Neko

Kaylas up on stage - Page 2

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Kaylas up on stage

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Monster

Monster

Awesomeness : 25

Kaylas up on stage - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaylas up on stage   Kaylas up on stage - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:14 pm

I hope your muse didn't die on me! I have been so busy, my life is all crazy, I am So SORRY FOR NOT BEING ON! Sad I missded ya!))

He looked up, his expression almost suprised as he looked at Kayla and this strange creature. Well then. She cirtanly had a way of claimimg the center stage in life. If you thought in a bit of a shakespearian way. He gave an inward smile at the thought. He watched one of his larger cuts finish healing and stood up, having a bit more balance and looking a bit less tired. Of course, this was nothing for him. He had already dies once, he didn't really plan on it again. Not the most fun of things. Behind the glasses, his eyes scanned the area Kayla and the Zephorus occupied at the minute. The terain would be easy enough to use as an advantage if he were to take this monster on. Of course, 'monster' was all in how you looked at things. He figured he himself could not match how well that Zephorus was fitting the definition though. He held his sword lightly, using only the minimum of strength needed to hold it. He saw the world as it moved ten times quicker then any human could have. He didn't need to tence up now to be prepared for an attack in a few seconds. Looking indifferent, he called out to Kayla in a drawl tone, "And what in the world is that, I might ask?"
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

Awesomeness : 23
Location : .....NARNIA. With ASLAN. And... that cute little mouse :3

PostSubject: Re: Kaylas up on stage   Kaylas up on stage - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:26 am

(OH MY GAWD YOUR ON 0_0! anyways, missed you *_*)

(Hahaha; "hes my lawer" she slanked, holding up her paw. *zephorus puts on a tie and carrys a black suit-case* "i fired all my other ones" )

"a zephorus" she smirked, tail flickering, ears twitching. "me and him..." she smirked, looking up at it, then back at him. "we're..um...uh....great pals!" she flinched a bit when the zephorus glared at her, its hallow eyes burning into her. "we...umm...well..." she smirked, looking over at a flower.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Kaylas up on stage   Kaylas up on stage - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:02 pm

He frowned a bit, watching her as she struggled to eplain the situation. A look of bright amusement at this. He crossed his arms, watching Kayla as the thing glared at her and she stammered on about this.. Strange aparent relationship they had. He couldn't understand it's nature, but it sure seemed funny, " Oh? Well such great palls have a hard time explianing themselves, hm? And what is the nature of the 'Great palls'?" he said in a coy way, smiling bemusedly.
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Kaylas up on stage   Kaylas up on stage - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:28 pm

She edged over, then noticed the look on his face. She stopped, starred at the creature then at him, and jumped. "WHAT?! you think we're MATES?! how DARE you!" She jumped again and hissed loudley. The zephorus had a smug expresion on its face, watching, amused at Kayla. It slowley growled, and stepped up a bit, making Kayla stop hissing and quietley sitting down. "I can tell you...we are not mates! we are not even close!" she spat and mumbled a few words under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Kaylas up on stage   Kaylas up on stage - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:58 pm

For the first time in who knew how long a real smile stole over his face, taking over with vibrant force. It made him look so much nicer. Less like the guy who was most likely to beat the tar outta you, and more like the guy you might actualy trust. But it retreated quickly, "No worries, I wouldn't get cought expecting so much from you, would I? No, I just like to entertain myself with these things, as you will no doubt discover. I find it to quite fun." he afmited with a smirk and a chuckle. It was far too easy to get under others skins. Even that of one who was also a bag of bones, he mused with some quiet satisfaction.

Even if they were empty and faceless, his insults tended to sting. But that wasn't likely to happen now. He simply wasn't in a position to be pissing anyone off. Not if he opted for it all to end anywhere close to good. Being annoying and insulting to others was like an occupation. There was a trick to doing it well, and if he wasn't consistantly precise he might end up dead again. Too bad Zalara didn't want to bring him back twice. Otherwise he could get away with acting a fool like this. Sadly now was not that time.
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Kaylas up on stage   Kaylas up on stage - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:17 am

She smirked, tail flickering, ears twitching. The zephorus decided that was enough, and strode away into the mist. After he left, Kayla shrudded hard. She looked around and hopped up a low branch, going to the end, facing the boy. "Me and him..." she smirked yet again, eyeing him. "we had the same parents" she shrudded again, and looked up at a bird.

"Mom was a walking zephorus skeleton...dad was a full skin-and-all cat thing" she sighed, jumping up a higher branch. "And then, it all came out diffrentley.." she trailed off, still eyeing the bird. "it was all backwards....I was the one to have a skeleton body....the zephorus has a full skin-and-all package" she lept up the same branch as the bird very quietley. "Now, every night, when the sun goes down, i change into this form.." she stalked the bird, who was quietly sleeping. "that also means at every sunrise, i go into the human one" she was about a foot away from the bird, who was still dozed. "that means tha the zephorus, named Xabian, also goes into human form. Hes the oldest, so he acts as a big brother" she leapt at the bird, and caught it in her claws. It woke and squaked fearfuly, but Kayla quickley bit it's neck. The sound died down, untill there was nothing left.

"But theres more magicy-hocusy-pokusy" she made a slurping sound and quickley got stuck into the bird. "mm...the only way i can be killed is by a mythical stone called the 'Ember Of Jewel'. I can be revived by the 'Sapheera Stone'. Xabian; now theres a backwards one for you. Its the other way around; insted of being killed by the Ember Of Jewel, he can be revived by it, and killed by the Sapheera Stone. Confussing?" she finished the bird by then, and was looking over at him.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Kaylas up on stage   Kaylas up on stage - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:14 am

Amos smiled at her a moment, tossing the new information around in his mind for a minute. He considered as much of it as he felt like, then filed the rest away in his memory for further inquiry later on perhaps. He blinked behind the glasses, though it wasn't visible. He was gone from the spot in a second, showing up in a puff of electric blue smoke, siting of the branch of a tree a short distance from Kayla. He tossed his bangs away from his face. Another reason he prefered to spike his hair instead of let the stuff get in his way all day. It annoyed the crud outta him sometimes. But, Amos didn't plan on leting anyone, namely his sister, cut it for a while. It wasn't going to grow much, or fast. His kind mostly stoped ageing at a cirtainly point, and he had almost reached it. He would live a long time for sure.

Sighing softly, he glanced back over at Kayla with an airy sort of look, "Not at all. No, I supose I've seen far stranger things. You might not be quite as interesting as I thought. Or maybe I'm just not ingaged here." he almost laughed. The zippers and such on his boots jangles as he swung his legs around the branch. He leaned back, holding of with the back of his knees and his hands as he fell backwards. Looking at her upsidedown, he half smirked. This was cirtainly entertaining conversation. Though talking a lot was not his favorite thing. Oh well. Fun was to be had at some point.
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Kaylas up on stage   Kaylas up on stage - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:21 am

She crinkled her eyes and nose up, hissing loudley, waving her paw, she made a daggar appear at his neck. "watch it kiddo" she spat.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Kaylas up on stage   Kaylas up on stage - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:39 pm

Looking at what he still had to condsider down, he looked at the daggar. A slight frown creased his face as he stared at it a moment longer. It amused him. Of course only a two beings had any knowledge of his previous death. But he still was entertained by the way others were presenting the threat of it to him so often. It might have something to do with the fact that he was so dang iritating to others sometimes, but Amos never really cared anyways. He let go of the branch, leting his body sink towards the ground and away from the daggar. As he was about to hit the ground he disapeared from that spot and was now siting in a different tree. For once it didn't bring a smirk to his face. No, he had exhausted several of his suprises for now. Sad. But he still had another trick up his sleeve for later.

Now to the annoying matter at hand. Who the heck dared call him 'kiddo'? Downright stupid for any mortal, but this kayla seemed to be in a class all her own. She was different in a manner that cought his attention just enough to make him hang around a bit longer. But that was optional. He still had to talk to Angelos anyways. Not to mention at some point his annoying sister could show up. Now that would be scary. Mostly seeing as he figured her personality was just a perfecly set to clash with Kaylas. When that happened, he tended to be a witness to a fight of some sort. He frowned at Kayla again, "Really doll, do you ever loosen up and quit getin' offended by everything? I'm just wondering here." He said softly, in a nearly mocking droll tone. When would he ever wisen up? Maybe never. That suited Amos just fine though.
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Kaylas up on stage   Kaylas up on stage - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:54 pm

She smirked, turning around carefuly and climbing back to the base of the tree (*snap* OH NOS! Hehe lol.) She slunk and dropped to the ground, landing perfectley. After shaking her head, she took one last stare at Amos before creeping down to a small pond.

