Neko

The sun's a shinin' (Idk...)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tatertots

tatertots

Awesomeness : 23
Location : Stalking random peoples from inside a random garbage can

The sun's a shinin' (Idk...) Empty
PostSubject: The sun's a shinin' (Idk...)   The sun's a shinin' (Idk...) Icon_minitime1Mon May 30, 2011 10:57 pm

Charlotte, or Sunshine, squeezed through the door, and fell bad into a soft chair. Being pregnant was hard. In fact, she'd just gotten back from the doctor's to make sure the baby was ok, which, of course, it was. She sighed, stood with effort, and dug through the fridge. She grabbed a few pickles,, a spoon, and some ice in a small bowl. She flipped on the tv, forgetting the door was open. Her small Savannah Cat kitten wandered out the door, and down the hall, mewling randomly. Sunshine never noticed, as she'd quickly fallen asleep.

Drew(The kitten):

The sun's a shinin' (Idk...) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQV__g2AhCpaOpXkpKozK27Ucjh8YvyPMAoWeS-tk_OCNn4_yiV

Sunshine:

The sun's a shinin' (Idk...) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRsxiWWP9Vq4znjJOKhjoYtM-Nz6UoIq0eAHhUjS7Wvu2CURbChv0bLK2SW
Back to top Go down
TruthfulLiar

TruthfulLiar

Awesomeness : 20

PostSubject: Re: The sun's a shinin' (Idk...)   The sun's a shinin' (Idk...) Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:19 pm

Mendax strolled down the hall, hands in pockets. He sort of liked this place. But the jury was curently out on if he would stay. Only he could ever figure that out, the rest just had to guess. His steel grey eyes glimmered a bit as he cought sight of a small kittin wandering down the hall. No good. He scooped it up in the palm of his hand, wispering kind, quiet words to keep it calm. Mendax spotted an open door a ways down. Two and kittin go together he supposed. He walked over and leaned on the door, rapping politly on the frame.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: The sun's a shinin' (Idk...)   The sun's a shinin' (Idk...) Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:34 pm

Sunshine woke, and leaned forward to see who was at the door. She smiled as she saw someone...with Drew. She she groaned as she hefted herself our of her chair, and went over to him. "Thank you." She said brightly, gently taking the small kitten out of his hand. "You are a bad kitty, Drew." She scolded him. "Thanks again for returning him...Oh. Forgot my manners. I'm Sunshine." She said. She set the kitten on the floor, who ran inside and jumped on the couch, ready for a nap after his 'big' adventure.
Back to top Go down
TruthfulLiar

TruthfulLiar

Awesomeness : 20

PostSubject: Re: The sun's a shinin' (Idk...)   The sun's a shinin' (Idk...) Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:56 pm

He smiled back at her. A smile that didn't quite reach his eyes. His name meant liar, and even his body language and actions spoke it to be true. He was a jumble of confusing thoughts. But he pit on a nicer disposition for this woman. It was his nature to favor some others, spareing them his attitude. Besides, she seemed rather kind. "Its wonderful to meet you Sunshine. I am Mendax. I saw your Drew and figured a youngser like him should not be wandering about alone." He said. He continued his smile as he proceded to come up with a light pink cherry blossom seemingly from thin air,"For you my dear," he said with a good willed chuckle handing it to Sunshine.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: The sun's a shinin' (Idk...)   The sun's a shinin' (Idk...) Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:11 pm

Sunshine's eyes grew wide as he produced the flower (That sounded...odd). "Thank you again!" She said as she took the flower. She had an idea, and she put it gently in her hair. She smiled brightly at him. He seemed nice, but there was something else. She couldn't figure it out, but, if they started to hang out, she could find out. Hint hint) (Fail post -.-)
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: The sun's a shinin' (Idk...)   The sun's a shinin' (Idk...) Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:34 pm

(Mer! ppppoooosssstttt D:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The sun's a shinin' (Idk...)   The sun's a shinin' (Idk...) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Human Lands :: The Apartments-
Jump to: