Neko

blackbeauty(needs mare to sire foals)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Awesomeness : 23
Location : In my fantasy land that's just starting to accept reality

blackbeauty(needs mare to sire foals) Empty
PostSubject: blackbeauty(needs mare to sire foals)   blackbeauty(needs mare to sire foals) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:08 pm

a black racehorse was being pulled out by his owner lilly.he snorted and pawed the ground.lilly stroked him and led him into the stall to get him ready.

~later~

blackbeauty was in the stall to race he looked at the horse beside him tuckfire and reared at him.tuckfire ran away,his owners chaseing him.he snorted gladly and his jockey smiled.the gun went off and the gates opened.blackbeauty was at the back and darkvader was in front.he went faster and faster,then he was in first place!he moved ahead farther and farther.he crossed the finish line."blackbeauty by 5 lengths!"lilly led him to the press,he won a gold medal and roses.lilly led him away and fed him all a horse could ever want.she needed a mare for him to sire foals but who?lilly and blackbeauty went home.they had put a add in the paper saying,"need mare for famous racehorse BLACKBEAUTY."
Back to top Go down
http://alphasoul.webs.com/
Monster

Monster

Awesomeness : 25

PostSubject: Re: blackbeauty(needs mare to sire foals)   blackbeauty(needs mare to sire foals) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:35 pm

Amos stroked his mare's shimmering neck. He finished brushing her and set aside the grooming kit. He had only recently bought Ever, his beautiful racing mare. She had entered enough races and won most of them to be pretty well known. He was considering having her have a foal. New things kept him happy. And he usualy needed all the good mood he could get. He sighed and put the mare in her stall, walking over to where a newspaper sat on a bale of hay. He snatched it up and scaned through the classified adds. He didn't know what he was looking for, he just looked. Finaly he spoted it. An add for a racing stud. How could he honestly be this lucky? OH well, best to not question. He walked to the phone in the barn and dialed a number, thinking distractedly as it rang.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: blackbeauty(needs mare to sire foals)   blackbeauty(needs mare to sire foals) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:02 pm

lilly heard the phone ring and answered it."hello?"she twirled her hair.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: blackbeauty(needs mare to sire foals)   blackbeauty(needs mare to sire foals) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:14 pm

Amos brightened slightly when he heard her pick up. He shushed Ever as she winnied loudly at him. He shook his head and answered the person on the other end. "Uh, hi I'm calling about your ad in the paper. I have a mare of mine I might want bred. She'd been in a few races herself and would probably be a good match for your stalion." He said. And to think that was curt for him.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: blackbeauty(needs mare to sire foals)   blackbeauty(needs mare to sire foals) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:26 pm

"oh um..........."she wrustled papers around nerveously,"yes,alright i have my own breeding center so you can just take your mare here.""i will meet you at the outback,is that fine?"she was so nervous.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: blackbeauty(needs mare to sire foals)   blackbeauty(needs mare to sire foals) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:53 pm

Amos would have laughed, but that wasn't something he did often. He wasn't the laughing type. Even if he found it hilarious that the girl was so danged nervous. Oh well, what little sence of humor he had was usualy lost on people. " No need to work yourself up into a nervous wreck. And, yeah, that's fine. I'll be there soon, my place isn't so far off. Just take a chill pill hm?" he said, not waiting for a respose but hanging up. He was edgy like that sometimes, people just had to learn to deal. He pushed his favorite sunglasses into their place and moved to Ever's stall. He put her halter on and cliped the lead to it. She pranced excitedly, though calmed at his touch. He led her to the trailer casualy, loading her without a hastle and got in His black ford truck. He drove off, quick but very careful of his cargo as he drove to the place where Center was. He drove up slowly, eye's scaning the suroundings. He liked what he saw as he drove along.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: blackbeauty(needs mare to sire foals)   blackbeauty(needs mare to sire foals) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:03 pm

she had the flower pastures:mares giveing birth
the breeding center:to breed
the sunny moon:the grazeing pastures
and the sunset:the barn

she looked at the phone and shrugged.she rushed to blackbeautys stall groomed him,fed him,and stroked him.then led him to the breeding center,which was a huge pasture.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: blackbeauty(needs mare to sire foals)   blackbeauty(needs mare to sire foals) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:11 pm

He pulled the truck to a stop near the breeding center. Amos got out with an easy leap. He didn't really have to walk, but he had no with to scare the crap outta people. Standing at his full height, that happened easily enough. His hair was black, styled in spikes and had electric blue tips. He didn't always seem like a horse person to most people, but that was their problem. He walked over to the trailer and opened the door, bringing out his Shining black mare. Forever Silver pranced around a bit, head held high. Her face had a patch of striking white and she also had some white markings on her legs. Amos led her over to where Lilly held blackbeauty. He tempted a smile,"Hi, I spoke with you on the phone. I'm Amos, and this is my mare Forever Silver." He said, peting Ever's neck lightly as she stood.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: blackbeauty(needs mare to sire foals)   blackbeauty(needs mare to sire foals) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:23 pm

"oh your mare is beautiful."she looked at him and led blackbeauty into the pasture.he neighed loudly and whinnyed to silver,"hello."
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: blackbeauty(needs mare to sire foals)   blackbeauty(needs mare to sire foals) Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:50 pm

Amos forced a smile, "Thanks, I really like your horse" He added, noding at blackbeauty. He led the mare over to the pasture. She bobed her head in slight excitment, "Well, hello yourself. I'm Forever silver. Call me ever, or silver." She said in a bit of a flirty tone. She flicked her tail at him.

((THERE! O.o Meh postied x3))
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: blackbeauty(needs mare to sire foals)   blackbeauty(needs mare to sire foals) Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:53 pm

lilly~"thanks."she smiled at him.

blackbeauty~he whinnyed and said,"i love that name,my name is blackbeauty but you can call me beauty."he stepped toward her.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: blackbeauty(needs mare to sire foals)   blackbeauty(needs mare to sire foals) Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:01 pm

((*sigh* your not suposed to post BACK! stooopid!))

Ever snorted. "Hm, you do have a nice name too." She said

(has to go, we got dialup soz need to clear phone line)
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: blackbeauty(needs mare to sire foals)   blackbeauty(needs mare to sire foals) Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:11 pm

blackbeauty~"i know a great place where we can graze."he said pawing the ground.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: blackbeauty(needs mare to sire foals)   blackbeauty(needs mare to sire foals) Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:12 pm

then it wouldn't be rp dumbbell!oh okay bye.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: blackbeauty(needs mare to sire foals)   blackbeauty(needs mare to sire foals) Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:23 pm

(( hahahahahaha didn't think you'd actualy take me SERIOUS! bwahaaha! ))

Ever pranced hapily, "Well that sounds nice."

Amos uncliped her lead so she could move freely.

((THE MUSE DIED! *huggles dead muse*))
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: blackbeauty(needs mare to sire foals)   blackbeauty(needs mare to sire foals) Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:10 pm

blackbeauty~he trotted to were the grazeing spot was and said,"so do you know why you were brought here?"he smiled at her soft teddy brown eyes sparkled with excitement.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: blackbeauty(needs mare to sire foals)   blackbeauty(needs mare to sire foals) Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:51 pm

Ever followed him at a trot. She settled next to him and grabed a mouthful of grass, chewing happily, "Hun, I don't belive I'm all that thick-headed." She said, flicking her tail at him. He tone was only sort of mocking, mostly playful and flirty.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: blackbeauty(needs mare to sire foals)   blackbeauty(needs mare to sire foals) Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:02 pm

he whinnyed and said,"well i will go over there and see what their talking about."he trotted over to them and perked his ears.

lilly~"well i hope that silver's and beauty's foal will be a good racehorse,i'm possitive that it will be."she smiled.

blackbeauty~he snorted and trotted back to the grazing place."h-hey i think we were here to mate."he looked at her and then said,"lilly said that she hoped our foal would be good."he looked back at them and snorted,flareing his nostrils.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: blackbeauty(needs mare to sire foals)   blackbeauty(needs mare to sire foals) Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:03 pm

Ever sniffed. "Hm." She said. SHe pricked her ears and swished her tail.

Amos noded, "I'm sure. They both are great racers, they should pass that trait to the foal." He said. He wanted to smile a little, but it wasn't hapening.

Ever snorted. SHe didn't know why her owner was like that. She did know he was different, "Yes, that is what they are talking of." She said. Her hearing was excelent.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: blackbeauty(needs mare to sire foals)   blackbeauty(needs mare to sire foals) Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:54 pm

lilly~she laughed and said,"come on,lets leave them alone."she walked inside.

blackbeauty~he lokked at her and flared his nostrils,"well now what do we do?"he looked at her calmly.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: blackbeauty(needs mare to sire foals)   blackbeauty(needs mare to sire foals) Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:43 pm

Amos managed a half smile and walked slowly aftewr her. He wasn't one to rush, unless he had to.

Ever turned, coming back to reality. She looked at blackbeauty, "Hm, up to you then stud." She said. Flirtyness was in her nature.

((OMG! I hate that stupid america's got talent! xP random))
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: blackbeauty(needs mare to sire foals)   blackbeauty(needs mare to sire foals) Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:10 pm

(weally? i do to*slaps me in the face*told you i was crazy)

lilly~she fixed some sandwitches and sat down.

blackbeauty~he walked back a little ears pinned back,scared."i-i."he stammered.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: blackbeauty(needs mare to sire foals)   blackbeauty(needs mare to sire foals) Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:04 pm

Amos sat next to lily, leaning back lazily. He was just really chill. Usualy..

Ever smiled at him calmingly, "Hey, chilax." She said. Dang, amos must be geting to her.. She niped at blackbeauty's withers sort of playfuly, sidesteping out of his reach with a little nicker. She shook her mane, slightly playful.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: blackbeauty(needs mare to sire foals)   blackbeauty(needs mare to sire foals) Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:09 pm

lilly~she handed him a sandwich.

blackbeauty~he laughed and tugged her main playfully."you know thay won't leave until we mate.so what do we do?"he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: blackbeauty(needs mare to sire foals)   blackbeauty(needs mare to sire foals) Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:30 pm

She tossed her head and laughed slightly, "Hm, well I hope two and two maked four and we should do what is expected then. Or what?" She said. She let out her heat scent a little.

Amos took the sandwich, munching on it distractedly, "Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: blackbeauty(needs mare to sire foals)   blackbeauty(needs mare to sire foals) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next