(UGH you would win about 50 WRITING COMPETITIONS XD i can NOT keep up with you!)
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Kaylas up on stage   Kaylas up on stage - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:21 pm

A frown took over his expression as he watched her leave. Well then. Maybe everyone else was not a talkative as he was. What? Nonesence. He was mearly interested in her as a topic at the moment. To be truthful, he was never usualy one to talk a lot. It left little time to figure everyone else out. No good. He needed to have a slight advantage at least. It made things more fun when he manipulated the outcomes of things. Of course, that ment he liked it even less when someone suprised him.

He turned, vaulting off a outcropping of rocks abouve the pond and landing on a small rock that lie in its center. From a distance, you would never know he stood on a rock now, as it was hidden a few inches below the surface. But Amos had a tendency to find those hidden things. Not just in objects and places, but looking closely and listening carefuly, there wasn't much he couldn't learn about another being. But the hard cases, someone who had more to them than just a simple outter shell with suprises inside. He was not amused when someone prooved to be more like an onion with many, many layers, versus the ususal egg with a not so hard to find center.

He looked at Kayla with a droll gaze before pulling out his sword and inspecting in boredly. He ran his fingers along the well sharpened blade, making sure it had no blood left to stain it. The large broadsword was rediculiously heavy to any mortal human who handled it, but he held it as if it were little but a tea cup, light in the hand. The man sighed again, carrying on in a fashion that he found quite funny, although to Kayla it was probably seeming to just be annoying and childish. Yeah. He wasn't going to grow up.

((haha, I wish! I don't normaly write much, save in posting, but I AM thinking about writing a book soon. It looks to me like it could become a series eventualy. But I dunno. Very Happy you just need to read a lotta good books i guess and try to fill up the space with as much crap as you can get out of your head XD))
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Kaylas up on stage   Kaylas up on stage - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:06 am

((Ffft~ WHY...do they have computers in the hospitable room? Plus they only have one in my room~ Out of what, almost 800? I think....
O-O BAD IDEA~ TheyhavenoideawhatIgetuptoatnight~ x-x I'm so gonna be dead when they find out~))

She sat at the edge of the pond, carefuly watching the small fish swim away in fear behind the tall moss and lily-pads that covered the water's surface. She tilted her head in amusment, then turned back to see what Amos was doing. Pfft. Playing with his sword. She grinned and went to looking back in the pond, seeing one lone fish. With a quick swipe of her paw, she caught it and snatched it up in her jaws. Slowly and quietly trudging back to Amos, she got beside him and tossed the fish at him. It went sailing through the air and landed with a muffled thump on his head, then it started flailing around.
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

Awesomeness : 20

PostSubject: Re: Kaylas up on stage   Kaylas up on stage - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:12 am

((PFFT~ FOX Very Happy (And at the same time~) Shocked WHYDIDYOUNOTCREATEATHINGYTOTELLUSYOUWEREBACK?!))
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Kaylas up on stage   Kaylas up on stage - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:13 am

(('Cause I didn't feel like it~))
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: Kaylas up on stage   Kaylas up on stage - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:16 am

(( Neutral Is my poor dear Fox in a bad mood~?))
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Kaylas up on stage   Kaylas up on stage - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:19 am

((SkyKit! Dies ist nicht die Zeit, dies zu diskutieren! Ich fühle mich wie Kacke ~>. > Now- -taps a wand on SkyKit's head- Poof c:))
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: Kaylas up on stage   Kaylas up on stage - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:21 am

((Okay, okay ^^. Aber seine gute bis du wieder da bist ~ -poofed-))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaylas up on stage   Kaylas up on stage - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Kaylas up on stage
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2