Neko

Ugh...What..? - Page 2

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Ugh...What..?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

Ugh...What..? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re:Ugh...What..?   Ugh...What..? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:44 pm

(Meeeeeh D:)

"Sure."He said, tossing his clothes inside the washing machine, now shutting the door and starting it. He ran over to the door, "Go now?"He asked, already out the door, and waiting for Facility Swan.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Awesomeness : 23
Location : In my fantasy land that's just starting to accept reality

PostSubject: Re: Ugh...What..?   Ugh...What..? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:55 pm

she ran down the stairs and into her car."its just falicity by the way and,thanks for comeing."she started the car and drove off.

~later~

she got out and got her electric guitar and set up with her band mates.she began the verses,"sorrow lust.through this night.i take this point of view and hold for all ternity.for just one second i felt home.and she fell right through me."she had the best,most beautiful voice you would probally ever hear in your entire life.

(please post to at least one. Surprised )
Back to top Go down
http://alphasoul.webs.com/
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Ugh...What..?   Ugh...What..? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:27 am

He smiled as they played, not like he was going to be seen here by the one he lost his bounty on. He lit a cigarette, quietly and listening intently.

(Alriiight, But which Topic and which charrie? I've got only Ryou, Ed, and Zero available for posting.)
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Ugh...What..?   Ugh...What..? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:09 pm

(don't you have edward?because if you do,probally,"twilight,new moon,eclipse,breaking dawn.my version.(need edward already have bella and jacob.)

she finished the song and cleaned up with her band mates.when she was done,she walked back over to spike and said,"was...was that alright?"she bit her lip.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Ugh...What..?   Ugh...What..? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:24 pm

(Nope, I only got Edward Elric from FMA(AKA Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood.))

"Yeah, why are you so worried if I liked it?"He asked, winking sarcastically, smiling a bit.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Ugh...What..?   Ugh...What..? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:33 pm

(what about annabells instinct to kill?you can use anybodys charrie.but they will have to be a tiger.)

she laughed and pushed him playfully.then went to the bar and laid down a $20 bill."wine please.you want anything?"she turned to him.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Ugh...What..?   Ugh...What..? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:42 pm

He laughed, then wandered over."Eh, Don't wanna get too drunk, Shot of vodka please."He said, laying down a $100 in a woolong.

(a Woolong is the gold coins that are $100 dollars each when you pay for something.)
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Ugh...What..?   Ugh...What..? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:51 pm

(oh.by the way,you can use your edward guy because remember,its my version.)

She put a hand on his."I'm paying."She gave him his money and the man brought it to them.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Ugh... What..?   Ugh...What..? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:23 pm

(Edward has a left robot arm o.o..)

"Oh well,"He said, flipping the coin in the air and catching it again. He drank his shot, but didn't want another.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Ugh...What..?   Ugh...What..? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:52 pm

(i can make a new charrie for you.)

she went over to the table and sat down.then,she got out her other kind of boyish shoes and put them on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ugh...What..?   Ugh...What..? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Ugh...What..?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Human Lands :: Love Handle-
Jump to: