Neko

Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 13

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel
Admin

Awesomeness : 10
Location : Getting bitten by Tato,aka trying to wake her up XD

Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:03 am

(Eww. Okay though.)
"Boyfriend?" He chuckled,grabbing a small sword from a pocket,cleaning it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:12 pm

(*Sigh* I know but hey,who says teachers can't be hot? I know my science teacher is.. I stare at him all hour...XD)
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Awesomeness : 15
Location : At the wedding. She and Tato are getting married, didn't you know?

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:19 am

(So I'm so close to hunting down Tato, and I live in a different hemisphere)
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

Awesomeness : 0

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:59 pm

Oh, yay! No one attacked Kyle while I was gone! ^0^

Kyle dug his teeth into his lip to keep himself fro growling. Why were all these people on his bus? Why wasn't Lee asleep beside him? Why wouldn't they /shut up/? Kyle slipped out of bed, pulling the blanket around him and shuffing to the louge where everyone was chilling. /His/ lounge. The bleach blonde boy dropped onto the couch next to Lee, snuggling up beside her and laying his head on her shoulder. His odd hazel eyes glared at the people on his bus. He said nothing, but he clearly eminated hate and anger.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:13 pm

She rested her cheek against his head, sighing. She twined her fingers through his, trying to calm him down. "Relax, baby." She murmered.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:06 pm

Kyle twitched slightly, but seemed to relax. He stared at the other people and blinked. "Who're you guys?" he demanded, not remembering meeting them.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:40 pm

She sighed. "Umm, we met them earlier when you were less sober. Though they left shortly after, eager to get started." She shifted, nestling against him.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:46 pm

"Oh," Kyle muttered, remembering somewhat. "Do they have names?" he asked turning his head to look at Lee.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:53 pm

(Err...I don't know what to post,being that they became boyfriend and girlfriend then got in a big cheating session then broke up and now my charrie's with Angel's charries brother...)
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:15 pm

(So they left thennn...?)

She smiled slightly. "Don't worry about it." She ran her finger along his forearm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:24 pm

(Umm..I guesss..)
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:37 pm

Kayy...
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:13 am

kyle nodded and slowly stood, head reeling. He sighed and pressed his palm to his head as if it would stop the room spinning. "Hungry?" he offered, opening the mini fridge and removing a plastic bag with the Taco Bell emblem on the side.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:25 am

She shrugged, watching him. "Advil?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:29 am

"I'll live," he declined semi-politely as he plopped back down onto the couch. "Mm...taco, burrito, chalupa, cinnatwists, whatcha want, girlie?" he offered, removing a burrito for himself.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:47 am

Her gaze lingered on him, but then she pulled out the taco, smiling. "Taco Bell, its been a long time."
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:59 pm

The blonde wrapped the blanket toghtly around his shoulders and unwrapped his burrito hastily. He crammed half of it into his mouth and chewed ravenously (?). "Nom nom," he murmured through his mouthful of burrito.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:36 pm

She rolled her eyes and ate her taco a little slower.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:36 pm

Kyle swallowed and looked over at Lee. A smirk crept across his face. "Hey. Y'know what?" he asked, eyes gleaming misceviously.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:18 pm

She screwed up the wrapper, eyeing him suspiciously. "No, I don't know what."
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:20 pm

Kyle smirked and giggled, his voice squeaking. "You're eating a taco. Gaaaaay.'' He giggled again and beamed.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:30 pm

She lobbed the wrapper at him, keeping a straight face. "Alright, I'm pregnant with your child, and I'm gay? Anyways, you ate a burrito. What does that make you?"
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:45 pm

Kyle reached up to swat the wrapper from the air about three seconds after it had passed by him. "You're just mad because I didn't give you a BJ," he stated defiantly.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:10 pm

She arched a brow. "If you want me to go, just say so. No need to piss me off." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:52 pm

"NO!" Kyle shrieked, tackling Lee. He wrapped his arms around her and forcefully held her in place on the couch, his blonde head pressing into Lee's chest. "Stay.''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 13 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next