life. This was all new. Not just for him. This pack had, at least for the time being, gotten rid of Flare. Now there were decisions to make. He had no idea if he planed to stick around here, or get away from this all. It was up for debate at the moment. His soft white fur was still crimson spattered, giving the previous insanity a thing to cling to. He always had been formidible, even before this started happening. The only regret in his mind was that he could tke none of his actions when this happened back. Couldn't stop it. And above all, he could not protect those he cared about form the one thing that could eventualy kill them. Him.
Back to top Go down
horsecrazy97

horsecrazy97

PostSubject: Re: Confused and in a weird situation   Confused and in a weird situation - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:28 pm

Burnout didnt know where to go or what to do, she knew she was still in heat that was a problem. But she didnt want to stay with the pack and she didnt have anywhere to go, Burnouts eyes still had a deadlock fear set into them. She looked at the pack that used to be her family but knew she didnt belong here, burnout felt lost and alone she tried to shake the feeling but couldnt do it. burnout would always be in danger and she couldnt help it "Why did i have to be such an idiot" burnout asked herself
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Confused and in a weird situation   Confused and in a weird situation - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:17 pm

He flopped down on the ground, sprawled out lazily now. Personailty shifts were a common thing with him. Unpredictable; in a word. He looked at her, upsidedown now, and frowned a bit, "Your not an idiot. Trouble and hard times are like a pair of stalkers. Everyone finds them following from time to time. You more than most I see." He said. It was a lot more than normaly came out of his mouth, but it did happen. Why did he get this way? Annoying was all it was. Troublesome and a bother. But right now, after a fight, he seemed to be cooling off. Getting over the whole killing spree. These were times when the brute was an open book. Too bad. But it would take more time and energy than it was worth to stop it. He just wanted to make sure Burnout stayed okay. Weird. He got this sence of.. he didn't know. But it was one of the closest things he had now to actualy careing for another..
Back to top Go down
horsecrazy97

horsecrazy97

PostSubject: Re: Confused and in a weird situation   Confused and in a weird situation - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:59 pm

burnout looked at mystify with a questioning look "thanks im just not sure of anything anymore, but the thing i know i cant do is stay with this pack they will eventually let flair back in. Because he is the most feared wolf here, its funny for a wolf who was ignored her whole life i can get tangled up in problems pretty quick." Burnout said with a sadness in mentioning her brother she laid down because she was tired but she didnt want to sleep, because she was scared her brother would come back. she looked around and thought bout everything that had been dug up with mystify, she ended up falling asleep and hoping her brother would leave her alone.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Confused and in a weird situation   Confused and in a weird situation - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:27 am

His ashen audits pricked as she spoke her peace. Of course, it wasn't as if he had any ideas of his own at the moment. All of this, pulled up and swirling around him. Just because he was here? Possibly. The wolf had a habit of stirring up old problems and making trouble without ever trying to. It was a disapointment as always. The one time he was considering actualy getting attached to someone.. But that was a load of crap anyways. He would only destroy her. If not in a physical way, as so often happened, then he would mentaly harm her. And he doubted she could take more abuse.

Cornered. But what was he supposed to do now anyways? Did it really matter to him? No. He wasn't able to care much. Not now. He closed himself off from the world again, looking at Burnout with the most care he could muster. It was odd to him. Like he m=needed her somehow. But every single time he had feelings like this, the other was ripped away from him, and in his pained rage many innocent bodys fell. That just could not happen again. Insanity seemed to love toying with him. And he could not break its hold.

As she finished speaking, he tilted his head. The stupid feeling that were supposed to have died in him long ago chose to wake a bit. Mystify found it both annoying, yet oddly nice. Stupid idiot. He wouldn't do this. No way would he ever put another through the massive pain he tended to cause. But.. Had they not been through a lot? He had already caused so much to happen, so much bad, even if not intended. Yet, she did not send him away. He was still here, and she had not backed at the sight of his crazed self. Soon, maybe, he would reveal some things to her. Some things only for the ears of one he could trust. In due time.

