Neko

Laser....has come... - Page 5

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Laser....has come...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

Awesomeness : 23
Location : .....NARNIA. With ASLAN. And... that cute little mouse :3

Laser....has come... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laser....has come...   Laser....has come... - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:05 pm

she smiled a tiny bit, but thne looked down at her paw. It was cracked. "im so gonna kill that skeleton again..." she thought. she tried stepping on it, but instantly fell over.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

Awesomeness : 20

PostSubject: Re: Laser....has come...   Laser....has come... - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:16 pm

He picked up his ringing phone.Hello? Yes? In the Love Handle. Okay. See.you now, Valkyrie.A few minutes later, a slim girl appeared put of nowhere, hanging off the arm of a good-looking boy.Thanks Fletcher.He.smiled, kissed her and disappeared. Valkyrie walked up to Skulduggery. What I miss?
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Laser....has come...   Laser....has come... - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:23 pm

She looked at her weakly. "oh, great. another one. join the god-damn party..." her skull flopped down on the ground again, but she was carfull not to squish squaks. "ok...i'll leave it to you" she thought.
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: Laser....has come...   Laser....has come... - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:25 pm

(lols hes scotish)

"aww ya wee lass" he said, going up to her skull. "dont worry. i'm an expert" he smiled, quickly pattering her nose, then scurrying into a nerby hole.
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Laser....has come...   Laser....has come... - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:29 pm

she smiled. "my frist friend is a small little mini thing....my first enimys something that killed my parents...." she thought, getting sader at the feeling. "but...whats important now is that i get my kwaras back. i just have to have it..." she got up slowlay and weakly, and managed to stand. sat down again. "if i dont rest, my bone will probley break..."
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: Laser....has come...   Laser....has come... - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:46 pm

he was busily running through all the holes and tunnels that he made over the years. Finally, he went underground. he stopped when he felt he was right under skulduggery. "right...now...i wait" (hmm ok he has a power....umm....i dont quite know yet...)
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Laser....has come...   Laser....has come... - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:48 pm

she knew where he was. now, all her attention was on the kwaras. is it? yes! it was healing! the crack had now gone, and she felt much better again. "now...what?" she felt like flyinf across the room to it, but at the same time, she was both angery and scared of skulduggery. and who was this girl who barged in? she dident ask for this...
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: Laser....has come...   Laser....has come... - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:15 am

"dont worry" he thought. "just wait..."
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Laser....has come...   Laser....has come... - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:02 am

she wanderd what was taking him so long. she peerd out, and saw Valkrie and skulduggery. "this day just keeps on getting better and better, doesent it?" she thought with a huff
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: Laser....has come...   Laser....has come... - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:48 am

He smirked. "just a little longer....."
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Laser....has come...   Laser....has come... - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:52 am

ohhhh.... she couldent take it. She growled, jumping all the way across the room, landing on the walls side. but without her kwaras, she was powerless, and she simply dropped down. She got up in a heap of maffled bones and starred at the two, growling deeply
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: Laser....has come...   Laser....has come... - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:25 pm

"OHHH STUFF THE WAIT!" he rushed through a "secret" hole up in the floor and jumped on the kwaras. he started rolling it like a circus wheel over to laser
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Laser....has come...   Laser....has come... - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:27 pm

She looked over quickley at the kwaras. "than you" she thought, quickley grabbing it. again, it started glowing and turning into a very bright blue.
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: Laser....has come...   Laser....has come... - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:38 pm

"ohhhh" he smiled, going up to it and lightley pressing his paw on the side of it.
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Laser....has come...   Laser....has come... - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:39 pm

It was still the same, and a soft, light blue arora travled around squeaks body, making him glow.
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: Laser....has come...   Laser....has come... - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:41 pm

"hehe..." he moved away, examining himself. then he stopped. "but what 'bout them?" he pointed toward skulduggery and valkrie.
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Laser....has come...   Laser....has come... - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:43 pm

She put her paws on either side of the kwras, then slightley turned it. damn she thought after it did nothing. she couldent use that type of magic. but she could float with gravity....she put her head down close to the ground, urging squeaks to climb onto her back.
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: Laser....has come...   Laser....has come... - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:44 pm

"alright" he said, running up her spine and onto her back. "CHARGE!"
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Laser....has come...   Laser....has come... - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:46 pm

She oooked up at him. what a nuffy. she shook her head, bouncing off the ground and into the air. she dove through it like a darting arrow. aslong as she dident lose her kwaras, she could be fine.
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: Laser....has come...   Laser....has come... - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:04 pm

"YYYEAAA HAAA!" he called out. but then, stopped. "ugh, hate to spoil your flight missy, but where we gonna get out?"
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Laser....has come...   Laser....has come... - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:06 pm

She stopped too. where were they going to get out? oh yeah...skulduggery sealed off all the doors and windows. if he could shut them....he could open them as well. She turned back, hopping out of the air and landing between skulduggery and valkrie.
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: Laser....has come...   Laser....has come... - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:45 pm

"yeah! show'em how its DONE!" he yelled, jumping off her back and clinging on to Valkrie's top. "take this!" he squaked, vicsously bitting her.
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Laser....has come...   Laser....has come... - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:43 am

she looked at him.
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: Laser....has come...   Laser....has come... - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:18 pm

"okokok..." he thought,running back onto laser.
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Laser....has come...   Laser....has come... - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:24 pm

lilsuzu wrote:
and what is your purpose being human?[/b]

OK i got one for you

this is hopeless she thought. i have to find my own way out she leapt at a side of a door, scratched at it, then leapt at a window. sureley the kwaras could open them for me she shook the kwras, but nothing happed. "i can't be trapped here....they'll find me...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Laser....has come...   Laser....has come... - Page 5 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Laser....has come...
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Human Lands :: Love Handle-
Jump to: