Neko

Oh Crap. (Percy?)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Oh Crap. (Percy?)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
viperess

viperess

Awesomeness : 24

Oh Crap. (Percy?)               Empty
PostSubject: Oh Crap. (Percy?)    Oh Crap. (Percy?)               Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:49 pm

"DUCK!" The siblings were busy jumping out of the way of a massive hellhound. They were the children of Ares, and their friend from the Athena cabin was fighting next to them. They were all near their adult years, the booy 22, the Athena girl 21, and the boys sister 17. They yelled random words at each other, ducking and dodging blows expertly. Somehow, even thow the Ares campers had lived right near camp, for their entire lives they hadn't been found. It took that Athena girl and a centuar to find that they were demigods. That little fact had ruined their day, but it had improved their lives... Somehow.

"CRAP!" The dogs massive tail,lined with sharpbone arrows, smashed into the 17 year olf, knowcking her out. "BLAYDE!" Her brother, Bullet, was p*ssed off now. He jumped on the dogs back, and with one quick jab, the animal dissolved into yellow dust. Then, the boy and the girl carried Blayde to the imnfirmary.
Back to top Go down
http://scarletrose.proboards.com/
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

PostSubject: Oh Crap. (Percy?)   Oh Crap. (Percy?)               Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:08 pm

(How come you ALWAYS whine for ME?)

Percy walked in the imnfirmary, he frowned."What happened? Maybe I can help?"He asked concernly. He played around with some liquid in a bottle, he observed it and noticed this was a wound healing potion."This might work...No..Wait.."He put it back, and grabbed a green bottle, "Here. This might work."He said handing the bottle to Bullet."Apply it to the hurting spots and sore spots in order for it to work."He said.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

Awesomeness : 23
Location : Stalking random peoples from inside a random garbage can

PostSubject: Re: Oh Crap. (Percy?)    Oh Crap. (Percy?)               Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:07 pm

(*sneaks in* Ehem. You should probably use nectar, which is the food of the gods. It has healing power, but I must warn you, too much can kill a demi-god. Turn him o ashes. Oh. Before I forget, Can I bring Annabeth in? Pwease?)
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Awesomeness : 25

PostSubject: Re: Oh Crap. (Percy?)    Oh Crap. (Percy?)               Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:30 pm

( *sneAks over quietly through tall grass* may I join PWEASE!? I has a demigodess in mind. *snifs*)
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Oh Crap. (Percy?)    Oh Crap. (Percy?)               Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:11 pm

(erm.about nectar,i have read the books so i knoow about that. and YES BOTH OF YOU MAY JOIN. Im sorry right now ima little scared cuz the cutest midget in school is skating in my parking lot... looking at me through the window. OH, And cuz ur awesome and you have Percy >.<)

Bullet spared no mind. "Eregrr...." He was begining to mumble random phrases such as "Herrrrrees..." and "Geller... Heuol houd..." He began applying the stuff while the girl in the black, known as "X" dripped small drops of nectar nto Blayde's mouth. Although asleep, she was moaning and groaning.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Oh Crap. (Percy?)    Oh Crap. (Percy?)               Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:20 pm

Britomartis, known by her closer friends as Dicte, walked slowly over to the infirmery. She had heard the battle but had been too far away to make it here in time to do anything. She tossed her dark hair from her eyes as she wandered along. Her mind distracted easily sometimes. She entered the room where Blayde was being treated. She sat down on an empty coy and watched the others intently. She fingered her long golden bow thoughtfuly as she listened and watched, picking up every detail of the goings on around her.

Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Oh Crap. (Percy?)    Oh Crap. (Percy?)               Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:20 am

Annabeth, who'd been looking for Percy, walked up to Chiron, to ask where he was. She nodded as he told her, and she ran off towards the infirmary.

Annabeth walked through the building, eyeing the other demi-gods who been wounding during various kinds of practice. She walked quickly. She found the room Chiron had told her about, and entered. "Hey Percy. I was wondering if you'd like to....Oh." She said as she noticed the girl laying on the cot, and an older boy and another girl, treating her wounds. She remembered hearing a fight, but she'd guessed that a monster had gotten through the magic barrier surrounding the camp, and some campers were just fighting it off. Guess not. "What happened?" She asked, studying the newcomers. They seemed alright. The ones beside the girl, that is. (Fail post. Sorreh. I'm really sick today v.v)
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Oh Crap. (Percy?)    Oh Crap. (Percy?)               Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:46 am

Dicte watched Annabeth enter with a tilt of her head. She had aparently come for Percy. What else was new? She considered wether or not to mention how stupid Annabeths last question really was. Dicte was in no mood to fight, so she decided not. But really, the bloodied bodies on the ground of hellhounds scattered about camp weren't enough? Oh well. Some demigodess,"Hellhounds. They happened." she answered. She sat carefuly on the edge of her unocupied cot, muttering quietly to her self,"Wish I got to em before they reached camp, picked em off one by one..." she growled almost inaudibly. She did so enjoy the hunt. Great fun...
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Oh Crap.(Percy?)   Oh Crap. (Percy?)               Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:22 pm

"Hello, Annabeth."He nearly said in a growly voice. He looked at a burn on his arm, and suddenly hid it with his sleeve. He growled under his breath, His burn flimmed which hurt him, He was about to yell in pain, but instead he ran to the water quickly. He yelled in pain as he jumped in the water, his burn fading quietly. He floated onto shore, looking weak from the flimming."Curse you Athena...and you're fire place...."He said looking at his wrist, suddenly marked with the words: 'Athena's flame...Curses thee one of Posideon....' The water wooshed him back over and landed on his feet."Sorry bout' that."He said hidng one hand in his pocket.

(The burn is from Athena she burned him by accidently making his arm back into the fire.Annd...now he's cursed by the fire. Because Athena HATED Posideon AND Medusa.)
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Oh Crap. (Percy?)    Oh Crap. (Percy?)               Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:27 pm

Annabeth glared at Percy. "What?" She said. She hated when people said anything in disrespect towards her mother, although she'd only met her once. Her gaze softened a little, and she walked over to him. "Hey...You ok?" She asked, a flash of worry crossing her face. She glanced down. "Why are you hiding your hand, Percy?" She asked, looking up, and raising her brow. She straightened, and continued staring. (Fail -.-)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Oh Crap.(Percy?)   Oh Crap. (Percy?)               Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:09 pm

"Nothing. It's completely nothing."He said trying to hide the truth.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Oh Crap. (Percy?)    Oh Crap. (Percy?)               Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:10 am

She walked forward, and grabbed his wrist, pulling his hand slowly out of his pocket. She read what it said and looked up at Percy, anger burning in her eyes, though she kept her temper under control. "How did you get this?" she asked, looking at it.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Oh Crap. (Percy?)    Oh Crap. (Percy?)               Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:39 am

Dicte sat on the edge of the cot, legs swinging back and forth. A disbeliving smirk slid across her mouth as she listened to Percy and Annabeth's conversation. Heh. She turned to face them, still smiling. Nothing, pft, no such thing as nothing! He was hiding something. Always interesting.. But what? Well she didn't need to know that but still.. "Aw, the Percy has lieing skills!" she said.

(now that was a fail... Used up my muse.. Sad.)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Oh Crap.(Percy?)   Oh Crap. (Percy?)               Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:12 pm

He yanked his arm away, he growled."You're mother burned me. And now, I'm cursed. I should just die. But I can't and this curse will do an-"He paused sensing the water disturbance."Oh crap...."His curse mark flimmed, causing a massive outburst of uncontrollable water, only it didn't make it past in order to take Percy down into the waters."Oh, and Dicte? is it? well, Shut up. You don't know how to control water, call my father's steed of water. or fight Luke. Well the Luke part you probably could do. But not to survive seven deadly sins this curse is going to give me."He said. He glared at the water, sending a note: Go back in the ocean or I'll get Poseidon. The water flowed back in the ocean. He looked at Annabeth.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Oh Crap. (Percy?)    Oh Crap. (Percy?)               Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:15 pm

She fluttered her eye lashes, unfazed. Mostly because letting things get to her caused some massive breakdowns. So bad she almost didn't recover the last time. Oh well. Past is past and you are what you are. No matter what. Besides, she didn't have to take this, or did she? Nopesy, but she didn't feel like leaving. Any-who, back to topic,"Your so right. I couldn't, or could I? Judgment isn't something you make in a second." She said. She had to choke back some words that would make Percy mad. She didn't want a fight here,"Besides. I'm a daughter of Zeus. Why would I care of water?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Oh Crap.(Percy?)   Oh Crap. (Percy?)               Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:26 pm

He raised a fist at Dictes, "I could have drowned your father in a lake if I wanted to. But I can't!"He growled. His anger nearly steaming, "Just because I'm cursed by Athena does not mean I am stopped from fighting beasts!"He lost his temper."Another reason just because of Athena, Does not mean you have to overhear us! I don't like eavesdropping people! I don't even like Zeus! Just because I saved my father nearly going out there to be killed does not mean I am being nice to Zeus! I was just returning the lightning bolt! So, Bug off! You don't need to know what goes on in my life! It's my life not yours!"He shouted in a growly voice.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Oh Crap. (Percy?)    Oh Crap. (Percy?)               Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:12 pm

She scoffed slightly. Unperturbed. Like she really cared what he even did. Now that's self-absorbed right there. huh. But really, she had nothing to do. Percy was lucky he had Annabeth to at least talk with. She had no one. She wasn't exactly the most social of Demigoddesses though. But still. She didn't have anyone. She just got to train here, alone and frankly bored outta her mind. Oh well again. She outta just go die in a hole. Maybe she would. Sounded good enough. Dicte got up and walked out, with no actual direction. Here came the break down. Oh what fun. Her eyes lost all focus and she walked quickly and quietly away from the infirmary. She didn't fight, not her style.

Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Oh Crap. (Percy?)   Oh Crap. (Percy?)               Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:38 am

'Son..No need to lose temper. Now, please go apologize to Dictes.' His father sent that message to him."Father..."He mumbled. 'Go apologize!' "Fine..."He mumbled again. He jogged over to Dictes."Sorry for yelling at you, Dictes. And please, don't ask me why I'm apologizing."He said. He stopped jogging and walked beside her. He notice something move in the waters, but he ignored it.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Oh Crap. (Percy?)    Oh Crap. (Percy?)               Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:11 pm

Annabeth just stood there, trying not to laugh as Percy lost his temper. She normally would've jumped in to calm him down, but she knew he'd calm down by himself. She'd obviously been forgotten for the moment, so she walked a bit down steam and sat at the edge of the water, drawing in it with her finger. She sighed, then slapped the water, sending a spray everywhere. Why had her mother cursed Percy? What had he done to deserve it? She'd would've asked her mother, but, unfortunately, she was all the way in Olympus.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Oh Crap. (Percy?)   Oh Crap. (Percy?)               Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:46 pm

Percy began running off quickly, he stopped when he entered a gate. This was his father's favorite spot, he knew this. He dived in the lake, which was called "Memory Lake" he came here when stressed, suddenly it hit him....The reason why he was cursed...was..Because Athena hated Poseidon! He rose to the waters, the curse flimmed on him making a kraken pull him down...He didn't have time to yell for help....The lake glowed for a minute...sending a red aurora as a S.O.S. the least thing his father could do. The kraken had chained him to a rock in the lake, and left Percy there....

(Drama just to get Taters crying LMFAO :3)
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Oh Crap. (Percy?)    Oh Crap. (Percy?)               Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:48 pm

((lol I just realised that the goth girl,X,is Annabeths's sister lol))

The three finally emerged, the girllimping on her brother. Bullet held her steady as they exited the place,ignoring all the other children. He carried her back to the cabin,leaving X to sit outside. She felt eerie sitting next to the Ares cabin,with a boar head on the front.

A rumble,loud, close. Not thunder. The... ground?" A small girl,barely 13, entered the camp, her black hair covering her face. A smirk rose from deepwithin her. She trodded up the hill, dragging along a long pouch. She was dressed in leather, and her eyes sparkled,although they were black. "So,this is Camp Haf-Blood. Our long lost enemie. She mumbled a little more to herself, then continued her investigation. "Jupiter, Juno, Neptune, and my father... Diana... Mercry... Vulcan... Mars... Venus... All here..." When she stopped at the Vulcan cabin, she stared into the questioning eyes of Bullet and Blayde.

((lemmeeknow if you know who allof these are... I'll give you a cookie! lol OH and Ill give you a puppy if you find out who her father is... tehe... I gave you a hint...))
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Oh Crap. (Percy?)    Oh Crap. (Percy?)               Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:43 pm

( all I know is Mars is the roman god of war... I'm not very educated... sad... and I cant write cause we are going to getz on a plane nowz... ill post in a few days or soz, depending...)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Oh Crap. (Percy?)   Oh Crap. (Percy?)               Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:07 pm

(Hmm...Vulcan the god of volcanos/ fire, Jupiter the king of all gods, Mars the roman god of war, Venus the goddess of love, Diana the goddess of the hunt and moon, Mercury the god of planet/trade and messenger, Juno married to Jupiter/ Queen of gods and goddesses, and Neptune was the god of water and sea, Annd...X's father is Zeus, Because Hera is a sister to Athena I believe. I am very educated :3)

Percy sat at the bottom of the lake, chained to a rock. He felt the essence of someone new, an enemy of his father's only..it was the daughter, he didn't care, he was stuck in a bottom of a lake cause of the stupid curse.'Stupid curse, Stupid Athena, Stupid KRAKEN! Stupid Zeus! STUPID CHAIN STUPID FRIGGIN EVERYTHING!'He thought. He glared at the top of the lake, wondering if Grover or Annabeth would find him.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Oh Crap. (Percy?)    Oh Crap. (Percy?)               Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:13 pm

((..... What? LOL You guys were right, these were the roman gods. But when I said guess her parent i was talking about the newcomer, and X is the daughter of Athena so shes Annabeths sister. I have mass confusion. Oh and her dads Dis, or Hades. *cheesy grin*)

She flipped her hand out, the three-sized-too-big jacket letting it slip through easily. She felt her pulse, nodded, and turned. She stood on the hill, glaring out over camp. "Stupid Greeks. CIVIS ROMANUS SUM!" She called in latin, continuing to mumble in the forign language. "I am the grandchild of Augustus himself. I diserve recignition! To be born to a God, to!" She shook her head, scowling to herself. Finally, she teetered her way down to the group of people,much, much older people. But what would have even slightly scared most her age, didn't even come close to scaving her. She had helped lead them to victory at mount Tam, for Dis' Sakes! "Hello, Greeks? Where is your hippocentarus named Chiron? I need to speak with him. It is a matter of urgency." The way she talked... Was so elegant yet deadly serious. "Now."

A boy around fifteen entered the camp, his blond hair falling placed beautifully on his head, his blue eyes shining like stars. He held a golden coin in his hand tightly, ready to flip it and produce either a spear or a sword. His jaw was set in such a way that you just knew he radiated confidence, like he could jumpin the air and fly up and up just because he wanted to. He turned his head, his purple shirt rustling in the wind. "Versuviana! Quiet. Don't tell them. They hve no need to know." He found his way to his friend, putting protective arm around her.

Ssecretly, he liked Versuviana, as weird as that might be. With his dad and her dad, he guesed they would be cousins, but its ok when jour parents are gods. Dating someone from the same parent would be disgusting. But,gods don't jave DNA, so he figured he wouldgo for it... eventually.

((now, guess who his father is. LOL. I gave you a clue.))
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Oh Crap. (Percy?)   Oh Crap. (Percy?)               Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:36 pm

(god d it, I need someone from either my side of charries to find him, or one of taters, or yours. Oh, I'm guessing her father is Dis this time xP)

Percy nearly strained to be underwater longer than he should, he stared at the chain...slowly his eyes following it into...something looking like a cave. He didn't bother, he sensed his father paniccing, he was straining because he wasn't used to being underwater for so long. He heard new people enter AGAIN, he thought he would faint from straining so hard. He tried swimming up, but the chain pulled him downward. He sighed and gave in, he wasn't like his father. He was stupidic, he was idiotic, though...he was calling himself that. He pulled upward again, but he was yanked down and slammed on the sandy bottom floor of the small lake-like pond.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh Crap. (Percy?)    Oh Crap. (Percy?)               Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Oh Crap. (Percy?)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next