Mystify moved forward, walking around her on scilent paws and lying down only a couple feet away. Just far enough. He lay his head on his paws, orbs watching out for any sign of something bad to come. He had no need for rest at the time, so instead looked out for this new aquaintence. His maw twisted into a small smile as he mentaly added, And I suppose I can make a friend or two. Acompanied by some fatal events and bloodshed. Why not? It wasn't even close to an amusing concept, but he was still entertained by it thoruoghly.
Back to top Go down
horsecrazy97

horsecrazy97

PostSubject: Re: Confused and in a weird situation   Confused and in a weird situation - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:25 pm

Burnout woke up and saw mystify was still there, a small smile crept onto her face. She thought about random things until lexi came over not too close but close enough. Burnout knew she had to leave because alot of pack members were behind lexi, she nodded her head but couldn't bare to move. She didnt want to be alone again, but burnout didnt want to be part of this pack that made her suffer she didnt know what to do.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Confused and in a weird situation   Confused and in a weird situation - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:06 pm

(HHHMMMMMM...... I think... I would like to bring in an old carrie of mine for this >Very Happy I'll post later)
Back to top Go down
horsecrazy97

horsecrazy97

PostSubject: Re: Confused and in a weird situation   Confused and in a weird situation - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:40 pm

(Ok Smile and i love doing rps with you its alot of fun)
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Confused and in a weird situation   Confused and in a weird situation - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:12 am

Thanks! >;D -bows- hehe I will post in a day or two. Have homework to catch up on
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Confused and in a weird situation   Confused and in a weird situation - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:32 pm

Dreams. They were such.. Strange things. As he drifted off, mystify began to have some of these dreams. They attacked him from every angle, like snarling sinister beasts intent on his demise. All a collective summ of his own internal conflict, his pain as one might say. He had a choice to make, as one often does when faced with such a situation.

The thing he thought of currently, was how he had lived with this, this disease, for so long. A mental illness only his sister had any understanding of. He had to choose if he was going to let it go on, let the monster that lived within keep eating him up, or fight it. Was he willing to do this? For a Fae he knew only vaugly. And further more, she knew even less about him.

Screw it. He was tired, and early morning wasn't the time tidwell on ones personal issues. That was more of a late night thing, the sulking. His mind stilled a moment before he rose from the sleep, ever thinking. Rest was not peaceful for one so haunted. But it could hardly be expected to be. He sat up, cyan eyes blinking in a typicaly tired way while he regained his conciousness. The muscles that rippled under his ivork coat streached, attempting to regain some movement.

Then he was up. His calculated mind set itself up fast after those preliminary rituals involed in ones waking. Looking over at Burnout he noticed the others, her pack members. It seemed they had been wanting her to go with them, wherever it might be to he could not guess now, but he assumed it was to discuss something, and maybe something of importance. That didn't matter to him anyways. All he knew was that she might leave him, even for a short while. What was he to do now? Their battle had been fought and won for the time being. And he wasn't of much use to anyone. Regaurdless of how he was raised, the brute actualy though he wanted to stay. Wandering like he had been suddenly became the less apealing option on the table.

Of all the things he had done, none of them involved wanting to be around a female of his kind for very long. It had never been in his nature. Whatever the cirtumstances may have been, he didn't care. All that concerned him now was what would happen next. When he spoke, the velvety tone he practiced so much was tainted with the presence of true emotion, and less of the manipulative intentions, "Well good morning to you. And how did you sleep?" he asked. It was like he wanted to know, and maybe he did. Was it possible for him to like her? Really care? He had no clue. One thing was for sure. He wasn't even really named mystify, and this whole thing was not what he expected.

(((( I'm sooo sorry I have not written back! Sad I had no muse for this, then there was work and school... But I'll try and be on a little more!!!))))
Back to top Go down
horsecrazy97

horsecrazy97

PostSubject: Re: Confused and in a weird situation   Confused and in a weird situation - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:39 pm

(its ok i haven't had much time either)
"I slept ok" Burnout said, her cousin came over to her asking if she would stay. "Im sorry Ashley, you know i dont belong here i never really have" burnout said, her cousin just nodded and ran back to the pack. Burnout had so much in her head she couldnt lead a pack not now, she didnt think she was capable either. She wanted to lead a pack for her whole life but no one accepted her in the pack, her old pack left the area leaving mystify and burnout alone.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Confused and in a weird situation   Confused and in a weird situation - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:20 pm

( this might be sort of short...)

He watched them speaking, audits flicking back and forth as he considered their ever changing situation. Her words of how she did not belong there reminded him of his own past. Before, he had been in his own strange and dysfunctional pack. The ones he was related to had the same problem as he and his siblings. It was passed on, but not just a hereditary thing. wolves of his line had a tendency to be scared and broken from a young age, minds turning to some degree of insanity.

But that was his own problem. And he was nearly over the whole first half of his life, deciding that it would help him none to bother with that. Eyeing the pack members who left now, filing out of the area and abandoning them, leaving the pair alone. Alone. Alone? What the heck was he going to do, alone with a wolf he only just knew and may or may not like? This was beautiful, actually, it sort of was. In a weird way he had to appriciate how they had been in each other's company a couple days and still he hadn't even decided if he liked her.

But did that even need to be thought about? He pondered this a moment as a breeze ran over his ivory and ashen coat, ruffling it and making the clumped grime that covered him in places that much more noticable. Wonderful, now he felt like he might care about that. Why it got his so riled up was hard for him to understand, since these things were normally so easy. He might find a way to slip away, or some other way to escape, but that wasn't happening. it would only make him a coward and help with nothing at all.

Of course, no matter the trouble caused in his messed up mind by this Fae, he still had to admit she made him closer to wanting to care about something than anything before. Gave him a reason. nice, but alien to the brute. So, with that, he still hadn't a clue what would happen now. After all, she was leaving her old pack, making a break, and his own fate was undetermined. His cyan orbs locked themselves back on her, staying while he repiled in a tone that barely qualified to be called 'warm' or kind, "Well that's good. But, what now? Cause I don't exactly have any plans. Where to? I'm with you if you don't mind my coming where ever it is you end up. After all, I've spent this much time with you. What's a little more, hm?" His voice, perhaps capable of flowing like silk when he wanted, had a tiredness to it, but still an overtone of what could be excitement. He did so like to travel. Of course, his own words were a bit shocking to himself. He didn't normally bother with Fae's. But she was as close to his 'type' as one could get, and the idea just appealed to him.
Back to top Go down
horsecrazy97

horsecrazy97

PostSubject: Re: Confused and in a weird situation   Confused and in a weird situation - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:27 pm

Burnout smiled and thought for a second they needed to go somewhere safe, not anywhere close tho this point. Mystify needed to rest and she needed to clean herself up, "We should probably go to the waterfall because you need to rest and its probably the safest place." she said. They ended up at the waterfall, "Go get some rest you need it, ill just be right here" Burnout said a little concerned about mystify. She dove into the pool of water and cleaned off her matted coat, and she got some rocks that had dips in them and put water in it. Then Burnout got fish and brought the stuff over to where mystify was sleeping, she grabbed one fish and started to eat. Burnout noticed her coat was actually red and black on her back and grey down her body, it had been so long since she actually cleaned her coat. She fell asleep next to mystify feeling safe.
Back to top Go down
horsecrazy97

horsecrazy97

PostSubject: Re: Confused and in a weird situation   Confused and in a weird situation - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:08 am

Buurnout slept soundly, with no inentions of moving out of this spot. She ended up moving in her sleep and woke up with her nose touching mystify's. She saw he was already awake, and didnt make any attempt to move only waiting for him to react.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confused and in a weird situation   Confused and in a weird situation - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Confused and in a weird situation
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2