Neko

Verusia Tavern

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Verusia Tavern

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
tatertots

tatertots

Awesomeness : 23
Location : Stalking random peoples from inside a random garbage can

Verusia Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Verusia Tavern   Verusia Tavern Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:31 pm

Becca 's dress stuck to her as she worked. Her hair stuck to her neck as well. It was hot,yet she continued clean the counter tops. Her father had put her to cleaning up the tavern her family owned, which, was named after her mother. She paused, wiped her forehead, and went back to her duty. She very much wished someone would enter the humid tavern, so she could forget about the task at hand, and serve someone. Or at least, have someone to talk to.

Verusia Tavern Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTeIH9-nZ_H1-ANq0Ks8mTirJqbeh86R2_CWV1787rbmDcOxwmF
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

Verusia Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Re:Verusia Tavern   Verusia Tavern Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:12 pm

(I am SOOO bringin in Percy :3)

Percy walked through the door, he flipped his pen around in his hand."Hello."He said, not sweating at all in the humid, dry deserty-tavern. He walked up to the counter, the water on the counter healing his cut marks. The remaining water, splashed on the counter. "I'm Percy, Percy Jackson."He said his eyes flimmed with a sparkle, they looked a Hazel-Green-brown.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

Verusia Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Verusia Tavern   Verusia Tavern Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:17 pm

(I'm Bond, James Bond xD Dude. I'm watching that movie today, actually o3o Weird)

Becca looked up from her work, and smiled. "Hello. I'm Becca. Do you need anything?" She asked politely. She walked over to him, almost falling over from the weight of her expensive dress that her mother had made her wear. Apparently, she was old enough for marriage. Right. She set her small hands on the counter and leaned forward slightly, happy for this rare break in her morning chores.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Verusia Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Re:Verusia Tavern   Verusia Tavern Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:29 pm

(XD I should have done: "I'm Jackson, Percy Jackson." LOL)

"Just wondering if you have seen a Medusa anywhere or anything suspicous? I'm on my guarding duty today. A wonderful day to do the duties anyway."He said, still not sweating, it was strange for him to not be sweating. He looked at Becca who was sweating, "Why so sweaty, I actually think its quite cool inside."He said, nearly exposing his cool water, tempature to lower. He looked at a glass of water, and the water suddenly came out and swirled around himself. The liquid suddenly falling on the floor, and landing in Percy's area.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Awesomeness : 25

Verusia Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Verusia Tavern   Verusia Tavern Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:36 pm

( can I join? I seriously need something to do. Hmmm... My eyes burn, shouldn't open em in a chloine pool xD)
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

Verusia Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Verusia Tavern   Verusia Tavern Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:45 pm

(xD Course you can join)

Becca looked at him, slightly confused. "I don't think I've ever heard of this...Medusa. And, I'm so sweaty because of this gown." She said, walking out from behind the counter. She watched, lightly stunned, as the water swirled around him and dropped to the floor. She supposed it was witchcraft, but she wasn't going to accuse him of anything yet. He was the only person she had to talk to. "REBECCA BARKER! YOU BETTER BE WORKING DOWN THERE, GIRL!" Her father yelled down the stairs "I am, Father. Just helping a customer!" She yelled back up. No response. No heavy boots clomping down the stairs. Good.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Verusia Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Re:Verusia Tavern   Verusia Tavern Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:28 pm

"You're father?"He asked quietly. 'No need to ask so many questions son.You should know the answers already...'He heard Posideon's voice, his father's voice to be exact only in his head."Sorry, I'm just curious today.."He whispered. He made some water flow, upstairs and hit Becca's father."Oops!!"He yelled ready to hide.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

Verusia Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Verusia Tavern   Verusia Tavern Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:20 pm

(I just watched the movie. Omg. Percy is like, freaking hot......Hehe....) (Omg. I should make her a demigod...Or, you could recommend Camp Half0Blood to Rockeh to make a forum for, and I couldmake Annabeth... ((:<)

Becca's eyes widened as she heard the clunking of boots coming down the stairs. Her father came around the corner, dripping wet, and looking pretty angry. "I...Sorry Father, I..." She stared at him, and her suddenly burst out laughing. She looked at him, and she started to laugh too. Her father looked at Percy, and raised a curious eyebrow. Becca looked at her father, an eyebrow also raised. "Hello there, son." He said gruffly. Becca sighed with relief. She looked at Percy with a sorry look. Most people thought her father was pretty mean, but he wasn't. She kept looking between the two, the silence getting more awkward by the minute.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Verusia Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Re:Verusia Tavern   Verusia Tavern Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:08 pm

"I did nothing. I didn't make the water do that. Don't mind me, Just the son of Poside-Ahh...Uhh, The son of Henry my father, yeah. heh.."He said quickly, mostly nervous that her father would find out, about his demi-god powers."Anyways, I'm Percy, Percy Jackson, Sir. Nice to meet you."He said rather quickly, yet again.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

Verusia Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Verusia Tavern   Verusia Tavern Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:20 pm

(You forgot: Jackson, Percy Jackson)

Becca's father walked over to Percy, and held out his hand, an offer for a handshake. "Nice to meet you Percy. I'm Clayton Barker, Becca's father, as you must have guessed." He said. Becca sighed with relief. A handshake from her father was a good sign. If he liked the person, they got the handshake. If he didn't want them around Becca, they got kicked out onto the streets. She gave an embarrassed smile to Percy. (Eh...)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Verusia Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Re:Verusia Tavern   Verusia Tavern Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:53 pm

(I know i didn't want to do that, anyways get Annabeth in here XD BTW like my new Profile name and pic? :3)

He shook his hand."Nice to meet you Mr. Barker."He said. His cool water tempature spreading across, Mr. Barker's hand. He kept cool in summer, being the son of Posideon you can keep cool. He usually got strange comments from people, like...'Your a weirdo' or..'Freak.' He frowned at the memories but he was smiling on the outside, frowning on the inside. Some water splashed around him, and it accidently splashed Mr. Barker again. "Oops. Demi-God Powers slipped."He whispered very quietly.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

Verusia Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Verusia Tavern   Verusia Tavern Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:07 pm

(I'll make her later. Here she comes (Smile

Becca giggled lightly, as her father's eyes widened. "Is this some sort of magic?" He asked. Becca had to hold in a burst of laughter.

The door swung open, and in walked Annabeth. "Hey Percy." She said semi-brightly. She had her battle armor on, and her sword hung from her belt. She saw some girl and a very wet man standing next to him. She laughed. "Lose control, did we?" She asked, sitting on on of the wooden stools. She had been sent here on a mission, as Percy must have been. "Mission?" She asked, raising an eyebrow
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Verusia Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Re:Verusia Tavern   Verusia Tavern Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:25 am

(I just held back a squeal XD Razz )

"Heh..Heh..Hey Annabeth.."He said backing up away from Becca's dad, next to Annabeth."I'm just on guard duty, looking for Medusa or your mother's Hyrdra. Y'know what, I'm going on that pearl mission Dangit."He said with a stomp of his foot, he looked at his pen, then at his shield. He clicked a button on his pen, and made it turn into a sword, his shield turned into a circle with a roman head on it. "Why be in uniform? Demi-Gods don't need to be..in..uni..form...Shit I just told them we're Demi-Gods. Hey, at least I didn't say who are real parents were. Annnd now I feel like I'm gonna get a major beating by you."He said not surprised and kinda scared.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

Verusia Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Verusia Tavern   Verusia Tavern Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:26 pm

(Becca goes bye-bye for nao)

Becca's father grabbed her had, and dragged the protestant girl up the stairs.

Annabeth rolled her eyes. "I think I'll spare you...For the time being. I don't think they even know of the Gods, so we're safe for now. Hey...If you're going on that pearl mission, I'm coming with you. The stupid mission I'm on today is to find and kill one of the 'Kindly Ones.' Those ugly little....Ugh."For a moment, Annabeth's temper flared, but she squelched it down before she got out of hand. "Hey...Where's Grover?" She asked, looking around for Percy's protector
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Verusia Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Re:Verusia Tavern   Verusia Tavern Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:17 pm

(Bye-Bye anyways, Want me to make Grover o.O)

He shrugged "Dunno. I saw him a while ago..."He said. He walked out the door and called, "GROVER!"He yelled.

Grover came running like crazy, he skidded to a stop."Sorry....I'm....Late..."He said panting hard.

(Making his CHarrie sheet wether not you like it xD)
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

Verusia Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Verusia Tavern   Verusia Tavern Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:54 pm

(xD)

Annabeth smiled as Grover came in. Not that she liked him or anything...she liked Percy.(x3) "Hey Grover. Where were you? Percy's going on a quest." She said, turned to face Percy with an annoyed look. "And didn't tell us." She added, poking his shoulder. (Fail)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Verusia Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Re:Verusia Tavern   Verusia Tavern Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:42 pm

"Grover went for a little jog, Didn't you, Grover?"He asked Grover, winking at him making a excuse for this 'special' bypass.

"Yeah, Get my legs all stretched out and ready for some running on that pearl mission."Grover answered. He looked at the amulet in his pocket, "Uh, mind if me and Perc talk for a while?"He said quietly motioning Percy to come behind the counter.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

Verusia Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Verusia Tavern   Verusia Tavern Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:48 pm

Annabeth nodded, and stepped outside. She sat down on he ground, and watched as the people walked, or rode their horses, by her.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Verusia Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Re:Verusia Tavern   Verusia Tavern Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:44 pm

They nodded and stepped outside, and looked around.

Grover suddenly said "We're not hiding ANYTHING from you."He said.

Percy elbowed him hard.

"Ow..I mean...Yeah, We're fine nothing to....OKAY FINE! I FOUND THE NECKLACE OF YOUR MOTHER! buried..in the ground..."Grover said, running for cover and grabbing percy as well.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

Verusia Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Verusia Tavern   Verusia Tavern Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:03 pm

(I watched the movie for the third time today, and, most of the main people all have blue eyes. It's weird.)

Annabeth jumped up, and followed Grover and Percy. "You found WHAT? Where did you find it? Do you know who buried it?" She yelled at Grover. Dangit. She lost control of her temper again. "Ok. Where do you find it. Here?" She asked. She looked around, and spotted a fence near them, containing some gypsy vanners. She went over to one, and climbed up onto it's back. (Eh...)

(Post on Camp Half-Blood D:)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Verusia Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Re:Verusia Tavern   Verusia Tavern Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:11 pm

Percy could tell Grover was scared, "Athena Amulet. Near Gates. My father."He said his father part firmly.

Grover nodded."Percy's Father buried it. Because, well, Your mother hated Posideon and Medusa. Sooo, I'm asuming thaaat...Medusa cursed and stole Your mother's crown and put it on the AOHNA statue."Grover said in a skittish voice.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

Verusia Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Verusia Tavern   Verusia Tavern Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:23 pm

She rode the horse over to her friends. "I see. Wait...What gates?" She asked. She was usually smarter, but her mind was swirling around because of this subject. "Take me there?" She said with a questioning voice. She wanted to see this for herself. Not that she didn't believe Grover. The part about the crown also confused her. She stared into space, lost in thought.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Verusia Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Re:Verusia Tavern   Verusia Tavern Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:12 pm

Percy whistled, calling a magnificent water steed, that his father would ride. He mounted it, and whistled again a big broad brown horse galloping down and letting Grover mount it.
He began galloping leading the way (Couple minutes later..) He stopped at a golden gate. So did Grover."over here."Percy pointed.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

Verusia Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Verusia Tavern   Verusia Tavern Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:07 am

Annabeth halted her horse next to them, and dismounted, walking over to the gate. (Is it still there? If not I'll change my post) She lifted a box out of the dirt, and brushed it off, reading the greek symbols. She opened it, and inside, was her mother's necklace. She smiled, and stroked it. She looked up at them, and frowned slightly. Why had they tried to hide it from her?
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Verusia Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Re:Verusia Tavern   Verusia Tavern Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:04 pm

(Grover has it in his pocket xD)

Grover looked at the empty box, "Yeah..."He said quietly.

Percy's horse nudged the gypsy vanner playfully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Verusia Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Verusia Tavern   Verusia Tavern Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Verusia Tavern
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Human Lands :: Communities :: Jefferson Society-
Jump to: