Neko

What...? No! No! NO! It can't be!(Taters..? Maybe? o3o)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

What...? No! No! NO! It can't be!(Taters..? Maybe? o3o) Empty
PostSubject: What...? No! No! NO! It can't be!(Taters..? Maybe? o3o)   What...? No! No! NO! It can't be!(Taters..? Maybe? o3o) Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:18 pm

Neera watched quietly as a huge wolf attacked, her mother she ran over to her mother as the wolf ran off."My daughter, Run into the forest quick!"Her mother said. Neera ran quickly off into the forest, her heart racing adrenaline pumping. She was scared, She came to a cave and decided to hide. She sat there and hid, Her purple eyes searching she couldn't see in the cave. Her glowstick turned on, she turned around seeing something and yipped in shock at the painting made from blood and a wolf pup and wolf adult skeleton beneath it. She was scared worse, She would have to keep this a secret.

She glimpsed around more, just keeping track of what was surrounding her. She was unsure of the area, She felt like someone or something.. was watching her in the cave. As she kept track, She became more scared. She was always afraid of this day, She knew it was coming. She was also afraid, that she would get lost forever. Which she did and that is today, She was in a cave..alone...Nobody to help or care for her. She was lost and stuck, in the Secret Cave for evil woves. She never planned this out, She lied down and a tear slightly dripping from her purple orbs. She put down her little blue Glowstick, she lied there and cried herself to sleep..Waiting for a friend or another female adult wolf to come find her, just to help her.

(yay...First long story except the one in the contests)
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

Awesomeness : 23
Location : Stalking random peoples from inside a random garbage can

PostSubject: Re: What...? No! No! NO! It can't be!(Taters..? Maybe? o3o)   What...? No! No! NO! It can't be!(Taters..? Maybe? o3o) Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:19 pm

A figure wandered past, the glowstick only allowing a silhouette of the wolf to be seen. It stopped, and it'd head turned towards the pup. It was easier to tell that the wolf was limping heavily, and, it looked strange, as if there were no front left leg. As Shaka came into view, it was clear that she didn't have the leg. She gave a kind smile. "Where is your mother, small pup? Did the evil ones get her?" She asked worriedly.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:What...? No! No! NO! It can't be!(Taters..? Maybe? o3o)   What...? No! No! NO! It can't be!(Taters..? Maybe? o3o) Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:27 pm

She woke up with a small yip, she looked at Shika."Yes..It was..a dark..black wolf..I didn't know its name..but my mother told me to run.."She said, her purples sparkling slightly looking at Shika's missing leg placement.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: What...? No! No! NO! It can't be!(Taters..? Maybe? o3o)   What...? No! No! NO! It can't be!(Taters..? Maybe? o3o) Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:33 pm

Shaka noticed the pup looking at her leg. "I know. It's weird, but I learned to live without the leg. Anyway, you should come with me...before they find either of us. They...They probably killed our mother." She said, walking closer.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:What...? No! No! NO! It can't be!(Taters..? Maybe? o3o)   What...? No! No! NO! It can't be!(Taters..? Maybe? o3o) Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:06 pm

"Okay..I guess."She said, slinging her glowstick around her neck, getting up quietly.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: What...? No! No! NO! It can't be!(Taters..? Maybe? o3o)   What...? No! No! NO! It can't be!(Taters..? Maybe? o3o) Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:18 pm

(Geesh. You're obsessed with glowsticks. Was this caused by my charrie, Glostick?)

Shaka no longer smiled. "Hurry. C'mon. They're coming..." She said, limping quickly out of the cave, pausing so the pup could catch up. "I'm Shaka, b the way. You are?" She whispered
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:What...? No! No! NO! It can't be!(Taters..? Maybe? o3o)   What...? No! No! NO! It can't be!(Taters..? Maybe? o3o) Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:02 pm

(Noo...It was caused by DeviantART one day..I searched Glowstick horse then..Glow Horse and I saw a bunch of glow horsies, Now today I searched Glowstick Wolf XDD And I drew a couple of wolves, A female that was named after Alexa's wolf and she looked SOO Emo XD)

She quickly trotted, over to her."I'm .:Neera:."She said quietly. She was shy, around strangers of course!
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: What...? No! No! NO! It can't be!(Taters..? Maybe? o3o)   What...? No! No! NO! It can't be!(Taters..? Maybe? o3o) Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:06 pm

(Ah Wait...You drew Neera? How? And how did you color her? And what's your Deviantart name? Mine's Poptartjam)

Shaka walked around the cave, and paused in the shadows. "Can you turn the glowstick off or something? I know I seem uncaring right now, but, we really need to get out of here, before they catch us." She said quickly (Hm...Do they find and capture them? Or do they escape? You decide Twisted Evil )
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:What...? No! No! NO! It can't be!(Taters..? Maybe? o3o)   What...? No! No! NO! It can't be!(Taters..? Maybe? o3o) Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:53 pm

(Nooo! I didn't draw Neera! I said a drawed a couple wolves!!! -.-)

She whimpered, as a shadow grabbed her. There was slight whimpering...Yips, then soft barking...Then nothing. The shadows had grabbed Neera. All that was left, was her small blue glowstick on the ground next to Shika.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: What...? No! No! NO! It can't be!(Taters..? Maybe? o3o)   What...? No! No! NO! It can't be!(Taters..? Maybe? o3o) Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:56 pm

(Oooh... Send link to the ones you drew? I wanna see! *makes grabby hands at pics*)

Shaka growled, and grabbed the glow stick, following the whimpers...er...the direction she heard them go. "Give me back the pup, and I'll give you...anything. Just don't hurt her." She had decided to adopt the pup, and she needed to get it back, and would even give her life for the pup (Wow....)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:What...? No! No! NO! It can't be!(Taters..? Maybe? o3o)   What...? No! No! NO! It can't be!(Taters..? Maybe? o3o) Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:32 pm

(I took pictures of them on my phooone!! -3-)

The shadowish wolves dropped Neera, and disappeared.

Neera was placed in front of a stone, it had a glowstick hole on it. She barked for Shika to come over, she looked at the hole. She placed her green glowstick in it, her green one was her extra glowstick. The huge walls, came apart and she looked at the door that had opened.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: What...? No! No! NO! It can't be!(Taters..? Maybe? o3o)   What...? No! No! NO! It can't be!(Taters..? Maybe? o3o) Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:21 pm

Shaka's eyes widened. "Whoa...Um....?" She said, and limped over to the opened doors. "Do we go in?" She asked, looking back at Neera.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:What...? No! No! NO! It can't be!(Taters..? Maybe? o3o)   What...? No! No! NO! It can't be!(Taters..? Maybe? o3o) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:46 pm

She looked at the hieroglyphics, "Hmm..says here that..Whoever enters Beware, Pups should enter first. If an adult steps in first, they might see nothing unlikely as a pup would."She read it aloud, apparently understanding Hieroglyphics.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: What...? No! No! NO! It can't be!(Taters..? Maybe? o3o)   What...? No! No! NO! It can't be!(Taters..? Maybe? o3o) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:53 pm

She frowned. "Alright then. You go first. But stay two pawsteps ahead of my, and we leave.he said." S
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:What...? No! No! NO! It can't be!(Taters..? Maybe? o3o)   What...? No! No! NO! It can't be!(Taters..? Maybe? o3o) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:12 pm

She walked in seeing tons of things, she looked around but suddenly four things caught her eye. She looked over at the things, and just walked out not wanting to figure out what they were.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: What...? No! No! NO! It can't be!(Taters..? Maybe? o3o)   What...? No! No! NO! It can't be!(Taters..? Maybe? o3o) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:17 pm

Shaka stayed very close to Neera, not really seeing much. "What are yu seeing?" She asked as she limped along.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:What...? No! No! NO! It can't be!(Taters..? Maybe? o3o)   What...? No! No! NO! It can't be!(Taters..? Maybe? o3o) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:20 pm

"I saw tons of things, but I didn't know what they were.."She said slightly confused, with all the things she saw.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: What...? No! No! NO! It can't be!(Taters..? Maybe? o3o)   What...? No! No! NO! It can't be!(Taters..? Maybe? o3o) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:40 pm

(NU! I just got my ears pierced a couple months ago, and then my earring came out, and I didn't know, and the hole closed up Dx)

Shaka sighed. "What do they look like?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:What...? No! No! NO! It can't be!(Taters..? Maybe? o3o)   What...? No! No! NO! It can't be!(Taters..? Maybe? o3o) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:07 pm

"Glowing...Blue...Amber...Pink...Black...I think they looked like new humans...But not really a human..I think they might be..different.."She said quietly, looking back at the door.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: What...? No! No! NO! It can't be!(Taters..? Maybe? o3o)   What...? No! No! NO! It can't be!(Taters..? Maybe? o3o) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:16 pm

(Ehem...Joseph!)

Shaka tilted her head. "That's not good." She said.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:What...? No! No! NO! It can't be!(Taters..? Maybe? o3o)   What...? No! No! NO! It can't be!(Taters..? Maybe? o3o) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:23 pm

"Not good?!? With me knowing those things are out there, shouldn't we at least explore and try to find them! I think there Demi's!"She said with curiousty in her voice, and sparkles of adventure in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: What...? No! No! NO! It can't be!(Taters..? Maybe? o3o)   What...? No! No! NO! It can't be!(Taters..? Maybe? o3o) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:37 pm

Shaka shook her head. "Because, they could possibly have something...like...weapons or something, and wipe out animals." She said.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:What...? No! No! NO! It can't be!(Taters..? Maybe? o3o)   What...? No! No! NO! It can't be!(Taters..? Maybe? o3o) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:44 pm

"They did have weapons. Well, some of them did.But still, they might be friendly to animals!"She said acting like JayFur, who she never knew about.(XD JayFur is awesome)
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: What...? No! No! NO! It can't be!(Taters..? Maybe? o3o)   What...? No! No! NO! It can't be!(Taters..? Maybe? o3o) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:59 pm

Shaka looked at her. "What human witha weapon doesn't hurt animals?" She said.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:What...? No! No! NO! It can't be!(Taters..? Maybe? o3o)   What...? No! No! NO! It can't be!(Taters..? Maybe? o3o) Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:16 pm

"Devilslayers!"She said, obviously she had been sneaking to houses, and watching what they were watching on the computer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What...? No! No! NO! It can't be!(Taters..? Maybe? o3o)   What...? No! No! NO! It can't be!(Taters..? Maybe? o3o) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next