Neko

Where Have They Gone?

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Where Have They Gone?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tatertots

tatertots

Awesomeness : 23
Location : Stalking random peoples from inside a random garbage can

Where Have They Gone? Empty
PostSubject: Where Have They Gone?   Where Have They Gone? Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:27 am

Zella sat on her owners' doorstep, wondering where they'd gone. They'd put boxes into their truck and driven away. She was sitting here, waiting to be let inside so she could eat. She hadn't eaten anything since her owners went away. Somehow she knew they wouldn't return, but she wouldn't let the hope die. She laid across the top step, sad eye watching the cars flash by. She decided to leave this place, and go find something to eat. She stood, and trotted a few yards away, where she smelled food. A shiny container held the delicious smells, and she used a huge paw to knock it over. The lid flew off, and ignoring the loud clattering sound, she grabbed a large hunk of unwanted meat, and ran to her doorstep. She began eating, as the man picked up the garbage and putting it back in the trashcan, grumbling. She watched him as she ate, hoping he wouldn't notice her. He didn't. He went back inside, and Zella finished her meal in peace.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Awesomeness : 25

PostSubject: Re: Where Have They Gone?   Where Have They Gone? Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:30 am

(((hmmm... well, she needs to get out sometime xP)))

Tamar walked along slowly, watching cars drive by with little interest. She wore a jean jacket, hands stuffed in the pockets. Her bright amber eyes searched her suroundings as she moved forward. It was sort of clod outside she noticed, frowning slightly. She was a warm weather 'person' herself. This just didn't work for her. Tamar paused as she noticed a dog on someone's porch. Hmm, soething told her this wasn't a looked after pet. No, this was all wrong. Who would leave the poor animal? Truly a horible thing to do to the creature.

(eh, dat suuuuuuuuucked)
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Where Have They Gone?   Where Have They Gone? Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:39 am

(Nuh uh.... And, like my siggy?)

Zella lifted her head, perking her ears up. She sniffed the air for her owners, as she thought she'd seen them. Her hope suddenly died, when she realized she'd never see them again...wait a minute...what was that smell? She sniffed again. It smelled of dog...and also...human? She sat up, and looked around, but only saw a human girl across the street. She whined, hoping the girl would come to give her some company. (I've done research on Tamar xD)
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Where Have They Gone?   Where Have They Gone? Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:48 am

(((x3 research.... and, yes, your siggy is awesome!)))

Tamar turned, looking at the dog. Poor thing.. She made up her mind and walked over to it. She dug in her pocket, finding a bag of beef jery with a couple pices left. She dug a couple out, knawing on one and offering another to Zella. She sat on the porch next to the dog, chewing her pice of jerky contentedly, "Its pretty good." She told the dog. He words might be audible to the dog, seeing as she had a wolf shift. Hm, they would see how things went.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Where Have They Gone?   Where Have They Gone? Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:03 am

Zella took the piece of jerky, but wore an expression of surprise. This human could speak in dog language. "Um...How can you talk in canine language?" She asked, wide-eyed as she chewed the beef. She finished it, and gave a doggy smile to the girl. (Blech)
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Where Have They Gone?   Where Have They Gone? Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:16 am

She grined, "Cause, its part of what I am. I'm part werewolf. So speaking you're language is relaitvly easy." She said. Tamar finished her piece ans grabed another one. Now she had the frigin munchies! She offered another pice, before she atempted eating them all.. no good.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Where Have They Gone?   Where Have They Gone? Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:25 am

Zella snatched the offered piece, then chuckled at Tamar. "wolves live in packs...so does that mean you have a...family? Or a mate?" She asked, her eyes shining with sadness and hurt. Her stupid owners. Why would they leave her? Why couldn't they take her with them? What had she done wrong?
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Where Have They Gone?   Where Have They Gone? Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:39 am

She smiled a little. I have Shangar. Well, we've been fighting, but I think everything is fine now. An I actualy live in a sort of pack with others of my kind."
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Where Have They Gone?   Where Have They Gone? Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:41 pm

"Oh...You're lucky." Zella said sadly. "My owners left me, and I can't for the life of me think of why. Do you think I''ve done something wrong? I try to do everything right." She said. Her ears drooped, and she lowered her head. (Muse died)
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Where Have They Gone?   Where Have They Gone? Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:44 pm

She frowned slightly, wondering who the heck would do that, "Hun, I can't think of even one reason to do such a thing." She said kindly, puting her arm over Zella's back. Her amber eyes held a concerned sincerity as she looked at the dog.

(((eh...)))
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Where Have They Gone?   Where Have They Gone? Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:46 pm

Zella lay her head in Tamar's lap. "I wish there was someone who wanted me." She said. (*hint hint*)
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Where Have They Gone?   Where Have They Gone? Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:58 pm

Tamar smiled warmly at the dog, peting her head happily, "Well, I want you. You're a great dog. And, I see no reason I couldn't take in you home if you wanted." She said. Really, she was part wolf in a way, so why not bring in a dog? She saw nothing to sugest she shouldn't.

((hmmm.. I only control one leader.. I wonder what we can get outta Rockeh, and cass when she gets here to meh granparents house and will maybeh posteh! o-o epicness..))
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Where Have They Gone?   Where Have They Gone? Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:13 pm

(Confusing, but...ok...)

Zella lifted her head, and her eyes smiled. "I'd love to go home with you..." She said.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Where Have They Gone?   Where Have They Gone? Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:21 pm

(((cause there are three Valf leaders in the pack. I have one, Alexander. Soz, imma wonderin what anyone else will do, maybe we see if Rockeh make us some drama! xP but yeah... x3 cass is meh bff in rl)))

Tamar grined, "Awesome. Would you like to go now? Or, if you want, I don't think anyone new bought the house. I can pick the lock and let you go in and, like say goodbye to your old home if you would like. It's completly up to you what we do." She said.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Where Have They Gone?   Where Have They Gone? Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:30 pm

(Oooohhhh xD)

She stood. "Let's go now. I hate it here already." She said. (Topic in the Outskirts?)
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Where Have They Gone?   Where Have They Gone? Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:36 pm

(((yes! xP or maybe on just the main page. cause all the freekin topics are on the outskirts... but then again, so far people join, then they make no more posts in the pack lands at all... depressing)))

Tamar grinned, geting up. "Well, okay then! Off we go." SHe said, starting to her home.

(cbox with meh! xP free cans o monsta Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where Have They Gone?   Where Have They Gone? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Where Have They Gone?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Human Lands :: Horseshoe Bend-
Jump to: