Neko

falicity is single(for tato only)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
deadly rose~alpha

Awesomeness : 20

falicity is single(for tato only) Empty
PostSubject: falicity is single(for tato only)   falicity is single(for tato only) Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:07 am

falacity walked into the bar,blonde curles bouncing as she walked.her purple eyes scanned the mirror as she was looking at her dark blue dress with 4 inch silver high heels.she sat at the bar and and laid a $20 dollar bill on the counter."wine please."he gave it to her and she picked it up drank all 3 shots.some men were coming her way and she went outside.she looked at the silver moon and the twinkling stars that told stories above her.the memories came back to her.her boyfriend alix had been killed in a plane crash.she went to the fountain of love."you think you know love?i use to and that crash took him from me."she began crying and got in the fountain.still crying,"every time i step outside i'm searching for love,and you know what it fails."now she was talking at medium voice level."he gave me everything!and all i want is somebody to love me back is that to much to ask?"she had carried a bottle of wine out with her and drank it."all i want is love."
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

Awesomeness : 23
Location : Stalking random peoples from inside a random garbage can

PostSubject: Re: falicity is single(for tato only)   falicity is single(for tato only) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:37 pm

Brian had walked out of the building himself, and noticed a girl standing in the fountain. He walked slowly up to her, as he realized she was crying. "Is something wrong?" He asked a he sat on the edge of the fountain. "You can tell me. I'm trustworthy." He smiled, trying to cheer her up a little.

falicity is single(for tato only) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSF-Po9qPYjlpC24EcckUnx5nHloJRdRj1TpQhlHs84qUPs6f2ppg
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Location : In my fantasy land that's just starting to accept reality

PostSubject: Re: falicity is single(for tato only)   falicity is single(for tato only) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:31 pm

she had buried her face in her hands but still didn't look."my boyfriend died in a plane crash and every time i step outside i'm looking for love."she looked up at him and saw him smileing.she also smiled and washed the tears away."i'm falicity.you?"her blonde hair shimered in the night.
Back to top Go down
http://alphasoul.webs.com/
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: falicity is single(for tato only)   falicity is single(for tato only) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:56 pm

His smile grew wider, happy to see the smile on her face. "I'm Brian. Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry." He was going to ask her when it happened, but if it made her sad to talk about it, he wouldn't.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: falicity is single(for tato only)   falicity is single(for tato only) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:12 pm

"i like that name.and thanks."she sat beside him and said,"i have two coins."she smiled and her eyes sparkled.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: falicity is single(for tato only)   falicity is single(for tato only) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:00 pm

Brian continued his smile. "Then make to wishes. Maybe something good wil happen to you tonight. Two chances." He said as he looked at her eyes. They were beautiful. He looked down at the ground almost as soon as he'd looked.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: falicity is single(for tato only)   falicity is single(for tato only) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:12 pm

she smiled and said,"you sure you don't want to make a wish?"she put a hand on his.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: falicity is single(for tato only)   falicity is single(for tato only) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:14 pm

Brian moved his hand so he could close his fingers around Falicity's hand. "I'm sure. I have everything I could ever want." He said brightly
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: falicity is single(for tato only)   falicity is single(for tato only) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:20 pm

she gripped his hand and threw the coins in the fountain.she kissed him and let go of his hands so she could wrap her hands around his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: falicity is single(for tato only)   falicity is single(for tato only) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:23 pm

Brian was surprised at first, then kissed her back. he paused, said "I guess you found what you were looking for." And kissed her again.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: falicity is single(for tato only)   falicity is single(for tato only) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:29 pm

she laughed,"i already have everthing that i want also."she kissed him again.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: falicity is single(for tato only)   falicity is single(for tato only) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:35 pm

He smiled as he kissed her. He broke away for a minute to catch his breath, then resume kissing...again. "Private room?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: falicity is single(for tato only)   falicity is single(for tato only) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:42 pm

"my house?"she stopped kissing him and got up.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: falicity is single(for tato only)   falicity is single(for tato only) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:27 pm

He stood as well. Works for me. "Take my car?" He asked. He pointed to his car.

Pic of car:

falicity is single(for tato only) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSm2XbLQsjS_q4MZb8kBeR9yZjNkFNympDQmMfiHXHP1fHA2dKFPg
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: falicity is single(for tato only)   falicity is single(for tato only) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:49 pm

"nice car,and sure."she went to it and waited for him to unlock the car.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: falicity is single(for tato only)   falicity is single(for tato only) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:52 pm

Her pressed the unlock button on his keychain remote. "You wanna drive her?" He asked, smiling.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: falicity is single(for tato only)   falicity is single(for tato only) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:55 pm

she heard lightning and suddenly it hit the head of the fountain of love.she screamed and said,"um if you want to get pulled over then yes ,because i'm not wanting to get struck by lightning."she was scared.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: falicity is single(for tato only)   falicity is single(for tato only) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:06 pm

He pulled her close. "I won't let you get struck by lightning. And, I won't worry abut getting pulled over. I've gotten out of it tons of times before." he said, smiling slightly dmysteriously
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: falicity is single(for tato only)   falicity is single(for tato only) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:13 pm

"alright you asked for it."she chuckled.she turned on the car and drove at full speed swirling around cars and down her driveway up to her house.she stepped out of the car and which the site had brung forth a mansion."i'm really glad we weren't pulled over."she laughed and went inside."well,i have 8 bedrooms,6 bathrooms,a kitchen,and a liveingroom."she looked at him and grasped his arm,"are you hungry?"she twirled her curles back into place.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: falicity is single(for tato only)   falicity is single(for tato only) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:19 pm

He looked around the house. "Nice. And, a little hungry, but you don't need to feed me." He said, as he still took in the house.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: falicity is single(for tato only)   falicity is single(for tato only) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:26 pm

"oh,but i insist."she kissed him and stopped kissing him, smileing.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: falicity is single(for tato only)   falicity is single(for tato only) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:33 pm

He smiled back. " Alright then." He said with a light chuckle in his voice.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: falicity is single(for tato only)   falicity is single(for tato only) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:36 pm

she smiled big and went to the kitchen."how about some burgers with fries and a dr.pepper?or do you want something else?"she went to him and looked into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: falicity is single(for tato only)   falicity is single(for tato only) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:39 pm

His eyes sparkled as she looked into them. "It's perfectly fine with me. I love burgers, fries, and Dr. Pepper." He said, grinning wily before kissing her lightly.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: falicity is single(for tato only)   falicity is single(for tato only) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:43 pm

she laughed and broke away makeing the food.

~later~

she set the food in front of him,"hope you like it."she kissed his cheek.she had made a salad for herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: falicity is single(for tato only)   falicity is single(for tato only) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next